It needs to be Landrews or one of the Juco CB's

It won't be Landrews

Bothrops
12-06-2016, 12:04 PM
It needs to be Landrews or one of the Juco CB's

Landrews won't be in the class.

ShotgunDawg
12-06-2016, 12:14 PM
Hopefully we are done with Landrews. I have some makeup questions.

Many times coaches watch film, evaluate, & offer, but once you really get to know the player you realize he doesn't quite have the ingredients to be a good player

Cary Hudson's little bro
12-06-2016, 12:20 PM
I'm familiar with all the Landrews drama story. The coaches would still take him. He's never been thru the recruiting process. I wouldn't write him off yet.

HoopsDawg
12-06-2016, 12:25 PM
A commit possibly coming...

That's hilarious. A commit possibly coming. You can post that pretty much every day from now until dec 14th. Then again until Feb 1st.

PonderThis1
12-06-2016, 12:53 PM
That's hilarious. A commit possibly coming. You can post that pretty much every day from now until dec 14th. Then again until Feb 1st.

It apparently wont be CJ Avery since we arent in his top 2 anymore.

Ari Gold
12-06-2016, 01:04 PM

Actually you can have a commit happen any time all year round.
I pass along intel I get because I'm ****ing Ari Gold and your not

Ari Gold
12-06-2016, 01:05 PM

maroonmania
12-06-2016, 01:07 PM

"A commit coming today" is intel, "A commit possibly coming" just sounds like throwing crap against the wall.

HoopsDawg
12-06-2016, 01:13 PM

LOL, a commit "possibly" coming is not intel.

Ari Gold
12-06-2016, 01:21 PM
"A commit coming today" is intel, "A commit possibly coming" just sounds like throwing crap against the wall.

Holy ****ing shit .. do I have to break Down the exact minute it happens??
I am not a douche bag like some on here that come on just to see how many posts and takes They can have in one day . It's the ****ing recruiting thread .
I was told we are working on getting a commit today . that's what I was told .. it may happen it may not happen. And I won't suck my own cock and say I Told You So if it does happen.

preachermatt83
12-06-2016, 01:23 PM
Ari Gold really seems to be in the know. I'd stop running him down or he could stop feeding us info. I'm thankful for guys like him, IYOK, and Devious. Do they miss sometimes? Sure... But all three have been write more than they have been wrong.

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-06-2016, 01:40 PM
On Nixon....where is his hometown? Since he's at juco in Arizona....and if his hometown is west of us....I don't understand how we couldn't get a visit along with Tenn. since he's coming this way. Again, that's if he's living west of us. Unless he's used up all his visits. Seems like he could get in both visits.

Ari...ignore the idjits.

maroonmania
12-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Ari Gold really seems to be in the know. I'd stop running him down or he could stop feeding us info. I'm thankful for guys like him, IYOK, and Devious. Do they miss sometimes? Sure... But all three have been write more than they have been wrong.

I'm not running anybody down that has contacts and provides information because I don't really have any. So I appreciate anything that is shared. That being said though, the statement "a commit possibly coming" is not "intel". A commit is always "possibly" coming unless your class is slam full. And as I read Ari's response he says he was told we were trying to get a commit TODAY. That's a lot more solid than what was originally posted.

HoopsDawg
12-06-2016, 02:31 PM
Holy ****ing shit .. do I have to break Down the exact minute it happens??
I am not a douche bag like some on here that come on just to see how many posts and takes They can have in one day . It's the ****ing recruiting thread .
I was told we are working on getting a commit today . that's what I was told .. it may happen it may not happen. And I won't suck my own cock and say I Told You So if it does happen.

Simmer down.

Ari Gold
12-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Simmer down.

Well don't be a dbag and This wouldn't have been an issue.

HoopsDawg
12-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Well don't be a dbag and This wouldn't have been an issue.

That possibly, may or may not happen.

Bothrops
12-06-2016, 04:13 PM
Are we still trying to get Nixon in on a visit, or did he turn us away?

Ifyouonlyknew
12-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Are we still trying to get Nixon in on a visit, or did he turn us away?

He's visiting TN this week.

Ari Gold
12-06-2016, 04:25 PM

And that may just be window dressing... Hearing it's USCe..
Wasn't for the lack of effort by a few staff guys.. Kid just wasn't down with playing or living here.. Kid was very professional about the whole situation ..

RezDog7
12-06-2016, 04:30 PM
So what happened with Avery? Are we out?

Shooter McGavin
12-06-2016, 05:47 PM
No.. But it's by no means a slam dunk now.

That will be very disappointing if we don't land him. DB is a big need and so far we missed on Nixon and Landrews, moved on from Whigley, and may not get our top target. IYOK or Ari, who else is left on the board?

I thought we brought in all these new staff members because we learned our lesson after the debacle that was last year. It seems like more of the same. I know that today isn't signing day but after last year you can understand my cynicism. Hopefully we can turn it around.

Bothrops
12-06-2016, 05:59 PM
That will be very disappointing if we don't land him. DB is a big need and so far we missed on Nixon and Landrews, moved on from Whigley, and may not get our top target. IYOK or Ari, who else is left on the board?

I thought we brought in all these new staff members because we learned our lesson after the debacle that was last year. It seems like more of the same. I know that today isn't signing day but after last year you can understand my cynicism. Hopefully we can turn it around.

Social media and TV media continue to rehash the negative perception of Starkville and state of MS, as a whole. In defense of our coaches, they have that to work against. What gets under my skin is that it's all bullshit. Makes me want to really hurt these media fools.

maroonmania
12-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Social media and TV media continue to rehash the negative perception of Starkville and state of MS, as a whole. In defense of our coaches, they have that to work against. What gets under my skin is that it's all bullshit. Makes me want to really hurt these media fools.

That is no excuse at all when it comes to landing local guys.

msstate7
12-06-2016, 06:15 PM
So what happened with Avery? Are we out?

No.. But it's by no means a slam dunk now.

So ari gold has admin privileges... alter?

Bothrops
12-06-2016, 07:22 PM
That is no excuse at all when it comes to landing local guys.

True, but we need to be pulling more of these lelftover out of state guys. We aren't getting our fair share, while everyone else is.

civildawg
12-06-2016, 08:03 PM

Howland and Cannizzaro don't have this problem

Covercorner2
12-06-2016, 08:17 PM

Some schools don't take other sports quite as seriously as they do football.

ShotgunDawg
12-06-2016, 08:26 PM

Agree. Football is the combination of all resources available.

