Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Straight talk on Lashley from West Point...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by state66 View Post
    So head coach gets 3 visits off campus. Asst. coaches can visit the high school an unlimited amount of time?
    No. HC gets only 1 face to face off campus visit. That's it. If the HC comes by the school and they interact in any way, that's it. No more off campus visits. No in-home, nothing else. That's why you will never ever see a HC at a high school just visiting unless they have an in-home scheduled. And didn't Mullen fly in by helicopter to see Simmons and Lashley play last season? Or was that some one else? You can do that with limited risk of a face to face.

vCash
    Well as of right now we went and saw him twice. Alabama used full allotment and LSU committed a recruiting violation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    I thought you were more of a Mustang guy?
    Nah... I've never bought myself a mustang.

vCash
    Coach 34,

Take your ass to bed. Your stretching big time here.

vCash
    Bottom line is this...
    Did Momma go with the higher offer.. Probably so
    Did we get out recruited and worked by Bama and LSU .. Evidently so..

And neither one should happen for the best OL in the state in our own backyard..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Coach 34,

Take your ass to bed. Your stretching big time here.
    not stretching anything- I'm telling what happened from the WP coaching staff.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    Bottom line is this...
    Did Momma go with the higher offer.. Probably so
    Did we get out recruited and worked by Bama and LSU .. Evidently so..

And neither one should happen for the best OL in the state in our own backyard..
    Yes, yes, yes....we are getting outworked. Its not biggest envelope wins anymore
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Well.... IDK what happened, but I do know the result, & the result is that we lost a critical piece of the MSU family that we desperately needed to take the next step. So, in the end, it doesn't matter what happened or how it happened. The end result is all that matters & this end result was unacceptable.

LET ME BE CLEAR, IF WE DON'T GET OUR STUFF TOGETHER ON THE RECRUITING TRAIL, WE WILL BE RELEGATED BACK TO WHERE WE WERE WHEN MULLEN TOOK OVER.

This year's recruiting class was completely unacceptable for an SEC West team that offers what we offer. If our big-wigs haven't already called a meeting to get this thing organized, then we are 12 hours behind in what it's going to take to get this thing organized.

If an embarrassment like this doesn't rattle the cages of the people associated with MSU that have the capacity to make a difference, then I don't know what else will. Surely surely surely we are more motivated now than ever before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    not stretching anything- I'm telling what happened from the WP coaching staff.

Being out worked I can believe and taking the kid for granted, maybe. I just find it hard to believe Mullen didn't visit this guy. Whether it's visiting at school or home a visit is a visit. WTH are the West Point coaches crying that he didn't visit their office enough? Do they want more tickets or a handout?

vCash
    Can 100% say for certain this is not true at all!
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big4Dawg View Post
    Idk if I buy this.

He said it himself he has been to State a lot.

From another interview:

Another one:

Scott. ‏@Swagg3rFLOCKa_ Jan 27
    Had ah great visit yesterday with MSU #Hailstate

Scott. ‏@Swagg3rFLOCKa_ Jan 20
    Great visit from Coach Hevesy #msu #hailstate

Scott. ‏@Swagg3rFLOCKa_ 29 Nov 2015
    Great inhome visit today #msu #hailstate

So that is at least three times visited him.
    I read back when West Point played Noxubee County Dan was at the game in the Helicopter.

vCash
    AJ is tweeting he can count on one hand how many times Mullen came and saw him. Looks like we're gonna have another CJ Johnson here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
    AJ is tweeting he can count on one hand how many times Mullen came and saw him. Looks like we're gonna have another CJ Johnson here.
    Who cares what that traitor says any more? I hope he's the next pat Patterson

vCash
    Good thing he can count to three on one hand***

vCash
    I don't really give a sh:t that he signed with OM now but it looks like he's not gonna miss an opportunity to rub it in our face.

vCash
    I told you guys last year that AJ as going to UM. The kid wanted to leave home... Spread his wings.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    He keeps talking that shit and Leo is going to blow his damn knees out! He better just shut the hell up and move on with his life!

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
    And that tweet was quickly deleted. I wonder if he got a call from his new spiritual guide to take it down in the name of love. That's code for A.J. YOU STUPID MUTHA 17'ER. WE'RE ALREADY BEING INVESTIGATED. I DON'T WANT THEM TO KNOW I CAME TO SEE YOU MORE THAN I WAS SUPPOSED TO!

vCash
    I'm out on Mullen. He might be our best offensive coach. His recruiting sucks and most of his staff can't tolerate him.

Mullen made us an average SEC program, which is a good upgrade from where the Templeton regime of incompetence left us. I'm over it and you should be too.

Mullen's faults nearly offset his strong points. Accept reality and expect more.

Let's move on. Mullen has a foot out the door so why shouldn't we? Who's next?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    I'm out on Mullen. He might be our best offensive coach. His recruiting sucks and most of his staff can't tolerate him.

Mullen made us an average SEC program, which is a good upgrade from where the Templeton regime of incompetence left us. I'm over it and you should be too.

Mullen's faults nearly offset his strong points. Accept reality and expect more.

Let's move on. Mullen has a foot out the door so why shouldn't we? Who's next?
    Lmao! Ok