Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11 yards in the 4th QUARTER... and 2.... TWO rushing attempts in the 2nd half!

vCash
    So it was his fault Mitchell drops the ball that we probably go up 13-3??? Some of you ****s need to get off the keyboard.
    Happy Festivus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Agree completely. If Fitz stays the starter, 5-7 is my pick as well.
    And if Key is the starter we are way worse.

vCash
    I watched the D give up last week. There's no problem on D other than spending way too much time on the field. But, after doing nothing the entire game, Fitz throws the pick in the 4th. Hell, I felt like the game was over. What evidence was there that the offense could do anything at all other that jump offside? I felt the exact same way today when the 4th Q rolled around and I watch him trot back out. I think we were on the 10. I told my friends, "I have never stopped watching an MSU game before the clock hits 00:00, but I can't do it. There is no reason to expect any other result." What happens? Fitz holds the ball too long and gets sacked on 1st down. All I could do was laugh. I was at Scott Field when we won the West by beating Arkansas. I was in Death Valley when we beat LSU at Night in Tiger Stadium. I was in Scott Field when we embarrassed Jesse Palmer and Steve Spurrier and I was at Scott Field when we beat Auburn as the #3 team in the country in 2014. I've been through the Troy loss, the Maine loss, the UAB loss. Many many sad and horrible, embarrassing losses as an MSU fan, but I have not once ever felt like this. I've never seen a team with so much NFL talent underachieve to this degree.

FYI: The D spent nearly 19 minutes of the 30 minute 2nd half on the field.
    Last edited by Dawgs87; 09-30-2018 at 12:05 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Yep, and we are playing a scheme that makes his obvious weaknesses even worse. When we play to his strengths he does well.

You guys once again still don’t get it. We have plays that are base run or pass out of our system and once again we had run plays called where Fitz threw it. Who makes the final decision in this? The QB not the coach. That’s why this system is a very QB friendly system because the QB has a lot of autonomy to make calls. Think of it like the triple option where you can pitch it to one of two backs or run it yourself. Well in this system, you can hand it off, you can run, you can pass. In the hands of a true dual threat QB (like McSorley) this offense shines. In the hands of a guy who can’t pass worth a shit, it looks like shit. We certainly have a lot of issues not just Fitz but having a guy who can’t pass greatly reduces the effectiveness of this offense. Are you guys getting it now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach007 View Post
    And if Key is the starter we are way worse.

I could see us at 6-6 with wins over La Tech, Arkansas, OM,

vCash
    @CJDawg85 I will grant you that that might have been the best pass he has and will ever throw in his entire career. Doesn't excuse 41%completions at 3.8 yards per completion and 20 carries averaging 1.8 ypc.
    Last edited by Dawgs87; 09-30-2018 at 12:00 AM.

vCash
    @Coach007 Post#42
    Can you show me a QB worse than 27 of 58 passing for 226 yards. 0 TD, 1 INT with 36 carries for 52 yards over a 2 game span? I'm interested what company that puts us in.

*Sorry guys, I got carried away and didn't hit reply. Forgive me i'm passionate and I've wasted 7 hours over the last week dedicated to MSU football only to be rewarded with 1 glorious TD.
    Last edited by Dawgs87; 09-30-2018 at 12:03 AM.

vCash
    I'm sorry but even if KT is at the helm this team may not win even one more game. This team is very fragile right now it will only take a nudge to push them over the edge, and that nudge is going to be a kick in the ass skull dragging next week that the Auburn tigers are going to administer on the turf of Scott Field. After that it's Katy bar the door it's over.

vCash
    LMAO!

This guy is in over his head in the SEC...

He ran our RBs 2 times in the WHOLE of the second half. To be clear... that's 2 rushing attempts in all of the 3rd and 4th quarters combined.

He has effectively BENCHED an 1100 plush yard rusher who can block for a "chance" at breaking one with a RB who does not understand HOW to block to help your QB. Fitz was planted over 5 times strictly due to the COACH's decision to play HILL over a 1100 yard rusher who can block. THAT SHOULD SIGNAL TO YOU THAT IF HE FELT KEY WAS BETTER HE WOULD BE PLAYING HIM CONSIDERING HE HAS BENCHED WILLIAMS FOR HILL

vCash
    Think about this: How does top level NFL draft talent play for bad college teams? Think Jadaveon Clowney and Leonard Fournette. Don't expect the same things from Sweat and Simmons going forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    I'm sorry but even if KT is at the helm this team may not win even one more game. This team is very fragile right now it will only take a nudge to push them over the edge, and that nudge is going to be a kick in the ass skull dragging next week that the Auburn tigers are going to administer on the turf of Scott Field. After that it's Katy bar the door it's over.
    I think y'all can beat AU at home, but Gus is coaching for his job, at this point...

Those crazy phuckers will wire $30 Mil to the Starkville WalMart and tell him to stay his ass there if he gets embarrassed...

Get ready for a lot of fly sweeps....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Fitz was planted because he does not have the ability to read defenses and has never thrown a completed pass in his career with less than 5 seconds of solid protection in the pocket. Watch a good QB with a decent OL. He will never be sacked in less than 5 seconds. He does not throw receivers open. He does not lead receivers. He cannot throw timing routes. He cannot throw back shoulders. He routinely throws 5 yard passes at 100mph. He's not a passer. And over the last two weeks he's rushed 36 times averaging 1.5 ypc.

But I agree, both RBs have effectively been benched.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I think y'all can beat AU at home, but Gus is coaching for his job, at this point...

Those crazy phuckers will wire $30 Mil to the Starkville WalMart and tell him to stay his ass there if he gets embarrassed...

Get ready for a lot of fly sweeps....
    Auburn is competently coached with good talent. We are not, period.

vCash
    did you go to game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    did you go to game?
    Nope, playing in the Slavic invitational this weekend, and I'm not waisting a four hour drive up there to witness any of this shat live.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Auburn is competently coached with good talent. We are not, period.
    They have more talent, but their coaching lacking this year... horribly... They get "delay of game" penalties out of commercial breaks and time outs...

They are doing the same "check with me" horseshit.... Stidham has overtly shown his frustration multiple times.

It's a winnable game if y'all can defend the perimeter & run on the perimeter.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17