Thread: The Walking Dead Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Alicia Witt was Dewey Crowes cousin on Justified. I thought it pretty stupid that when she saw they had escaped then she jacked a bullet into her gun. How stupid to not have your gun without a bullet in the chamber. And you can throw a lit cig on gas and it won't light the gas.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Alicia Witt was Dewey Crowes cousin on Justified. I thought it pretty stupid that when she saw they had escaped then she jacked a bullet into her gun. How stupid to not have your gun without a bullet in the chamber. And you can throw a lit cig on gas and it won't light the gas.
    It also isn't going to turn into a massive inferno. Sure it'd burn their feet and legs badly but they could just run straight back where they came from without more than 2nd degree burns. The human body isn't a combustible gas can and the room wasn't filled with plywood like our IDPF. You also wouldn't leave M&C alone in a room that isn't locked without making certain they are tied to something so they can't just stand up and walk out the door. Oh zero casualties for the Walking Navy Seals again. Carol was counting her steps and leaving a trail for Darryl to track with a hood over her face. Yea ok. Not gonna lie though I got a little enjoyment outta watching Carol blast that girl in the head and then Rick did it too.

Sorry if I'm a buzzkill again Bully13.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    It also isn't going to turn into a massive inferno. Sure it'd burn their feet and legs badly but they could just run straight back where they came from without more than 2nd degree burns. The human body isn't a combustible gas can and the room wasn't filled with plywood like our IDPF. You also wouldn't leave M&C alone in a room that isn't locked without making certain they are tied to something so they can't just stand up and walk out the door. Oh zero casualties for the Walking Navy Seals again. Carol was counting her steps and leaving a trail for Darryl to track with a hood over her face. Yea ok. Not gonna lie though I got a little enjoyment outta watching Carol blast that girl in the head and then Rick did it too.

Sorry if I'm a buzzkill again Bully13.
    That is just in general how Hollywood handles how combustible gas is. It is the same as cars exploding when something happens or running through the woods with a head shot every time. Not many people could train to the point they could do it but pretty much everyone does it on TWD. I wouldn't think they had enough ammo to waste to get to practice enough for everyone.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    That is just in general how Hollywood handles how combustible gas is. It is the same as cars exploding when something happens or running through the woods with a head shot every time. Not many people could train to the point they could do it but pretty much everyone does it on TWD. I wouldn't think they had enough ammo to waste to get to practice enough for everyone.
    Ha yea I'll stop being a bitch about TWD once Negan hits a homerun with Glenn's face

vCash
    Ha yea I'll stop being a bitch about TWD once Negan hits a homerun with Glenn's face
    I am still unsure if it will be Glenn. They like to have the show different but I am sure Negan will make a memorable entrance.

Banned
    vCash
    Why you hating Glen?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Why you hating Glen?
    It's not so much that I hate Glen (I don't) but more that I'm sick of the Maggie & Glen love story and them putting the whole group at risk over it. Really all the love stories during a zombie apocalypse are just stupid and forced imo. Only one I found interesting was the triangle one between Shane, Rick's wife and Rick.