Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: MSU/Florida game 6 p.m.

vCash
    I just hope the OU and LSU games don't haunt us in March

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    I just hope the OU and LSU games don't haunt us in March
    We just made up for the OU loss tonight.

vCash
    Ben mother ****ing Howland...

vCash
    Now we're big ark and Florida fans. We need both of those wins to stay Q1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Ark win will stay Quad 1 and I doubt UF drops below 70. That was on the road so as long as they don?t drop below 70 it?s a Quad 1.
    Last edited by MarketingBully; 01-28-2020 at 09:24 PM.

vCash
    After Wednesday we will be tied for 3rd in the league. After the SEC start we had, I never thought we?d be close to that!

vCash
    I despise watching Howland coached teams but was glad I tuned in the last few minutes. Great play down the stretch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I despise watching Howland coached teams but was glad I tuned in the last few minutes. Great play down the stretch.
    No more than we despise stupid ****ing posts like this..

vCash
    Huge win! Proud for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    No more than we despise stupid ****ing posts like this..
    What makes this a stupid post? That i don't like your daddy's coaching?

vCash
    I usually like a lot of your posts, but you and a couple of people look like dumbass?s in this thread. Reggie isn?t an nba player? That?s laughable. He?s in the hunt for sec POTY right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    I'm not sure what memories of MSU basketball you have, lol...

Outside of the 60's....and a couple year stretch in the mid-90's...what are you missing? SECW banners? We were a ****ing 5 seed last year, and hopefully on our way to making the dance again this year. Back to back years...that would be nice...How many times have we even made the Dance in our history as a program, after all?

****s sake.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipedream View Post
    I usually like a lot of your posts, but you and a couple of people look like dumbass?s in this thread. Reggie isn?t an nba player? That?s laughable. He?s in the hunt for sec POTY right now.
    7 is admittedly an emotional poster, lol. And he always owns it, unlike others.

vCash
    Yeah, heat of the moment got me. With that said, Reggie is a great offensive college player, but that doesn't mean he will be an nba player. We've had some really good ones before that weren't, Mario Austin and Lawrence Roberts come to mind. Forget that though, yeah, I was pretty dumb on page 1-2 or whatever it was

ETA... one thing I don't take back is the thought howland can upgrade his staff. I think he needs someone that can help us offensively

vCash
    Yeah, heat of the moment got me. With that said, Reggie is a great offensive college player, but that doesn't mean he will be an nba player. We've had some really good ones before that weren't, Mario Austin and Lawrence Roberts come to mind. Forget that though, yeah, I was pretty dumb on page 1-2 or whatever it was
    Making the NBA is hard, and staying there is even harder. We've had several players I was certain would go on to respectable NBA careers that never panned out, let alone made it to the G-league or off the continent of Europe.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    7 is admittedly an emotional poster, lol. And he always owns it, unlike others.
    Hell I owned it. I was completely wrong. Gave them no shot of winning this game after the first 10 minutes. I am very glad they proved me wrong. We still are not moving the ball well or running any type of offense. I am partial to working inside out, or a drive and kick. We have nick and carter that can drive. We have Perry drawing a double everytime he touches it. We really need to figure out how to get Carter and Woodard squared up on open 3s.

vCash
    I?m going to stick up for 7 right here. He hasn?t given up on this team one bit. My posts look stupid on here and yes I know if Perry keeps playing like he is he will be almost a loco for SEC player of the year but and there?s a big one this team is probably one of the more frustrating teams to watch Howland has had. For most of the first half we didn?t play defense and turned the ball over. In the second half we adjusted and stepped up our offensive execution but we still turned the ball over at an unprecedented rate. This is the most talented team Howland has had here and we are on the bubble and honestly should be comfortably in and playing for an SEC championship. If we played up to our potential at the start of the season, we probably are 17-4 instead of 13-7. But we still have plenty to play for and if we keep winning we will get to the dance and make the second weekend which I think is the end result everyone wants!

vCash

ETA... one thing I don't take back is the thought howland can upgrade his staff. I think he needs someone that can help us offensively
    Reggie is about as sure fire an NBA player we?ve ever had.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Hell I owned it. I was completely wrong. Gave them no shot of winning this game after the first 10 minutes. I am very glad they proved me wrong. We still are not moving the ball well or running any type of offense. I am partial to working inside out, or a drive and kick. We have nick and carter that can drive. We have Perry drawing a double everytime he touches it. We really need to figure out how to get Carter and Woodard squared up on open 3s.
    We ran offense very well in the last five minutes.

Banned
    vCash
    We did. We adjusted very well and started attacking. We also took solid shots.