PDA

View Full Version : Please stop testing athletes for Covid

Pages : [1] 2

msstate7
12-18-2021, 11:44 AM
If someone is actually sick, then test, but other than that, play ball. It's obvious we can't control the spread no matter what we do, so stop even trying.

msugolf
12-18-2021, 11:58 AM
Theres too much money to be made and agendas to be pushed to do that. This is all a never ending chess game of power and control at this point

KOdawg1
12-18-2021, 11:58 AM
Completely ridiculous.

If you're vaccinated and asymptomatic, you shouldn't have to be tested.

parabrave
12-18-2021, 12:04 PM
Its called lawsuits. All it takes is for one fan to get sick from a team member then every ambulance chaser in the country will be there.

msudawg1200
12-18-2021, 12:06 PM
Theres too much money to be made and agendas to be pushed to do that. This is all a never ending chess game of power and control at this point

^This. It's political and it's all bull.

HoopsDawg
12-18-2021, 12:12 PM
It's madness. Can't believe they just canceled the Tenn vs Memphis basketball game 1 hour before the tip. When are we going to accept that we have to live with this virus?

starkvegasdawg
12-18-2021, 12:27 PM
Completely ridiculous.

If you're vaccinated and asymptomatic, you shouldn't have to be tested.

Don't even worry about being vaxed if you're asymptomatic. Hell, it seems like everybody getting it now is vaxed. I was. Sean Payton is vaxed and just tested positive a second time.

Catfish
12-18-2021, 12:30 PM
Seems like this new strain is widespread.

Dawg_Lover
12-18-2021, 12:41 PM
The corrupt thumbs their noses at our Constitution, and are turning this country into a herd of sheep. The Greatest Generation would be disgusted and ashamed of us, my dad included.

Dak Holliday
12-18-2021, 12:48 PM
The corrupt thumbs their noses at our Constitution, and are turning this country into a herd of sheep. The Greatest Generation would be disgusted and ashamed of us, my dad included.

When we allow the government to break the law during times of emergency, they?ll happily create emergencies to break the law.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 12:58 PM
Looks like the NFL agrees:

Sources: NFL, NFLPA discussing new COVID-19 policies that would lighten burden of vaccinated players
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32895428/sources-nfl-nflpa-discussing-new-covid-19-policies-lighten-burden-vaccinated-players

R2Dawg
12-18-2021, 01:02 PM
If someone is actually sick, then test, but other than that, play ball. It's obvious we can't control the spread no matter what we do, so stop even trying.

Agree but this has never been about science or common sense. It is about control for those in charge.

This is one area that gives hope to ending the insanity but so many are on board with it who knows.

Todd4State
12-18-2021, 01:08 PM
My personal favorite part of this whole thing is deciding that healthcare workers are heros and then firing a bunch of them a year later for not the vaccine.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 01:10 PM
My personal favorite part of this whole thing is deciding that healthcare workers are heros and then firing a bunch of them a year later for not the vaccine.

Agree, except I'm being serious instead of sarcastic. Who wants to go to a hospital and be treated by or attended to by someone who doesn't believe in vaccines? What other "alternative" beliefs might they have, and how would it affect their approach to work?

Dawg_Lover
12-18-2021, 01:13 PM
When we allow the government to break the law during times of emergency, they?ll happily create emergencies to break the law.

True. Winston Churchill famously once said, ?Never let a good crises go to waste?.
This is a little off subject, but it is worth telling. Unless you?ve really studied history, you may not know he actually lived it. There is a good book that exposes the real Churchill & how he selfishly sacrificed innocent lives of men, women, and children, including Americans. It is ?Dead Wake: The Last Crossing Of The Lusitania?, by Erik Larson. I highly recommend it.

msstate7
12-18-2021, 01:15 PM
Agree, except I'm being serious instead of sarcastic. Who wants to go to a hospital and be treated by or attended to by someone who doesn't believe in vaccines? What other "alternative" beliefs might they have, and how would it affect their approach to work?

So if you aren't for Covid vaccines, you're anti- all vaccines?

bulldawg28
12-18-2021, 01:16 PM

10000% truth and I'm vaccinated.

