Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
We've currently got 1 4 star recruit. 1.

Jumping quickly on the 3 stars in the state & not pushing for more highly rated recruits from outside the state would be the definition of country club

I love the Dean commitment & I think JoMo is making the best of a down instate year, but let's slow the roll on praising his recruiting.

Again, regardless of anyone's opinions of what players SHOULD be ranked, JoMo currently only has 1 4 star commitment.

That will get us killed in our division. Absolutely slaughtered

Alabama has 17 4+ stars committed
LSU has 13
A&M has 5
Auburn has 6

Those schools aren't committing every 3 instate kid that likes them. They are fighting for 4 stars.

Just saying.

I'm not being negative as I believe we will soon start to add the 4 stars, but it's just plainly inaccurate at this point to like this recruiting class. Completely inaccurate
And I think you are completely inaccurate with this post and shouldnt let guys who couldnt care less tell you how good a kid is, better yet an entire recruiting class. MS is always going to have good players whether they are 3 stars or 1 stars.

He has done a good job with this class and in this offseason. Anyone who says he hasnt is ignorant or just hating. Dean is easily more impactful than McKinley Jackson is, plays 10x harder and makes 10x more plays than he does. You tell me which one you want. Unless you are like a lot of the crystal ballers that rate these kids and never have even seen them play.