Baseball is similar to the competition between countries for who has the best educational system.

Basketball is similar to the competition between countries for who has the best medical system.

When compared to baseball & basketball, football is the competition between country in war.

Baseball & basketball are points pride & important to the overall well being of the fan base, while football is everything & important to the sustainability of the fan base.

MSU is the Tennessee of college baseball. We'll always recruit well due to tradition & fan support.

In basketball, you only need a few really good players. If all our football team needed was 4 outstanding players, we'd be really good.

Bothrops
12-06-2016, 09:28 PM

No one on the outside notices, or thinks about that.

HoopsDawg
12-06-2016, 09:54 PM

Damn, did Rivers get a Bama offer?

msstate7
12-06-2016, 10:01 PM
Damn, did Rivers get a Bama offer?

Deandre Johnson just got CB'd to Tennessee. Fun times...

HoopsDawg
12-06-2016, 10:06 PM

SMH, I always get sucked back into recruiting and Mullen always (except 1 year) disappoints. I'm with Random, I hate this time of year. But I can't stop following it b/c I know how important it is to the success of any program.

Eric Nies Grind Time
12-06-2016, 10:34 PM
Mullen is what he is when it comes to recruiting. Won't change without any major staff upgrades. Enjoy the #20-30 class until then.

preachermatt83
12-07-2016, 12:36 AM
So ari gold has admin privileges... alter?

I've gotta a guess. Don't know for sure but just looking at posts I notice some patterns. I don't know if you seen it but I seen it. :o

Bothrops
12-07-2016, 01:10 AM

Hopefully we get Buckley on this asap. Losing a recruiting battle to Tennessee these days is really hard to reconcile.

Ari Gold
12-07-2016, 08:30 AM

Tennessee has been on him from the start as well.
We are still in real good shape with DJ.

msstate7
12-07-2016, 08:45 AM
Tennessee has been on him from the start as well.
We are still in real good shape with DJ.

Good to know... 2 CBs since last night is concerning though

thf24
12-07-2016, 09:27 AM
Good to know... 2 CBs since last night is concerning though

I wouldn't put too much stock in crystal balls anymore since it seems the majority of the pickers just CB any recruit to whatever school they most recently had an interaction with, having no idea if a commitment is actually coming or not.

maroonmania
12-07-2016, 09:41 AM

Yes, that's a part of the problem but Howland and Cannizzaro were known as ace recruiters when we hired them. By the same token, for anyone paying attention, it was well known when we hired Dan Mullen that recruiting was absolutely not his strong suit. In fact, Tebow basically said that he went to Florida in spite of Mullen's recruitment of him.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-07-2016, 10:26 AM
Sound like some positive steps have been taken for 1 of our Juco Safety targets.

HoopsDawg
12-07-2016, 10:41 AM
Sound like some positive steps have been taken for 1 of our Juco Safety targets.

How so?

Ifyouonlyknew
12-07-2016, 10:46 AM
How so?

Look like the off the field issues with Cole may be worked out. Again this is recruiting but it's trending back in our direction. He's always liked us it was just on our end.

msstate7
12-07-2016, 10:56 AM
How so?

https://s17.postimg.org/uond11lj3/IMG_1421.png (https://postimg.org/image/43ku5hj5n/)

Our coaches showed this to landrews*

Lord please let it be Cole or Abrams

I seen it dawg
12-07-2016, 11:03 AM
Look like the off the field issues with Cole may be worked out. Again this is recruiting but it's trending back in our direction. He's always liked us it was just on our end.

Let's get this train back on track and rolling

HoopsDawg
12-07-2016, 11:08 AM

Amazing how that gets worked out, lol. Good, he has the athletic ability we need on the back end.

Really Clark?
12-07-2016, 11:20 AM

Good. Hope we get it finalized. How did yesterday go on the coast?

Ifyouonlyknew
12-07-2016, 11:27 AM
Good. Hope we get it finalized. How did yesterday go on the coast?

Really only 1 realistic option on the coast & that's Hayes. I still feel good not great.

Really Clark?
12-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Really only 1 realistic option on the coast & that's Hayes. I still feel good not great.

Would like to lock him down.

HoopsDawg
12-07-2016, 03:36 PM

Someone asked Paul who he expected us to sign next Wednesday and he didn't list Hayes or Rivers. That would be very disappointing.

msstate7
12-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Someone asked Paul who he expected us to sign next Wednesday and he didn't list Hayes or Rivers. That would be very disappointing.

Was there any good news?

spiritual_machine2005
12-07-2016, 04:32 PM
Was there any good news?

He did list CJ Avery in the high school EE's he expects MSU to sign. So there's that.

maroonmania
12-07-2016, 04:34 PM
He did list CJ Avery in the high school EE's he expects MSU to sign. So there's that.

If we can get Avery and Gay that will be a big positive. These JUCOs, even the best ones, are still sometimes hit or miss at the SEC level.

msstate7
12-07-2016, 04:43 PM

We need him

preachermatt83
12-07-2016, 04:45 PM
I want Avery, Gay, Hill, and Key. The rest will work itself out. We get those 4 I will not be disappointed.

I seen it dawg
12-07-2016, 04:51 PM
We will get those 4

Ifyouonlyknew
12-07-2016, 04:55 PM

I still feel pretty good not great on Hayes. Rivers got a Bama offer this week so if he visits there I expect him to go to Bama. We're trying/expected to get Matthew Leo in for an OV this weekend. He would be a very good pick up.

preachermatt83
12-07-2016, 04:56 PM
We will get those 4

From your lips to Gods ears my friend.

maroonmania
12-07-2016, 05:09 PM
What's the latest on Ravian Pierce? Is he back in the boat or did he fall overboard again?

Ifyouonlyknew
12-07-2016, 05:10 PM
What's the latest on Ravian Pierce? Is he back in the boat or did he fall overboard again?

Everything seems to be trending positively but it is Ravian. He's not visiting Oklahoma St or LSU this weekend so that's a big plus. Just have to ride the wave until next Wednesday.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-07-2016, 06:24 PM
We will get those 4

Hell yes!!

Cary Hudson's little bro
12-08-2016, 10:37 AM
Hivemind: Give your chance they sign with State.
Noah Elliss
Brad Stewart
Thomas Johnston
Caleb Chandler
Adrian Ealy
Evan Fields
Jerry Drake
Davondre Robinson
Braylon Sanders
Toryque Bateman
Racey McMath
Schdarren Archie (juco bound?)

