Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
When this board traffic picks up, we should do a ED game cookbook. Basically, users submit personal favorite recipes for fish, crab, shrimp, deer, turkey, hog, duck, etc... Once we get a nice number of submissions, I'll clean it up and pin it at the top and it can continually get additions
Love this idea, and love this forum.

Question...

I am a big deer Hunter, but I don't hunt hogs, ducks, etc because I don't have anywhere to hunt them. However, I would love to try duck meat, hog meat, etc because I have buddies that claim it is great. Is there anywhere or anyone that sells meat like that so that we can try these fish, hog, duck, deer, recipes even if we don't hunt those particular animals? Just curious.

I think we may end up with more deer hunters in the world if I was able to cook those non deer hunters a back strap with cream cheese and jalape?os. Same may go for me and ducks. If I could eat a great wild duck recipe, it may further entice me to find a duck camp or something. Always good to get more people involved in the outdoors IMO.