Dak Holliday
12-18-2021, 01:17 PM
Because it?s about compliance. Do what you?re told. Don?t ask about the numbers. Don?t seek justification. Don?t think, just do what you?re told.
It is ironic that they?re no longer considered heroes if they stand up against a government pushing/forcing something on its people that they see as wrong. Seems like that is an essential hero quality.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 01:20 PM

I didn't mean to imply that per se, but probably? Seems very silly (or nakedly political) to single out the COVID vaccine to be "against" but support others.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 01:22 PM
Because it?s about compliance. Do what you?re told. Don?t ask about the numbers. Don?t seek justification. Don?t think, just do what you?re told.
It is ironic that they?re no longer considered heroes if they stand up against a government pushing/forcing something on its people that they see as wrong. Seems like that is an essential hero quality.

"The numbers" are freely available to anyone who wants them from all kinds of sources (just Google and you'll see so many), and there are thousands of resources out there who will happily answer any question you have. I really don't know what more can be done to give out information about it.

msstate7
12-18-2021, 01:23 PM
I didn't mean to imply that per se, but probably? Seems very silly (or nakedly political) to single out the COVID vaccine to be "against" but support others.

I've actually gotten one dose of the vaccine, but that's Bc I'm in my mid-40s. If I were in my 20s or 30s, there's no way I'd get the vaccine willingly. This vaccine is doing nothing but reducing how hard it hits you, and young, healthy people aren't at risk. Why do you have to believe that all people should be vaccinated or you're anti-vaccine?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
12-18-2021, 01:26 PM

Why would that be silly? Other vaccines have a long history of success in PREVENTING infection and known long term effects, positive or negative. This one, not so much. Seems very silly to think that if everyone is vaccinated, there is no more COVID. I guess if everyone got the flu vaccine, there would be no flu?

Dak Holliday
12-18-2021, 01:27 PM

Healthcare is completely based off of risk vs benefit. All of it. For a large majority of people, the risk profile of lasting negative effects from contracting and enduring a Covid infection is well below half of 1%. There is no vaccine, none that carry a lower risk profile than that. That?s why they pivoted to- it?s not about protecting yourself, but you have to be vaccinated for others, which is not how vaccines work. You are in a constant state of acquire and shed. Vaccines protect you from reacting when exposed, but doesn?t eliminate the shedding that you do after exposure. It helps to reduce your rate of infectiousness, but your vaccination status does not protect me or anyone else. You just remain asymptomatic. So, knowing this, it doesn?t mean that HC workers don?t believe in vaccines, but rather that they are having a hard time swallowing the turd that this vaccine is wrapped in.

DeputyDawg94
12-18-2021, 01:28 PM
Vaccinated or unvaccinated, I don’t care. It’s your right to do as you see fit for yourself.

There are 3 types of people in the world.
A those who have had it (me twice)
B those who have it
C those who WILL get it

It’s not avoidable even with vaccines. That’s been proven by pro sports. Let’s move on and live. I choose to live like I’m alive not like I’m about to die. Every time you meet a car on the road you are with in 3 to 6 feet of death. Every time!!! Who is going to stop driving because of that? Nobody.

Merry Christmas y’all!!!

R2Dawg
12-18-2021, 01:28 PM
I've actually gotten one dose of the vaccine, but that's Bc I'm in my mid-40s. If I were in my 20s or 30s, there's no way I'd get the vaccine willingly. This vaccine is doing nothing but reducing how hard it hits you, and young, healthy people aren't at risk. Why do you have to believe that all people should be vaccinated or you're anti-vaccine?

Agree. Power people ignore the science of natural immunity, data shows it is better than the shot. People die with the shot and studies just coming out of UK show 90% of cases are vaccinated people.

BTW, it isn't a vaccine. The narrative using the word vaccine is a mind game as well. It does not protect you as the name suggest so why keep pushing it?

BTW I am not anti vaccine or shot either but this one is different on so many levels.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 01:30 PM

That's just not true. Breakthrough infections are possible (as with any vaccine), but it absolutely makes you less likely to get it.

https://i.imgur.com/ZSKOcYF.png
Source: https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#rates-by-vaccine-status

OLJWales
12-18-2021, 01:31 PM

I would have no problem being treated by an unvaxed health worker and they shouldn't have to choose between their jobs and vax.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 01:33 PM
...they are having a hard time swallowing the turd that this vaccine is wrapped in.

