Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
I?m going to stick up for 7 right here. He hasn?t given up on this team one bit. My posts look stupid on here and yes I know if Perry keeps playing like he is he will be almost a loco for SEC player of the year but and there?s a big one this team is probably one of the more frustrating teams to watch Howland has had. For most of the first half we didn?t play defense and turned the ball over. In the second half we adjusted and stepped up our offensive execution but we still turned the ball over at an unprecedented rate. This is the most talented team Howland has had here and we are on the bubble and honestly should be comfortably in and playing for an SEC championship. If we played up to our potential at the start of the season, we probably are 17-4 instead of 13-7. But we still have plenty to play for and if we keep winning we will get to the dance and make the second weekend which I think is the end result everyone wants!
We would have with Nick Weatherspoon. Also, building and gaining chemistry mid year was good for about 3 losses as well. We are much better than our current record.