PonderThis1
12-08-2016, 11:36 AM
I want Avery, Gay, Hill, and Key. The rest will work itself out. We get those 4 I will not be disappointed.

I am still nervous with Avery since he did not even list us in his top 2. Hopefully, he is just creating drama.

maroonmania
12-08-2016, 11:38 AM
I am still nervous with Avery since he did not even list us in his top 2. Hopefully, he is just creating drama.

I'm nervous enough about guys that ARE committed to us, much less guys that aren't. Our past history with this staff on closing in recruiting does not instill confidence.

thf24
12-08-2016, 11:47 AM

Wasn't the only one who said anything about a "top 2" a homer Auburn writer?

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
12-08-2016, 11:49 AM

I think that's probably the case. In an interview at MS/AL practice he said AU/UL were a little ahead but didn't have much to say a/b either except for talking about ties to his dad. You could tell the interviewer was really pushing the AU angle. He went on to say he knew where he was leaning & the reason he was leaning to that school was "development". At the end of the interview he again said the reason he'll sign with his school would be "development" and reaching his goal of the NFL. Reads positive to me.

huffy
12-08-2016, 12:02 PM
deleted

huffy
12-08-2016, 12:03 PM
I am still nervous with Avery since he did not even list us in his top 2. Hopefully, he is just creating drama..

https://twitter.com/Averyy_Sports/status/805896721649766400

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-08-2016, 12:19 PM
Willie Gay wearing HailState gloves at MS/Bama all-star game practice:
https://twitter.com/WillieYRN/status/806867761548890112

msstate7
12-09-2016, 07:36 PM
How serious is Hayes about Georgia? Think he makes it back uncommitted?

msstate7
12-10-2016, 02:31 PM
Buggs getting a bunch of CBs to bama. If he goes there, will they take Rivers too?

ElectroDawg
12-10-2016, 05:02 PM
Buggs getting a bunch of CBs to bama. If he goes there, will they take Rivers too?

Saban and staff were at MGCCC last week to visit Buggs. I really wish we could lockup MGCCC.

HoopsDawg
12-10-2016, 05:06 PM
How serious is Hayes about Georgia? Think he makes it back uncommitted?

Pretty serious, apparently.

CadaverDawg
12-10-2016, 06:01 PM
Stephen Guidry says his final two are us and Arizona State

VandelayIndustries
12-10-2016, 10:52 PM
Do we have a shot at this guy? Saw this on the twitter
.@raceymcmath says LSU, Texas A&M, Miami, Florida and Mississippi State will get official visits.

ShotgunDawg
12-10-2016, 10:54 PM
Do we have a shot at this guy? Saw this on the twitter
.@raceymcmath says LSU, Texas A&M, Miami, Florida and Mississippi State will get official visits.

Nice

Show him video of Cam Newton 2.0 tonight and wrap it up

Bothrops
12-10-2016, 11:50 PM
With a secure HC in place, Fitz at the helm, and probably the top duel threat qb in the country (Key Thompson) coming in, remind me what it is that's so hard to sell to prospects about our program. I'm getting weirded out about these guys on the fence.

CadaverDawg
12-11-2016, 02:23 PM
Can someone do a refresher on our OL commits vs prospects that we're still after, and what this OL class looks like as a whole so far?

msstate7
12-11-2016, 02:42 PM
I've heard we really like Suggs (HS -- tackle) and think he's the best tackle prospect we've gotten under Mullen... future LT

Champion (juco) was a 4* out of HS, but didn't have the grades. Listed as tackle, but most seem to think he's a guard.

Gainer (Guard -- HS), Phillips (guard -- juco), and Richardson (tackle -- HS) seem to be project types.

Not sure about remaining HS targets, but Hayes is a juco tackle with very good offers. Seems like it's us vs Georgia for Hayes

That's a crash course based on just what I've picked up here. I'm sure someone can do much better

ShotgunDawg
12-11-2016, 03:18 PM
D Johnson from Miami just decommitted. likely headed to Tennessee.

What ever. Probably just likes the size of their stadium more.

Have to question the logic of these kids sometimes. Tennessee is paying guys about what OM & Auburn are

CadaverDawg
12-11-2016, 03:27 PM
I've heard we really like Suggs (HS -- tackle) and think he's the best tackle prospect we've gotten under Mullen... future LT

Champion (juco) was a 4* out of HS, but didn't have the grades. Listed as tackle, but most seem to think he's a guard.

Gainer (Guard -- HS), Phillips (guard -- juco), and Richardson (tackle -- HS) seem to be project types.

Not sure about remaining HS targets, but Hayes is a juco tackle with very good offers. Seems like it's us vs Georgia for Hayes

That's a crash course based on just what I've picked up here. I'm sure someone can do much better

Thanks.

If we could get a good OL class to go with Thompson, Hill, etc, that would be big

vv83
12-11-2016, 03:29 PM
Looks like he just decommit http://247sports.com/player/deandre-johnson-78231

CadaverDawg
12-11-2016, 03:46 PM
Oh well. Get on the bus or get run over by it. Guess he chose the latter

BeastMan
12-11-2016, 03:47 PM
He's a Life Champion

HoopsDawg
12-11-2016, 03:50 PM
He's a Life Champion

Haha. Also, for all the people that want us to dive into FL recruiting more, this is why we don't do it. We just aren't a draw for the SEC talent that lives in FL.

Bothrops
12-11-2016, 03:50 PM
We will lose others too, and lose more battles. We can't recruit outside of our region.

civildawg
12-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Was hoping Buckley would put a stop to this

GreenheadDawg
12-11-2016, 04:03 PM
We will lose others too, and lose more battles. We can't recruit outside of our region.

And this post reminded me why I don't click on the recruiting thread.

Irondawg
12-11-2016, 04:16 PM
The thing with Johnson reading between the lines a bit is they sold him he fits a 4-3 better than a 3-4 but who knows. Maybe he likes Orange

Bothrops
12-11-2016, 04:19 PM

It's harder to recruit to MSU now than it used to be, mainly because of social media, and a couple other factors.

Really Clark?
12-11-2016, 04:23 PM
Looks like we are still in good shape with Autry

msstate7
12-11-2016, 04:25 PM
Looks like we are still in good shape with Autry

Good news

civildawg
12-11-2016, 04:25 PM
It's harder to recruit to MSU now than it used to be, mainly because of social media, and a couple other factors.