If this vaccine doesn't work, it's the greatest placebo in Earth's history. -\_(ツ)_/-

Lord McBuckethead
12-18-2021, 01:34 PM
I am cool with that, if they are all vaccinated. But as long as we protect people's right to choose whether they are allowed to compete without having the vaccination, then it is our responsibility as a school to ensure our athletes are competing in as safe an environment as possible in the areas we can control. And that means testing.

I always look at it through the lens of who is responsible for a players health when they are in the care of the university. The university and the players share that responsibility. We all want the players to compete because they bring pride and happiness to the students and alumni. I will tell you, if the buck stopped with me, and I was responsible for the health of students in my care, every single one of them, teachers, guest lecturers, venders, concession workers, ticket collectors, hell the guy that changes the light bulbs, would be required to have full vaccination and any and all booster shots to touch the campus in any way possible. That would be the requirement for me to be responsible for their well being.

The vaccine has been taken at about 8.66 billion doses. It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, to lessen the effects of the virus. The side effects are so slight, statistically they are not even worth mentioning. If everyone had the vaccine and boosters, there is practically a zero percent chance 18-22 year old players would have a single issue with the virus, even if they caught it.

Until they meet the vaccine requirement, the people actually responsible for their health gets to make that decision to test. Not me, you, or anyone else not responsible.

OLJWales
12-18-2021, 01:35 PM
That's just not true. Breakthrough infections are possible (as with any vaccine), but it absolutely makes you less likely to get it.

You lost me at "CDC.GOV"

Todd4State
12-18-2021, 01:35 PM

Doesn't matter what the nurse or whoever believes because they have to execute the orders from the doctor regardless.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 01:36 PM
You lost me at "CDC.GOV"

Good call. I'm pretty sure "science" says you can ignore numbers if you don't like them.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 01:37 PM
Doesn't matter what the nurse or whoever believes because they have to execute the orders from the doctor regardless.

Orders like "get yourself vaccinated to greatly reduce your risk of getting COVID and being unavailable or help patients (or even worse, spread it to them)" ?

Dak Holliday
12-18-2021, 01:39 PM
If this vaccine doesn't work, it's the greatest placebo in Earth's history. -\_(ツ)_/-

No one says that it doesn?t work. In fact, I didn?t say anything about it?s effectiveness. Nice try, though.
I explained why healthcare workers can choose against taking this vaccine and not be antivax. You seem like an all or nothing guy. Your obtuseness will always work against reason because you will desperately cling to the tree hoping folks will ignore the forest.

Lord McBuckethead
12-18-2021, 01:40 PM
You lost me at "You lost me at "CDC.GOV""

Their numbers are about as clear as it gets. Your dismissal of their numbers says more about you, than you could ever say about yourself.

Dak Holliday
12-18-2021, 01:43 PM
I am cool with that, if they are all vaccinated. But as long as we protect people's right to choose whether they are allowed to compete without having the vaccination, then it is our responsibility as a school to ensure our athletes are competing in as safe an environment as possible in the areas we can control. And that means testing.

I always look at it through the lens of who is responsible for a players health when they are in the care of the university. The university and the players share that responsibility. We all want the players to compete because they bring pride and happiness to the students and alumni. I will tell you, if the buck stopped with me, and I was responsible for the health of students in my care, every single one of them, teachers, guest lecturers, venders, concession workers, ticket collectors, hell the guy that changes the light bulbs, would be required to have full vaccination and any and all booster shots to touch the campus in any way possible. That would be the requirement for me to be responsible for their well being.

The vaccine has been taken at about 8.66 billion doses. It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, to lessen the effects of the virus. The side effects are so slight, statistically they are not even worth mentioning. If everyone had the vaccine and boosters, there is practically a zero percent chance 18-22 year old players would have a single issue with the virus, even if they caught it.

