Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
Well ... it certainly isn't going to work if players are half-assing it every play, and all it takes is one or 2 players. The Right DT is blowing up our 5* LT AND our LG. We try to run a bubble screen and the WR not catching the ball performs a meek, half ass blocking attempt and play gets blown up. Now a lot of that could be indecision, confusion, and uncertainty.

We can't tell IF it's going to work until everyone plays at 110%. When our 5* LT and LG are getting blown up by one average damn Right DT himself, then yea ... it AIN"T working. And then some of them come back and run their mouths saying it ain't working when they half-assing it on the field.

Hate to tell you but ... NO offense is gonna work when they half-assing it. Does anyone remember 1st half of 2016 under Mullen. Players were confused and it wasn't working well. And that offense is one that worked for us when they executed.
At the end of the day it falls on Leach if they are half-assing it as he continues to put them out there to play. If you know and see someone is half-assing it, you pull their ass right then and there in the game to send a message. You put someone in that wants to play, I don't care if they are 2nd or 3rd string. I watched KJ half ass for 2 straight games now, and he continues to play him. As I said he should have never come back out in the 2nd half. Half-assing players are not being held accountable by Leach and it's going to blow up the locker room, sounds like that is already occurring.