Don't give me that bs. If it's so hard then why are all our other sports recruiting at a high level except football?

oldwave
12-11-2016, 04:26 PM

Will someone explain the love for Buckley on this board? Has he recruited anyone of significance? And doesn't he coach DBs,, by far the worst position group the last three years ?

civildawg
12-11-2016, 04:29 PM
I have no idea, I've just been told over and over that he's this awesome recruiter. He did go get that o lineman last year that Florida state offered and was keeping warm

Really Clark?
12-11-2016, 04:30 PM
Will someone explain the love for Buckley on this board? Has he recruited anyone of significance? And doesn't he coach DBs,, by far the worst position group the last three years ?

He hasn't been here a year yet. And has been a good recruiter everywhere he has coached

Ari Gold
12-11-2016, 04:31 PM

I would explain it to you but apparently you are a stupid idiot..
you just Made the List.!!!!

CadaverDawg
12-11-2016, 04:42 PM
Well, K. Nixon just announced his final 2...Tennessee and USCe. Expected?

Really Clark?
12-11-2016, 04:46 PM

Yep. Recruited him very hard but when he decided last week he wasn't going to OV with us it was pretty much done. TBuck still did an in home earlier this week hoping to change his mind but after it was done.

Ari Gold
12-11-2016, 05:00 PM

I will say this about Nixon.
Kid didn't bullshit with our staff and talk out of both sides of his ass... we recruited him
Very hard . He just didn't like his fit with us.. it happens.

HoopsDawg
12-11-2016, 05:18 PM
Kid didn't bullshit with our staff and talk out of both sides of his ass... we recruited him

We did recruit him hard, but we did offer him after South Carolina had offered him and after he had visited there. Our only chance on a kid like that is to be the first.

Dawgology
12-11-2016, 06:13 PM

I can deal with losses like this. Sometimes one school just fits a kid better than another for whatever reason. It's the last minute flip$ that bother me. Hopefully those will be fewer and far between now that the cheaters are being monitored closely.

Really Clark?
12-11-2016, 06:14 PM
Mullen is at KT home tonight and several of our other coaches are at Avery's before dead period

Bothrops
12-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Don't give me that bs. If it's so hard then why are all our other sports recruiting at a high level except football?

It isn't bullshit, it's true. MSU baseball recruits itself. In basketball, we have a master recruiter at work.

People view MSU in a different light when it comes to football. It's not entirely accurate but it's what we're dealing with.

ShotgunDawg
12-11-2016, 06:18 PM
Mullen is at KT home tonight and several of our other coaches are at Avery's before dead period

Not worried about KT, but Mullen should just hang out in there all night & leave Ogre in the drive way

ShotgunDawg
12-11-2016, 06:44 PM
Looks like Rivers is down to MSU & Louisville.

Todd4State
12-11-2016, 06:47 PM
It isn't bullshit, it's true. MSU baseball recruits itself. In basketball, we have a master recruiter at work.

People view MSU in a different light when it comes to football. It's not entirely accurate but it's what we're dealing with.

Ron Polk II proved that MSU baseball just doesn't recruit itself. We still have to be very vigilant with our recruiting in baseball and Lane, Butch, Mingione, Cannizaro, and Coggin should get a lot of credit for that. There is no question in my mind we should be recruiting better in football than we are.

Bothrops
12-11-2016, 07:35 PM
Ron Polk II proved that MSU baseball just doesn't recruit itself. We still have to be very vigilant with our recruiting in baseball and Lane, Butch, Mingione, Cannizaro, and Coggin should get a lot of credit for that. There is no question in my mind we should be recruiting better in football than we are.

I agree with your points about the baseball staff, they've been killing it. Cannizaro is gonna take us to the top, if he stays the course.

Football recruiting should be better, and would be better if weren't for social media, and we had a coach that loved the recruiting game. But I'm glad we have the development type coach that's values work ethic and team players first.

Todd4State
12-11-2016, 07:51 PM
I agree with your points about the baseball staff, they've been killing it. Cannizaro is gonna take us to the top, if he stays the course.

Football recruiting should be better, and would be better if weren't for social media, and we had a coach that loved the recruiting game. But I'm glad we have the development type coach that's values work ethic and team players first.

I don't know about the social media part but I agree 100% about Dan not loving it enough. I'm fine with a coach that values work ethic and development but I also don't think that and loving recruiting are mutually exclusive. Both Howland and Cannzaro and before him Cohen all demanded hard work.

It's pretty obvious to me that Dan doesn't like all the drama but that's all part of it. He's the Ron Polk of our football program. He wins but he doesn't necessarily recruit well or maximize our potential in full.

Irondawg
12-11-2016, 08:33 PM
Ari - what are you hearing changed with Johnson the last week or so?

maroonmania
12-11-2016, 08:38 PM

I've been hearing from Steve and others for a while that Johnson was shaky on his commitment. Shouldn't be any big surprise that he decommitted.

Ari Gold
12-11-2016, 08:55 PM

Wasn't total surprise , but still wasn't totally expected..

HoopsDawg
12-11-2016, 09:05 PM

I'm always leery of a commitment from the Miami area. Usually means the kid isn't that good or he is good and we won't hold onto him. That's just not an area where we can expect to pick up many signees.

preachermatt83
12-11-2016, 09:10 PM

Good.

Irondawg
12-11-2016, 09:20 PM
I was just wondering what made him shaky and convinced him to go to TN. Was it the scheme as I saw alluded to in one interview?

bulldog2488
12-12-2016, 09:13 AM
IYOK or Ari, could you guys give us an update on where we stand with the guys expected to sign on Wednesday?

Big4Dawg
12-12-2016, 10:01 AM
Chauncey Rivers (http://247sports.com/Player/Chauncey-Rivers-23709) - UL or State (Bama if they want him)
D'Marcus Hayes (http://247sports.com/player/dmarcus-hayes-23795) - State or UGA
CJ Avery (http://247sports.com/Player/CJ-Avery-78327) - Auburn, State, or UL
Ravian Pierce (http://247sports.com/player/ravian-pierce-23226) - State or LSU
Jaquarius Landrews (http://247sports.com/player/jaquarius-landrews-77405) - State or Minn (probably Minn)
Brian Cole (http://247sports.com/player/brian-cole-27372) - MSU, KY, or Oregon St

Ifyouonlyknew
12-12-2016, 10:06 AM
Chauncey Rivers (http://247sports.com/Player/Chauncey-Rivers-23709) - UL or State (Bama if they want him)
D'Marcus Hayes (http://247sports.com/player/dmarcus-hayes-23795) - State or UGA
CJ Avery (http://247sports.com/Player/CJ-Avery-78327) - Auburn, State, or UL
Ravian Pierce (http://247sports.com/player/ravian-pierce-23226) - State or LSU
Jaquarius Landrews (http://247sports.com/player/jaquarius-landrews-77405) - State or Minn (probablably Minn)
Brian Cole (http://247sports.com/player/brian-cole-27372) - State, OM, or no one.