Until they meet the vaccine requirement, the people actually responsible for their health gets to make that decision to test. Not me, you, or anyone else not responsible.

Shall we take their driver?s license during their playing days at MSU? Take away their ability to swim? Socialize unsupervised? Choice of food? These are all things that carry higher negative risk factors for their health and age demographic than Covid.

msstate7
12-18-2021, 01:45 PM

Cleveland browns have 24 fully vaccinated players out with Covid. Nfl roster sizes are 53. Rare indeed...

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 01:46 PM
No one says that it doesn?t work. In fact, I didn?t say anything about it?s effectiveness. Nice try, though.
I explained why healthcare workers can choose against taking this vaccine and not be antivax. You seem like an all or nothing guy. Your obtuseness will always work against reason because you will desperately cling to the tree hoping folks will ignore the forest.

I'm the god damn King of Nuance. However, this particular situation doesn't have any. People should get vaccinated. There's no more "wait and see" - it's been given over 8 billion times worldwide. There's no ambiguity over whether it works. Nearly 300,000 people in America have died since the vaccine was available to everyone, and virtually all of them have been unvaccinated. Imagine what their families go through, knowing their loved one would almost certainly be alive today had they just gotten the shot.

I realize that a lot of you just don't think about stuff in the same way that I do, but it's just heartbreaking to watch hundreds of thousands of Americans (and counting!) die in vain when they didn't have to.

msugolf
12-18-2021, 01:46 PM

Oh it works exactly like they hoped it would

In a presentation to investors, Pfizer Chief Scientific Officer Mikael Dolsten explained the company "expects some regions to continue to see pandemic levels of COVID-19 cases over the next year or two," per Reuters.

Pfizer expects to make nearly as much revenue just from COVID-19 vaccine sales alone in 2021 as it earned in all of 2020, the drugmaker said on Tuesday.

The company said it expects revenue from the vaccines to be $36 billion by the end of 2021, up from an estimated $33.5 billion the company had predicted earlier in the year.

In 2020, it brought in $41.9 billion in revenue.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 01:48 PM
Cleveland browns have 24 fully vaccinated players out with Covid. Nfl roster sizes are 53. Rare indeed...

I mean, I think you understand about small samples vs. large samples, don't you?

And it seems like just a few weeks ago we had a very prominent case (Aaron Rodgers) of a player lying about his vaccination status (and therefore breaking the NFL's rules about the behavior and masking of unvaccinated players), so how can we even trust whether that 24 number is true?

msstate7
12-18-2021, 01:48 PM
8 fully vaccinated nets are out with Covid. Rare...

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 01:49 PM

In a presentation to investors, Pfizer Chief Scientific Officer Mikael Dolsten explained the company "expects some regions to continue to see pandemic levels of COVID-19 cases over the next year or two," per Reuters.

Pfizer expects to make nearly as much revenue just from COVID-19 vaccine sales alone in 2021 as it earned in all of 2020, the drugmaker said on Tuesday.

The company said it expects revenue from the vaccines to be $36 billion by the end of 2021, up from an estimated $33.5 billion the company had predicted earlier in the year.

You're preaching to the choir, buddy. I support the party that [generally] wants to tax the hell of Big Pharma and move toward a more European model.

Todd4State
12-18-2021, 01:49 PM
Orders like "get yourself vaccinated to greatly reduce your risk of getting COVID and being unavailable or help patients (or even worse, spread it to them)" ?

That's not an order. That's a recommendation. A health care worker is not supposed to impress their personal beliefs on a patient. Regardless of whether it's pro or anti something. That's not our job. A lot of healthcare workers are not for the flu vaccine. And it was like that long before COVID.

An order would be for physical therapy to evaluate a patient.

msstate7
12-18-2021, 01:50 PM
I mean, I think you understand about small samples vs. large samples, don't you?

And it seems like just a few weeks ago we had a very prominent case (Aaron Rodgers) of a player lying about his vaccination status (and therefore breaking the NFL's rules about the behavior and masking of unvaccinated players), so how can we even trust whether that 24 number is true?

Sports league test healthy people. If all fully vaccinated people were tested daily, do you think break through cases would be "rare"?

