Tom will tell us everything we need to know. We got plum embarrassed tonight and Lemonis even said so. If someone (and I’m not sure we even have one, even the guy with the C. I saw Highfill talk more to the pitchers than Hancock did) step up and lead us and fire us up, we are doomed.

I understand more than most that baseball is a long long season and can change quickly. Hell my junior year we started 5-7 and then went 31-3 and won a Natty, it took the coach literally sitting every one, including me, and playing true freshman to wake everyone up. We had leaders tho. I’m not sure State does.

Now if we can’t turn it around, we’re gonna learn a lot about Selmon. I still don’t think Lemonis would be fired, but if he was, I would literally throw the bank at Vitello. I want the swag. I want the cockiness. I want the teams that are gritty and act like they give a shit.

We have too many right now who look like they are just going through the motions and don’t give a shit. Hell, our catcher has let everyone including my grandmother steal 2nd and what does he do, he is doing the damn splits with a runner on 1st. Get your ass up and get ready for the ball!!

I have worked nights and then been waking up early to watch us play, tom I think I’ll sleep…