Change Brian Cole to MSU, KY, or Oregon St & the rest are right.

ShotgunDawg
12-12-2016, 10:19 AM
Rosebowl just said on Bo Bounds that CJ Avery is MSU & Auburn going down to the wire & he thinks MSU has some work to do to lock it up. Didn't sound extremely encouraging.

We be a disaster to lose CJ to Auburn. Can't let it happen.

sandwolf
12-12-2016, 10:32 AM

Ok, explain to me why social media makes it harder to recruit to MSU than it used to be.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-12-2016, 10:34 AM
for real. It seems like that would make it easier.

maroonmania
12-12-2016, 10:57 AM
Rosebowl just said on Bo Bounds that CJ Avery is MSU & Auburn going down to the wire & he thinks MSU has some work to do to lock it up. Didn't sound extremely encouraging.

We be a disaster to lose CJ to Auburn. Can't let it happen.

That doesn't sound good. We rarely get prospects that our recruiting guys don't know 100% that we are getting.

preachermatt83
12-12-2016, 11:04 AM
Mcgriff having connections with the dad is making it hard on us with CJ.

preachermatt83
12-12-2016, 11:05 AM
Still think he ends up at state though.

maroonmania
12-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Still think he ends up at state though.

Personally, if I was a recruit's parent, I would prefer to have them closer by to see them play and allow for them to come home more often than just to have them play for a guy I have a personal relationship with that is not even the HC. McGriff could easily be gone from Auburn at any time.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-12-2016, 11:18 AM
McGriff could easily be gone from Auburn at any time.

Interesting point and very true.

Ari Gold
12-12-2016, 11:26 AM
Not saying CJ is going to Aub, but if he does it isn't going to be a shock.
Very disappointing if we don't land him.

ShotgunDawg
12-12-2016, 11:29 AM
Not saying CJ is going to Aub, but if he does it isn't going to be a shock.
Very disappointing if we don't land him.

This staff just has to start winning some recruiting battles. It's getting absurd. For goodness sakes..... Just awful

ShotgunDawg
12-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Robbie Faulk just CBed Chauncey Rivers to MSU

http://247sports.com/Player/Chauncey-Rivers-23709

msstate7
12-12-2016, 12:13 PM

Listed at de and 6'2" 258... would he be olb here?

Ifyouonlyknew
12-12-2016, 12:14 PM
Listed at de and 6'2" 258... would he be olb here?

He's closer to 6'3" 275lbs. Think a more talented AJ Jefferson.

HoopsDawg
12-12-2016, 12:45 PM

That's huge for our D-line the next 2 years.

smootness
12-12-2016, 01:12 PM

It doesn't recruit itself in the sense that players will come without interest or contact, but it absolutely does recruit itself in the sense that an offer to play at Mississippi State carries a lot of weight on its own.

Trying to argue that our football recruiting is in any way comparable to our baseball recruiting is insane.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Mcgriff having connections with the dad is making it hard on us with CJ.

McGriff landed Treadwell while at OM...connections are his thing.

I seen it dawg
12-12-2016, 02:13 PM
We did recruit him hard, but we did offer him after South Carolina had offered him and after he had visited there. Our only chance on a kid like that is to be the first.

While your view isn't necessarily wrong in general it doesn't pertain to Nixon.

Bothrops
12-12-2016, 02:20 PM
OT Hayes just committed to Georgia.

Everything I'm reading has Avery trending Auburn. Are we gonna lose out on him too?

HoopsDawg
12-12-2016, 02:21 PM
While your view isn't necessarily wrong in general it doesn't pertain to Nixon.

I know for a 100% fact that we offered Nixon after he had already visited South Carolina. So that's what I'm referring too. I'm not knocking the staff too bad on losing him b/c it does seem like we put forth a lot of effort here.

HoopsDawg
12-12-2016, 02:22 PM

Everything I'm reading has Avery trending Auburn. Are we gonna lose out on him too?

The Hayes loss is much bigger than Avery. I hope we get Avery, but we have a glaring weakness at tackle thanks to Hev's poor recruiting the last 3 years.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-12-2016, 02:24 PM
This pretty much decides that Jenkins will be our RT next year.

msstate7
12-12-2016, 02:24 PM

No idea on Avery... not surprising on Hayes though. Georgia losing both tackles

msstate7
12-12-2016, 02:25 PM

You think Reese will be ready to play guard next season?

Ifyouonlyknew
12-12-2016, 02:29 PM
You think Reese will be ready to play guard next season?

I do but we don't have a 3rd OT. You're depending on Eiland or Moon.

HoopsDawg
12-12-2016, 02:37 PM

Really sucks b/c Jenkins himself said he prefers guard to tackle. But we only have 1 true tackle on the entire roster unless you want to count Eiland and Moon which I'm not ready to do.

msstate7
12-12-2016, 02:37 PM

Suggs?

Ifyouonlyknew
12-12-2016, 02:40 PM
Suggs?

He's not ready to come in & play that spot day 1. I think he will have a chance to battle for a starting spot in 2018 but not next season.

Cooterpoot
12-12-2016, 03:09 PM
Hayes isn't a great tackle prospect. I doubt he would even start for us. He would've been another juco depth kind of get. I suspect he's depth for GA as well.

Really Clark?
12-12-2016, 03:14 PM
He's not ready to come in & play that spot day 1. I think he will have a chance to battle for a starting spot in 2018 but not next season.

Hayes isn't a great tackle prospect. I doubt he would even start for us. He would've been another juco depth kind of get. I suspect he's depth for GA as well.

I agree but we really really need that depth and 3rd OT

Ifyouonlyknew
12-12-2016, 03:16 PM

If it's Suggs he's really going to have to exceed my expectations. 3rd OT is Eiland or Moon unless you can get Phillips down to about 320lbs then he would have a shot at it.

Really Clark?
12-12-2016, 03:18 PM
If it's Suggs he's really going to have to exceed my expectations. 3rd OT is Eiland or Moon unless you can get Phillips down to about 320lbs then he would have a shot at it.

Sorry. I agree, I don't know why it put your quote in there. Just meant to quote the other poster.