Lord McBuckethead
12-18-2021, 01:50 PM

Vaccinations prepare your body for the virus. Every single vaccination in the entire world, ever developed works exactly the same way. From Polio, smallpox, HPV, to the flu. None of these vaccines keep you from getting the virus, never has. It does allow your body to build up defenses. It allows your body to immediately attack the virus upon it entering your system. It allows your body to snuff it out hopefully before it mutates into something your immune system cannot recognize.

Vaccines never stop you from spreading it, but they do lessen the time you are potentially a carrier and lessen the viral load potential depending on variant.
Vaccines never stop you from getting the virus, but they do lessen the time it takes your body to respond.
Vaccines do not guarantee you will not go to the hospital, but it does lessen the levels of response your immune system has to engage to defeat it. Cytostorms and the damage they cause to both your immune system and your own healthy cells is an issue that is avoided with vaccines.
Boosters, help recharge your response over time due to waining protection.

I have no idea how people have become entrenched in their hesitation to a simple vaccine that has been given 8.66 billion times, but damn people. Your choice does not have to define you forever. These are simple, simple, simple medical facts. The anecdotal stories about bullshit reactions and whatever are statistically irrelevant compared to the reality that this virus can kill you at a much higher statistical rate. It is very simple math here.

Maybe people have decided that they have made a decision and come hell or high water, they are right regardless of the mountain of evidence to the contrary. I think this has become about a person's identification they have chosen.

Like I said, my 8 year old gets it. My 95 year old grandma gets it. Everyone else, it worries me.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 01:53 PM
Sports league test healthy people. If all fully vaccinated people were tested daily, do you think break through cases would be "rare"?

Obviously I can't answer a hypothetical question. Remember that I'm the one who posted back on Page 1 the article that the NFL is doing what you and I agree they should do.

That's a different question on whether the vaccine works, though, and the numbers conclusively demonstrate that it does, and not merely in the "makes your symptoms less severe" sense.

msstate7
12-18-2021, 01:55 PM
Obviously I can't answer a hypothetical question. Remember that I'm the one who posted back on Page 1 the article that the NFL is doing what you and I agree they should do.

That's a different question on whether the vaccine works, though, and the numbers conclusively demonstrate that it does, and not merely in the "makes your symptoms less severe" sense.

I still wonder how they keep up with positivity for vaccinated vs non-vaccinated. I've been tested twice at fast pace since I was vaccinated, I was positive once, and I was negative once. I wasn't asked either time on my vaccination status

BayouDawg
12-18-2021, 01:58 PM
Never let a crisis go to waste!

Apoplectic
12-18-2021, 02:00 PM

All placebos are 50% effective- how?s this one doing?

OLJWales
12-18-2021, 02:00 PM

Maybe this is why OSHA's asking companies NOT to report side effects? We were LIED to about how WE helped fund covid creation and lied to kiss China's ass until the truth came out where the shit started. We're gonna just have to work our way thru this and get back to normal unless we wanna see the biggest killer in world history which is POVERTY which will make covid seem like a walk in the park. I have NO faith in what the government sez because they've been lying.

Lord McBuckethead
12-18-2021, 02:01 PM

Once again, you clearly do not understand what vaccines do. Please stop with these "questions" that you think proves anything. This entire world asking "questions" that they think the obvious answer proves their point. They don't.

In this case, yes a bunch of people that are fully vaccinated would test positive here and there. But the key information here is, Vaccines do not keep you from getting it. They never have, and never will. That is not within their capabilities. That was never the goal. Just because you thought it was, or didn't understand vaccines, says more about the failure of your news source in educating you, or a failure of your high school biology teacher. I don't know. But man, this is getting old. There goal is to train everyone's body to defeat the virus, limit its spread, and systematically eliminate the potential for it to run 17n wild through the population.
All of which the vaccine does dang well.

We have little weapons to fight this virus. 1. Social Distancing, which no one wants to do. 2. Vaccines, which some people don't understand.

Both are important, because we have limited healthcare resources when dealing with a nation wide threat all at once.

So please, read this post slowly and know that I am not trying to trick you, or propose any radical ideas that make me money, or keep you from enjoying life in any way. I love all you guys, and I don't want to see anyone get this thing, because they made hasty decision based on one viewpoint.

