After settling down from last night I was finally able to get some thoughts on in my opinion what is currently going on with the program under Howland

1. As mad as we are, it's MILES better than it was in the mid 2010's. I know that I sometimes lose sight of this but where we are now and where we were under Rick Ray is a MASSIVE gap. That we can absolutely be thankful for.

2. We're not an elite blueblood program. We need to understand this. We're not on the level of Kentucky, Duke, UNC, Gonzaga, Arizona, etc. and we're probably not in that next level of Wisconsin, Michigan, Oregon, Florida St., Arkansas, or LSU. We're in whatever that 3rd tier is. Not saying that's a bad tier. I think we're in there with Alabama and Auburn. We sometimes, myself included, think we're historically better than we actually are. Now that doesn't mean that we shouldn't still want to compete for championships, but we need to have a realistic view of what success looks like.

3. Howland should get one more year with this team . I think this team has a lot of potential and I think Ben deserves to be the one to see it through. However, he needs to understand that it's Tourney or Bust next year. We will have far too much returning talent to not be a Top 25 team.

4. Ben, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY LEARN HOW TO ATTACK A 17 ZONE. We look like a freaking Jr. High team trying to attack a zone. It's ridiculous and maddening. We probably need to have Tolu in the mid post instead of Adu. But that's just my opinion. I mean this is year 6 and we still can't figure out a zone.

5. We need to start recruiting 3 and D guys. We need spot up shooters if we're ever going to take the next step. A Reginald Delk or a Riley Benock would benefit this team greatly.

6. We might need to look at putting Deivon at 1 and moving Molinar off the ball. I don't really see the benefit of Jalen Johnson starting, especially if he's not hitting shots. And I think Molinar would benefit going back off the ball again. I think it would take some pressure off him.

In closing, the next two weeks are going to be rough and I imagine that Saturday is going to be BAD. But hey, only one month til baseball.