HoopsDawg
12-12-2016, 03:23 PM

I hate it for Fitz that he's going to have to play behind a very questionable O-line the next 2 years. We just have to do whatever's necessary to be sure the same doesn't happen to Key Thompson.

msstate7
12-12-2016, 03:28 PM
Does Thomas get that look at OT now that many predicted he would?

HoopsDawg
12-12-2016, 03:32 PM

No.

Ari Gold
12-12-2016, 03:32 PM

No. Don't see it at all.
Moon for sure could win that spot.. hopefully he does

Bothrops
12-12-2016, 03:33 PM

I would certainly consider it now.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-12-2016, 03:47 PM
I would certainly consider it now.

I wouldn't that would be worse than Rufus. At least Rufus had a spring, a season, & another spring before you asked him to start at LT.

CadaverDawg
12-12-2016, 04:51 PM
Shit. I hate recruiting. Really wanted Avery and Hayes

CadaverDawg
12-12-2016, 04:56 PM
Steve says Ole Miss probably gonna try hard to flip James Jackson last minute.

Losing him and Avery on Wednesday would suck

msstate7
12-12-2016, 05:00 PM
Steve says Ole Miss probably gonna try hard to flip James Jackson last minute.

Losing him and Avery on Wednesday would suck

James Jackson is a ng in a 3-4 defense. Why would he even entertain flipping? Sheesh

Bothrops
12-12-2016, 06:34 PM
I wouldn't that would be worse than Rufus. At least Rufus had a spring, a season, & another spring before you asked him to start at LT.

That's true, I forgot he was a juco for a second.

msstate7
12-13-2016, 12:00 AM
What's the latest on Abrams?

Ari Gold
12-13-2016, 12:03 AM
What's the latest on Abrams?

He won't be here

Ifyouonlyknew
12-13-2016, 12:52 AM
He won't be here

I wouldn't write him off just yet. Not saying we get him but there has been some communication the last 24-48hrs.

Todd4State
12-13-2016, 12:55 AM
It doesn't recruit itself in the sense that players will come without interest or contact, but it absolutely does recruit itself in the sense that an offer to play at Mississippi State carries a lot of weight on its own.

Trying to argue that our football recruiting is in any way comparable to our baseball recruiting is insane.

Well, why don't we argue that basketball recruiting is more comparable since I would imagine that actually has less weight than a MSU football scholarship given our success in both the past 5-10 years. And yet how many 4 stars has Howland reeled in?

BTW I like how one minute we have people talking about how we can't recruit in baseball with LSU and Vanderbilt because of our disadvantages but now everyone is going to go to MSU as soon as we show up and offer.

Lumpy Chucklelips
12-13-2016, 01:00 AM
I wouldn't write him off just yet. Not saying we get him but there has been some communication the last 24-48hrs.

Bama must have cooled on him...

Todd4State
12-13-2016, 01:00 AM

I would honest to God play a walk-on at RT before I moved Jenkins back. And to be clear, I would definitely move Jordan Thomas to RT. He's a luxury at TE for us and I love having a 300 pound TE with his skill set, but if get Pierce to go along with Johnson, Green, and then Dontae Jones, and Roberson it makes a LOT more sense to move him to RT, or play Eiland or Moon at RT than it does to play Jenkins at RT.

The fact that we are even in this position is purely incompetence on the part of our staff.

Todd4State
12-13-2016, 01:02 AM

Or here's a novel idea- another JUCO OT as a back-up plan? Which they should have been doing the whole time.

Todd4State
12-13-2016, 01:06 AM

Why would that be worse than Rufus? RT is easier to play than LT and Thomas is a much better player than Rufus. We should go:

LT: Rankin
LG: JENKINS
C: Calhoun
RG: Story or Champion
RT: Jordan Thomas. Have him split with Eiland or Moon

Right side is a little iffy but Story looked OK when he played. We can use our TE's on the right side to help Thomas and Eiland/Moon out as well. Not having Holloway next year will help as well since Aeris and Lee can gets YAC.

sbcmortgageman
12-13-2016, 07:28 AM
James Jackson is a ng in a 3-4 defense. Why would he even entertain flipping? Sheesh

Problem solved. Jackson not flipping.

Ari Gold
12-13-2016, 09:42 AM
Here is what I'm hearing about tomorrow.
Out of these 6 we should land 4 with a actual shot at clean sweep.

Landrews
Cole
Rivers
Avery
Abrams
Pierce

Ifyouonlyknew
12-13-2016, 09:46 AM
Out of these 5 we should land 3 with a actual shot at clean sweep.

Landrews
Cole
Rivers
Avery
Abrams

I'll go down with the ship if I'm wrong I think we get everyone but Cole & add Pierce to the list.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-13-2016, 09:49 AM
Didnt someone ask yesterday what the latest was on Abrams and you said he wont be here and now we have a shot at a clean sweep with Abrams being listed? What changed?

Really Clark?
12-13-2016, 09:50 AM
We feel better about Abrams and what they have been trying to work through?

msstate7
12-13-2016, 09:51 AM
Boy, I really hope you two (ari and iyok) are right... that would be a huge haul

trob115
12-13-2016, 09:51 AM
When does Guidry decide?

Really Clark?
12-13-2016, 09:55 AM
When does Guidry decide?

Sounds like Christmas Day and we are in good shape

Irondawg
12-13-2016, 10:18 AM
Our staff must really like Landrews

HoopsDawg
12-13-2016, 10:20 AM
We feel better about Abrams and what they have been trying to work through?

I wonder what Abrams options really are bc all I have heard is USM. With Landrews we know it's us or Minnesota.

maroonmania
12-13-2016, 10:21 AM
Out of these 5 we should land 3 with a actual shot at clean sweep.

Landrews
Cole
Rivers
Avery
Abrams

Hope that turns out to be true but I'll remain pessimistic. I like being pleasantly surprised more than I do getting my hopes up only to be disappointed.

Ari Gold
12-13-2016, 10:24 AM
I'll go down with the ship if I'm wrong I think we get everyone but Cole & add Pierce to the list.

Forgot Pierce..I made the adjustment.
I agree but hearing better things with Cole. (UK may be out ) . Abrams and Avery I think we spilt.

Ari Gold
12-13-2016, 10:27 AM
Didnt someone ask yesterday what the latest was on Abrams and you said he wont be here and now we have a shot at a clean sweep with Abrams being listed? What changed?

I did.. and yeah these jucos cats change with the wind it seems. IYOK may be right about his intel about Abrams I just heard he is back in play now. No idea how much or why...