Lord McBuckethead
12-18-2021, 02:02 PM
Maybe this is why OSHA's asking companies NOT to report side effects? We were LIED to about how WE helped fund covid creation and lied to kiss China's ass until the truth came out where the shit started. We're gonna just have to work our way thru this and get back to normal unless we wanna see the biggest killer in world history which is POVERTY which will make covid seem like a walk in the park. I have NO faith in what the government sez because they've been lying.

This entire post is sad. I am sorry OLJ.

Lord McBuckethead
12-18-2021, 02:04 PM
I still wonder how they keep up with positivity for vaccinated vs non-vaccinated. I've been tested twice at fast pace since I was vaccinated, I was positive once, and I was negative once. I wasn't asked either time on my vaccination status

Every time I have been tested, I have been asked. Are you sure you didn't put it on the form? Are you sure they didn't already have it in the system, you know medical records are now digital, right?

HoopsDawg
12-18-2021, 02:04 PM
I haven't read this whole thread. But if you are an athlete, you are fully vaccinated, and you have no symptoms....you should not be getting tested. Does anyone disagree with that other than the pro sports leagues?

Thank goodness they aren't testing asymptomic high school kids are our boys wouldn't have high school athletics.

BayouDawg
12-18-2021, 02:05 PM
You're preaching to the choir, buddy. I support the party that [generally] wants to tax the hell of Big Pharma and move toward a more European model.

If by European model you mean having to pay taxes for owning a television, a sugar tax, a car tax. Then count me out. Economics is all about trade offs. You want a big welfare state you gotta pay for it. And theyve realized they cant kill the goose that lays the golden eggs so the middle class has to pay all these extra taxes now including a VAT.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 02:05 PM
All placebos are 50% effective- how?s this one doing?

I think you're referring to one particular pain pill whose placebo was 50% effective in one study, certainly not "all placebos."

Nonetheless, the COVID vaccine is around 90% effective, give or take a few points depending on which one we're talking about. That's a lot better than the regular flu shot (40-60%) and similar to birth control pills (91%).

Source for all numbers is the almighty Google.

was21
12-18-2021, 02:06 PM
If they all get vaccinated there wouldn't be a problem.

BayouDawg
12-18-2021, 02:07 PM
If they all get vaccinated there wouldn't be a problem.

24 fully vaccinated browns just tested positive?.

Apoplectic
12-18-2021, 02:11 PM
Vaccinations prepare your body for the virus. Every single vaccination in the entire world, ever developed works exactly the same way. From Polio, smallpox, HPV, to the flu. None of these vaccines keep you from getting the virus, never has. It does allow your body to build up defenses. It allows your body to immediately attack the virus upon it entering your system. It allows your body to snuff it out hopefully before it mutates into something your immune system cannot recognize.

Vaccines never stop you from spreading it, but they do lessen the time you are potentially a carrier and lessen the viral load potential depending on variant.
Vaccines never stop you from getting the virus, but they do lessen the time it takes your body to respond.
Vaccines do not guarantee you will not go to the hospital, but it does lessen the levels of response your immune system has to engage to defeat it. Cytostorms and the damage they cause to both your immune system and your own healthy cells is an issue that is avoided with vaccines.
Boosters, help recharge your response over time due to waining protection.

I have no idea how people have become entrenched in their hesitation to a simple vaccine that has been given 8.66 billion times, but damn people. Your choice does not have to define you forever. These are simple, simple, simple medical facts. The anecdotal stories about bullshit reactions and whatever are statistically irrelevant compared to the reality that this virus can kill you at a much higher statistical rate. It is very simple math here.

Maybe people have decided that they have made a decision and come hell or high water, they are right regardless of the mountain of evidence to the contrary. I think this has become about a person's identification they have chosen.

Like I said, my 8 year old gets it. My 95 year old grandma gets it. Everyone else, it worries me.

Great podcast here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/going-viral-dr-peter-mccullough-joins-joe-rogan-says-medical-elites-purposely-suppressed-treatments-order-force-mass-vaccinations/

Part of the story is why are all western govts only allowing an EUA vaccine as the acceptable approach

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 02:13 PM
24 fully vaccinated browns just tested positive?.

