Quote Originally Posted by mo7888 View Post
Are we just gonna keep going in circles as you defend mediocrity?

The point of my position pertaining to a pro style offense is two-fold 1) one to point out the irony that the last time we ran one Croom was here and 2) to point out that pro style offense won't work here to the level of success that I'd like to see us strive for...

Also

You geniuses keep pointing out the issue with the AR like we've seen the AR in It's fullest form and that disingenuous at best. The AR needs to be able to spread the field horizontally with the short pass and stretch it vertically with a QB with adequate arm strength. We currently don't have that. It also looks like Leach was trying to incorporate more athleticism at the position judging by his recruiting... That's where we were trying to get to with our next QB.

The bottom line is we have different perspectives. Many of you don't believe we will ever be able to compete for an SEC championship and that mentality pushes you in a conservative direction where you want an offense that sees mediocrity as a ceiling.... I want an offense that sees mediocrity as a floor....

You guys got what you wanted...
What about any of Barbay’s offenses the last 2 years is mediocre?

Are you going to ignore the mediocre performances of our team 2 out of the last 3 years?