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-13-2016, 10:29 AM
Gotta love recruiting season! Thanks

Really Clark?
12-13-2016, 10:30 AM
I wonder what Abrams options really are bc all I have heard is USM. With Landrews we know it's us or Minnesota.

That's what I was seeing and hearing as well.

MetEdDawg
12-13-2016, 10:35 AM
I'll admit I haven't paid as much attention this year as last, but what's the deal with Landrews and Minnesota? What about their program or the situation up there is potentially luring him there?

Ari Gold
12-13-2016, 10:43 AM
I'll admit I haven't paid as much attention this year as last, but what's the deal with Landrews and Minnesota? What about their program or the situation up there is potentially luring him there?

Father

MetEdDawg
12-13-2016, 10:45 AM
Father

Makes sense. Staff seems to really like him from our actions. Are we thinking possible plug and play in place of Coman? Or RS and take Bryant's spot?

Ari Gold
12-13-2016, 10:45 AM
Our staff must really like Landrews

Great fit and fills a need. Can play both Corner and Safety.
Ideal Nickel DB

maroonmania
12-13-2016, 10:59 AM
Father

Yea, Fathers don't seem to be doing us any favors this recruiting cycle.

Really Clark?
12-13-2016, 11:20 AM
Yea, Fathers don't seem to be doing us any favors this recruiting cycle.

Well in this case isn't the Dad living up there? That part is understandable

bulldog2488
12-13-2016, 11:22 AM

IYOK, so you think we get Landrews, Rivers, Avery, Abrams, and Pierce? Just asking for clarification sake. I wasn't sure exactly what you meant when you said everyone but Cole and add Pierce to the list.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-13-2016, 11:44 AM
IYOK, so you think we get Landrews, Rivers, Avery, Abrams, and Pierce? Just asking for clarification sake. I wasn't sure exactly what you meant when you said everyone but Cole and add Pierce to the list.

That's what I'm riding with.

Bothrops
12-13-2016, 11:46 AM

That would be awesome

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2016, 11:59 AM
BTW, it looks like Stephen Guidry will come wrapped in big maroon wrapping paper on Christmas morning. We are about add a much needed, 6'4" X WR. This a great Christmas present for Fitz, Gray, Dear, & Mixon.

Has 3 years to play 3, which is YUGE.

bulldog2488
12-13-2016, 12:05 PM
Nice! Shotgun, I'm hoping you're right on that one. We need the size at WR.

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2016, 12:11 PM
Nice! Shotgun, I'm hoping you're right on that one. We need the size at WR.

He's also a low 4.5/high 4.4 runner. This could be the true X WR that can stretch the field that we've sorely lacked, including Bear. Very similar frame to Randy Moss, but obviously without Randy's freak speed or leaping ability.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CckiA1_UAAAGWug.jpg

CadaverDawg
12-13-2016, 12:16 PM
BTW, it looks like Stephen Guidry will come wrapped in big maroon wrapping paper on Christmas morning. We are about add a much needed, 6'4" X WR. This a great Christmas present for Fitz, Gray, Dear, & Mixon.

Has 3 years to play 3, which is YUGE.

Can't express how big Guidry would be for us. I've seen many say he could very easily be an NFL guy in 2 years...maybe even ONE year. You recruiting guys think that's a stretch?

bulldawg28
12-13-2016, 12:19 PM
He's also a low 4.5/high 4.4 runner. This could be the true X WR that can stretch the field that we've sorely lacked, including Bear. Very similar frame to Randy Moss, but obviously without Randy's freak speed or leaping ability.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CckiA1_UAAAGWug.jpg

Someone is skipping leg day...lol. I would love to see him in maroon and white.

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2016, 01:44 PM
Ole Miss sources are saying that CJ Avery may commit to Louisville tomorrow & that neither Auburn or MSU are confident.

After reading this, I'll give CJ one thing, he's is a hell of a secret keeper as this basically confirms that he's keeping everyone guessing.

I wouldn't be surprised at anything he does tomorrow. There seems to be no consensus about what he may do

Everyone has a source, but everyone's source is saying something different. When I hear that, I often think Avery is making a purposeful attempt to throw everyone off.

Avery can kind of get away with this because he's a mid- year enrollee &, unlike Feb signing day, teams don't really have to know today what he plans to do tomorrow.

jumbo
12-13-2016, 01:54 PM
Louisville's guy just posted an article saying he would be shocked if Avery didn't commit to UL

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2016, 02:00 PM
Louisville's guy just posted an article saying he would be shocked if Avery didn't commit to UL

Will be interesting. Not sure how Louisville makes sense though. Not sure I buy that until I see it

I mean, what kid from Mississippi has ever picked Louisville while holding offers from MSU & Auburn?

K9 Avenger
12-13-2016, 02:07 PM
Sounds like Avery is telling everyone that he's coming....

jumbo
12-13-2016, 02:16 PM
Sounds like Avery is telling everyone that he's coming....

I'm thinking that might be the case

CadaverDawg
12-13-2016, 03:09 PM
If we finish third to Auburn and Louisville, that's embarrassing as shit. That would be like Ole Miss finishing behind Tennessee and Houston for a big time kid in Southaven.

jumbo
12-13-2016, 03:26 PM
If we finish third

Honestly, if you don't get the kid does it matter if you are 2nd or 102nd?

maroonmania
12-13-2016, 03:34 PM

Yep, in the words of Reese Bobby, in recruiting, if you ain't first, you're last.

maroonmania
12-13-2016, 03:35 PM
I'm thinking that might be the case

Well I don't know, I thought we had folks on here yesterday saying he had already told our coaches that he wasn't coming. Maybe it was just one guy though.

Big4Dawg
12-13-2016, 03:37 PM
If we finish third to Auburn and Louisville, that's embarrassing as shit. That would be like Ole Miss finishing behind Tennessee and Houston for a big time kid in Southaven.

Or it would like them finishing 4th behind Auburn and Louisville and State for a kid out of Glenda.... ?

HSVDawg
12-13-2016, 04:43 PM

Exactly. How do you know who finishes 3rd anyway? They don't hand out silver or bronze medals in recruiting.

Shooter McGavin
12-13-2016, 04:52 PM

I hope you are correct and we get all of them but I'd be happy if we got 3 of those 5. The safety prospects make me nervous though. Surely we can get at least one of Avery, Cole, Landrews or Abrams.

Ifyouonlyknew
12-13-2016, 05:25 PM
Coaches are putting in OT to make sure tomorrow is a good day.