How do we know? We all believed Lyin' Aaron was too.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 02:13 PM
Great podcast here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/going-viral-dr-peter-mccullough-joins-joe-rogan-says-medical-elites-purposely-suppressed-treatments-order-force-mass-vaccinations/

Part of the story is why are all western govts only allowing an EUA vaccine as the acceptable approach

Might want to stay away from Gateway Pundit:
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

msstate7
12-18-2021, 02:20 PM
Every time I have been tested, I have been asked. Are you sure you didn't put it on the form? Are you sure they didn't already have it in the system, you know medical records are now digital, right?

Maybe they did have it in medical records. I wasn't asked though, and I didn't put it on any form. Wasn't vaccinated at fast pace

Dawg_Lover
12-18-2021, 02:24 PM
I realize that a lot of you just don't think about stuff in the same way that I do, but it's just heartbreaking to watch hundreds of thousands of Americans (and counting!) die in vain when they didn't have to.

And I believe those numbers like I believe in the tooth fairy. I personally know of someone dying, in a nursing home, and Covid being reported as the cause, of death, when the lady was not even sick. In fact, the facility had forced all residents to be tested, and her test was negative. The lady died of nothing more than declining health due to advanced age. The protestations, of the family, were blatantly ignored. Families, of a couple of other residents, reported the exact same scenario following the deaths of their family members.
Common sense tells me, if I personally know of these few cases, in one place, surely there were many more falsely reported deaths.
This is not conjecture, and that is all I will have to say on the subject.

starkvegasdawg
12-18-2021, 02:24 PM
Once again, you clearly do not understand what vaccines do. Please stop with these "questions" that you think proves anything. This entire world asking "questions" that they think the obvious answer proves their point. They don't.

In this case, yes a bunch of people that are fully vaccinated would test positive here and there. But the key information here is, Vaccines do not keep you from getting it. They never have, and never will. That is not within their capabilities. That was never the goal. Just because you thought it was, or didn't understand vaccines, says more about the failure of your news source in educating you, or a failure of your high school biology teacher. I don't know. But man, this is getting old. There goal is to train everyone's body to defeat the virus, limit its spread, and systematically eliminate the potential for it to run 17n wild through the population.
All of which the vaccine does dang well.

We have little weapons to fight this virus. 1. Social Distancing, which no one wants to do. 2. Vaccines, which some people don't understand.

Both are important, because we have limited healthcare resources when dealing with a nation wide threat all at once.

So please, read this post slowly and know that I am not trying to trick you, or propose any radical ideas that make me money, or keep you from enjoying life in any way. I love all you guys, and I don't want to see anyone get this thing, because they made hasty decision based on one viewpoint.

When these were first being hyped they were all in front of the cameras with the biggest hard on they've ever had saying they were 96% effective in preventing you from getting the virus. When that proved to be bullshit it changed to it prevents you from severe symptoms and going to the hospital. When that proved to also be close to bullshit it just lessens symptoms.

Let's just compare the effectivity of this "vaccine" to the ones more measles, polio, and chicken pox. This is not a vaccine. It's a glorified flu shot.

Here is the definition of vaccine:

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Notice the provide immunity portion. This is not providing immunity. It's not a vaccine by definition.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 02:29 PM
When these were first being hyped they were all in front of the cameras with the biggest hard on they've ever had saying they were 96% effective in preventing you from getting the virus. When that proved to be bullshit it changed to it prevents you from severe symptoms and going to the hospital. When that proved to also be close to bullshit it just lessens symptoms.

That's not bullshit. Every source out there shows around 90% effectiveness, and you can do the math by hand to confirm it if you want to.

Unless you allege that the whole pandemic is fake like another of our posters does, and therefore no number can be trusted, then you can personally verify all the information out there.

msstate7
12-18-2021, 02:33 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/FsPf555D/7-B07-D5-F0-347-D-4-E52-9-C7-A-E5923-C5-C4806.jpg (https://postimg.cc/N5HGmn0H)

https://twitter.com/fox10phoenix/status/1471671549451251721?s=21

662dawg
12-18-2021, 02:40 PM

Let's just compare the effectivity of this "vaccine" to the ones more measles, polio, and chicken pox. This is not a vaccine. It's a glorified flu shot.

