Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
The willfully ignorant reading comprehension and blatantly incorrect inferences made just on my posts by some of you here explains why so many thought that was a good article.

It's like you guys can't read complete sentences. I mean damn. I'm asked to make a prediction, say it's hard to make a prediction and state where I'm using assumptions, and you're telling me that I'm using statistics wrong and can't make assumptions because we don't have the data.

WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK. THATS WHY ITS A PREDICTION. WE DONT HAVE THE DATA FOR THE FUTURE.
To the extent your insults are at me, I didn't infer anything. I read your statement as written and quoted it back to you. You said you were dropping the rate from 10% to 5% due to people who requested testing and were refused a test. I pointed out you were ignoring the variable of people who did not even seek testing, and you tried to say, oh no I accounted for that in my dropping from 10% to 5% too. Well maybe so, but that's not what you typed.

I do agree there is insufficient data at this point, and that it is hard to predict a death rate. But you have to at least place a number on the people who have had the virus, not sought treatment, and lived.