Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11 yards in the 4th QUARTER... and 2.... TWO rushing attempts in the 2nd half!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    He can’t do shit and JoMo doesn’t trust him to make plays either. He’s not the QB he was last year mentally or physically.
    Yet he was a Heisman candidate. Do you hear yourself? He doesn't trust his Heisman candidate QB.

What does that tell you about the 3 behind him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    If "JOMO" doesn't trust him he sure as shit keeps running his ass back out there.
    Which is coaching.... again.

vCash
    He can’t do shit and JoMo doesn’t trust him to make plays either. He’s not the QB he was last year mentally or physically.
    So the guy that was our qb last year, and we ran like crazy and passed better than this year, same guy same team and we suck this year. One difference, the coach. You tell me. I'll hang up and listen.........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach007 View Post
    Exactly. He's putting the kid in position to fail, and now his confidence is shot. Fitz wasn't exactly what you call accurate before but now he couldn't throw the football in the ocean if he had to.

vCash
    Ahh yes, JoMo called the play for Fitz just to hold it on 4th down while Grantham sent nine and he stared down the guy who had to run 19 yards to sack him. Yeah, that’s on Moorhead even though Moorhead was yelling at Fitz to drop the ball off. Had he thrown the ball to his right or left off to one of his receivers the game would have been tied. But alas, keep blaming JoMo and not Fitz who can’t throw for shit and literally is slow as shit getting the checks in and getting the plays ready to go.
    What really sucked on that play is we had a guy in the middle of the field WIDE. ASS. OPEN. Literally no one within 30 yards of him. Complete busted coverage. Assuming Fitz threw it to him and he caught it guy could have bear crawled to the end zone and made it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach007 View Post

What's worse is, I've had MULTIPLE staff members tell me that KT doesn't get Jomos offense at all!! And he's beyond confused

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    What's worse is, I've had MULTIPLE staff members tell me that KT doesn't get Jomos offense at all!! And he's beyond confused
    I don't think we have to worry about KT. That Shrader kid will probably start. He's Joe's QB for his offense. Joe knows he can't trot out a bumfuzzled KT for two years. He'll ride Shrader his freshman year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    What really sucked on that play is we had a guy in the middle of the field WIDE. ASS. OPEN. Literally no one within 30 yards of him. Complete busted coverage. Assuming Fitz threw it to him and he caught it guy could have bear crawled to the end zone and made it.
    Fitz is not a good passing QB and never will be, he's horrible at reading coverage's like that and his passes are constantly off target.
    No worries though guys.. he's got 12 school records and is about to break tebow's sec record...

vCash
    So the guy that was our qb last year, and we ran like crazy and passed better than this year, same guy same team and we suck this year. One difference, the coach. You tell me. I'll hang up and listen.........
    That was all pre the gruesome injury. This year he has played like absolute shit and has regressed both mentally and physically. Even Cole Cublic noticed it from last week and literally stated on the radio yesterday if Fitz is healthy and has nothing wrong with him we’d win. Well folks, I think Fitz isn’t 100% and he definitely has regressed both mentally and physically.

vCash
    To whomever locked the other thread, you can't run from the truth.

Fitz had 20 carries for 32 yards. Vs Kentucky Fitz had 16 carries for 20 yards. Fitz has 7 less carries (50 for 286) on the YEAR than Aeris and Kylin COMBINED (57 for 445) and he was suspended for the first game. Fitz's amazing 1.8 ypc to compliment his 41% 3.8 yards per completion passing effort. That's laughably bad.

Over the last 2 games, Fitz has 36 carries for 52 yards. Kylin and Aeris COMBINED have 24 carries for 108. Why aren't we giving the rock the our playmakers? It's got to be bad scheme/gameplan.

vCash
    That was all pre the gruesome injury. This year he has played like absolute shit and has regressed both mentally and physically. Even Cole Cublic noticed it from last week and literally stated on the radio yesterday if Fitz is healthy and has nothing wrong with him we’d win. Well folks, I think Fitz isn’t 100% and he definitely has regressed both mentally and physically.
    Then he should be benched if that's the case.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgs87 View Post
    To whomever locked the other thread, you can't run from the truth.

Fitz had 20 carries for 32 yards. Vs Kentucky Fitz had 16 carries for 20 yards. Fitz has 7 less carries (50 for 286) on the YEAR than Aeris and Kylin COMBINED (57 for 445) and he was suspended for the first game. Fitz's amazing 1.8 ypc to compliment his 41% 3.8 yards per completion passing effort. That's laughably bad.

Over the last 2 games, Fitz has 36 carries for 52 yards. Kylin and Aeris COMBINED have 24 carries for 108. Why aren't we giving the rock the our playmakers? It's got to be bad scheme/gameplan.
    I’m just not sold at all that Fitz is the guy to run this system. He just isnt. It’s also extremely concerning that it was two defensive guys last week that held the players only meeting and not Fitz.

Banned
    vCash
    He can?t do shit and JoMo doesn?t trust him to make plays either. He?s not the QB he was last year mentally or physically.
    If that is true, let Key play. Let fitz carry the ball every down until he breaks the record and start on next season. Key needs game reps. 0-2 in the SEC, it's over. None of our goals are in our reach. Sec West, nope. SEC championship, nope. CFP, nope. Revenge against FL and then UM, nope.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    You right. Gotta figure part of Mullen leavivng was our stupid ass fan base calling him country club and such
    Yep. McKeen all over again.

vCash
    Forgot to mention over the last 2 games he's 27 of 58 passing for a whopping 226 yards. 0 TD, 1 INT.

An offense that presumably only upgraded in talent since last year went from averaging 400 yards per game to barely scraping over 200 vs SEC competition. I wonder where the problem might lie? Don't get me wrong, I like what JoMo says. But what is the product he's producing? It's not good by any standard. And, IMO I would have personally made Fitz earn back the starting role instead of slapping a C on his Uni and letting him make me long for the days 17 Tyson Lee.

If Fitz finishes the season as the starter, I hope y'all realize the best we can hope for is 5-7.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Fitz is not a good passing QB and never will be, he's horrible at reading coverage's like that and his passes are constantly off target.
    No worries though guys.. he's got 12 school records and is about to break tebow's sec record...
    Yep, and we are playing a scheme that makes his obvious weaknesses even worse. When we play to his strengths he does well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgs87 View Post
    Forgot to mention over the last 2 games he's 27 of 58 passing for a whopping 226 yards. 0 TD, 1 INT.

An offense that presumably only upgraded in talent since last year went from averaging 400 yards per game to barely scraping over 200 vs SEC competition. I wonder where the problem might lie? Don't get me wrong, I like what JoMo says. But what is the product he's producing? It's not good by any standard. And, IMO I would have personally made Fitz earn back the starting role instead of slapping a C on his Uni and letting him make me long for the days 17 Tyson Lee.

If Fitz finishes the season as the starter, I hope y'all realize the best we can hope for is 5-7.
    Agree completely. If Fitz stays the starter, 5-7 is my pick as well.

vCash
    The offensive line quite obviously doesn't get it either. This WAS a good offensive line last year. It's not now.

vCash
    You know they had to see how inaccurate Fitz was when they were installing the offense. And to trot him out there anyway slinging the ball around lime Dan Marino. They had to. know this shit wouldn't fly in the SEC

vCash
    Agree completely. If Fitz stays the starter, 5-7 is my pick as well.
    Fitz ain't the problem. Ask him to do what he can do and he is great. Ask him to do what we are doing this year....and he isn't. And we all knew that, except apparently for this staff.