Ari Gold
12-13-2016, 05:27 PM

Was just informed a player we thought was gone is back in play...

Commercecomet24
12-13-2016, 05:30 PM

Hints? At least give us position lol

maroonmania
12-13-2016, 05:39 PM

Work 'em Dan! You can give them a break on Thursday.

CadaverDawg
12-13-2016, 05:47 PM

Get em Dan

Bothrops
12-13-2016, 05:48 PM
I heard it on a couple of players. Some effective effort being made, apparently.

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2016, 06:03 PM
We'll see what happens tomorrow, but we could be on the verge of signing the #1 JUCO class in America. Something we really haven't done since the Sherrill days

HoopsDawg
12-13-2016, 06:37 PM

The one guy I wanted to see us go hard after is Markell Winters. He is down to Ole Miss and us and I don't know why he would go to Ole Miss with all the stuff going on there and his lead recruiter was Barney.

msstate7
12-13-2016, 06:44 PM
The one guy I wanted to see us go hard after is Markell Winters. He is down to Ole Miss and us and I don't know why he would go to Ole Miss with all the stuff going on there and his lead recruiter was Barney.

Would that cloud things up with rivers and pope?

Ari Gold
12-13-2016, 06:46 PM

Rivers > Winters .. And Sweat is THE DE get of this class.
But agree Winters is a soild get for those ****ers. And by God they need it.

HoopsDawg
12-13-2016, 06:49 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm pumped about Sweat. That is a huge get at a position of need. Rivers is a big get too, I'm just greedy. We are losing 6 seniors on our 2 deep. We need the bodies.

Todd4State
12-13-2016, 06:56 PM

Speaking of Rivers and Sweat I like how they have some D-I experience and power 5 experience at that. I bet that makes their transition to the SEC easier.

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2016, 06:59 PM
Speaking of Rivers and Sweat I like how they have some D-I experience and power 5 experience at that. I bet that makes their transition to the SEC easier.

They both played on the same high school team as well

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2016, 07:04 PM
Key was just raised to the #3 duel threat QB in the country on 247. Was an 89 rated & is now a 92 rated

Ifyouonlyknew
12-13-2016, 07:18 PM

I think that MSU & OM final 2 was just a way to get a recruiting victory over us. They're not another battle left in this class to win.

msbulldog
12-13-2016, 07:30 PM

Man that would be awesome, Maybe top 15 class?

Ifyouonlyknew
12-13-2016, 07:38 PM
Revised prediction

MSU gets

Pierce
Rivers
Abram
Cole
Landrews

Doesn't get

Avery

That's how it's looking as of right now.

Really Clark?
12-13-2016, 07:44 PM
Revised prediction

MSU gets

Pierce
Rivers
Abram
Cole
Landrews

Doesn't get

Avery

I would take that right and never look back.

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2016, 07:45 PM
Revised prediction

MSU gets

Pierce
Rivers
Abram
Cole
Landrews

Doesn't get

Avery

LOl, See you Avery if true

Ari Gold
12-13-2016, 07:47 PM
Revised prediction

MSU gets

Pierce
Rivers
Abram
Cole
Landrews

Doesn't get

Avery

I agree with this.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-13-2016, 08:06 PM
Revised prediction

MSU gets

Pierce
Rivers
Abram
Cole
Landrews

Doesn't get

Avery

Is Abrams good to go? Avery to Auburn?

Irondawg
12-13-2016, 08:06 PM
So maybe Louisville for Avery? What's the connection there. Everywhere else makes at least some sense

CadaverDawg
12-13-2016, 08:09 PM
Revised prediction

MSU gets

Pierce
Rivers
Abram
Cole ✔️
Landrews

Doesn't get

Avery

Cole's in

civildawg
12-13-2016, 08:28 PM
What happened with Avery? Just from a casual observer it seemed like we thought he was all ours and then all the sudden it's Louisville? What's the connection with them?

I seen it dawg
12-13-2016, 09:14 PM
All to State (except Avery)

I seen it

MetEdDawg
12-13-2016, 09:22 PM
How do we feel on instant impact guys? I feel like most of these have a good shot at being in the 2 deep, especially on defense considering we lost some depth and a few starters. But who are we thinking is instant impact starter?

I think Champion has a real chance on the OL. Other than that is the staff saying publicly or privately anything about one of these guys potentially being an instant plug and play next year?

Jarius
12-13-2016, 09:54 PM
I just heard some really interesting news about Brandon Martin. Keep your ears open for him.

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2016, 10:09 PM
I just heard some really interesting news about Brandon Martin. Keep your ears open for him.

Wow if true

rtdawg
12-13-2016, 10:18 PM
Sweat is my boy.....

msstate7
12-13-2016, 10:19 PM
Sweat is my boy.....

He and Spencer could be the edge pressure guys we've been missing

DownwardDawg
12-13-2016, 10:28 PM
What's the story with Key? How does his early enrollment work? Will he sign any type of papers this week? Financial aid or anything like that? When will we "have him"?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
12-13-2016, 10:29 PM

http://i.giphy.com/3oriNMaapgRHGxOzJe.gif http://i.giphy.com/3o6ZtqINioC4DdUkLu.gif

HoopsDawg
12-13-2016, 10:34 PM

That would be awesome. Fitz has to be praying we add Pierce, Martin, and Guidry to our offense.

ShotgunDawg
12-13-2016, 10:34 PM
What's the story with Key? How does his early enrollment work? Will he sign any type of papers this week? Financial aid or anything like that? When will we "have him"?

You'll "have him" the first day he enrolls in January

When he signs his financial aide tomorrow, we'll have unlimited contact ability while no one else will

CadaverDawg
12-13-2016, 10:35 PM

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/square_medium/21/217563/2783857-chris-farley-sunglasses-flip-shock.gif

DownwardDawg
12-13-2016, 10:36 PM
You'll "have him" the first day he enrolls in January

When he signs his financial aide tomorrow, we'll have unlimited contact ability while no one else will

Cool. Thanks

NeshobaChuck
12-14-2016, 08:26 AM
What's the latest on DD Bowie?? Does anybody know anything there??

I seen it dawg
12-14-2016, 11:09 AM
Nixon goes public with Gamecocks. Hate we couldn't get him as he will be a good one. Good luck to him.

Ari Gold
12-14-2016, 11:18 AM
Nixon goes public with Gamecocks. Hate we couldn't get him as he will be a good one. Good luck to him.

Agree.. Kid was all class during his recruitment with us. If we had closed him it's a near perfect game with juco guys.