Here is the definition of vaccine:

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Notice the provide immunity portion. This is not providing immunity. It's not a vaccine by definition.

To be fair? haven?t they also changed the definition of what a vaccine is now? Whatever keeps the Nazi grift going huh?

I see a few of these people in the thread are likely Fauci worshipers & actually trust one of the most corrupt government organizations ever created, CDC.

FWIW I have a few family members that are in healthcare & everyone of them say the ?Covid? tests are useless & that they?ve seen way to many healthy people testing positive. They know the numbers are BS.

Not to mention that the flu has been almost completely eradicated off the face of the earth since ?Covid? 🤷🏼

OLJWales
12-18-2021, 02:46 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/FsPf555D/7-B07-D5-F0-347-D-4-E52-9-C7-A-E5923-C5-C4806.jpg (https://postimg.cc/N5HGmn0H)

And the FDA "assured" us opioids would never be a problem. Kinda like when docs were prescribing antibiotics when unnecessary. Thankfully I followed common sense than "follow the science".

DownwardDawg

I get tested once per month. Never been asked about vaccination status.

Quaoarsking

Not sure what your point is. If an NFL player (or any American at all) has a fentanyl problem, we need to help them too. Is this another controversial view of mine?

BayouDawg
12-18-2021, 02:49 PM
How do we know? We all believed Lyin' Aaron was too.

I?ll present the argument you used to 7s point. Small sample size and no proof that this is more than an isolated incident.

msstate7
12-18-2021, 02:50 PM
Not sure what your point is. If an NFL player (or any American at all) has a fentanyl problem, we need to help them too. Is this another controversial view of mine?

Maybe that Covid is hardly an issue for young, healthy people.

662dawg
12-18-2021, 02:52 PM

This is a fact.

If it were about your health, then why are they suppressing PROVEN treatments of this flu with medicine that also helps many other things? And very safe.

There is a local doctor here that?s treating virus?s with this & he has not had one hospitalization or death due to this new flu since he began treating it with this. He?s now prescribing it for many other things now as well, especially respiratory & viral infections.

NEWSFLASH: It?s not about your health. If you think the government cares about you then you?re a lost soul.

https://c19ivermectin.com/

https://www.thedesertreview.com/news/national/ivermectin-obliterates-97-percent-of-delhi-cases/article_6a3be6b2-c31f-11eb-836d-2722d2325a08.html

Leeshouldveflanked
12-18-2021, 02:53 PM
Covid and Fentanyl. Thanks China!

Cloak
12-18-2021, 03:03 PM

Yeahhh I've been tested 10+ times because of travel, have never been asked a single time.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-18-2021, 03:20 PM
South Africa is averaging 23,000 New Covid Cases Daily but only about 30 Deaths Daily thats like 1/10 of one percent. Most if not all Deaths are from Delta, not the new Omicron Variant.

msstate7
12-18-2021, 03:24 PM
South Africa is averaging 23,000 New Covid Cases Daily but only about 30 Deaths Daily thats like 1/10 of one percent.

Omnicron may end up a blessing if it infects the hell out of this country without sending people to the hospital and grave yard. Get this country a big dose of natural immunity

Mjoelner34
12-18-2021, 03:32 PM

Just got tested a couple of weeks ago at a Walgreens to go on a cruise. No mention of vax status for the test. Just had to provide appointment confirmation email, photo ID and insurance card.

BoomBoom
12-18-2021, 03:32 PM
Maybe that Covid is hardly an issue for young, healthy people.

Young, healthy people can't spread covid?

Do I need to remind you that a young, healthy person's right to not vaccinate ends at the right of another American's right to not be infected by a reckless, selfish young, healthy American?

Covid doesn't fit into anyone's box or ideology (lol-ing right now at how my phone tries to autocorrect ideology to idiocy). the Vax isn't perfect, scientists aren't perfect, supposed freedom fighters and truth tellers are mostly grifters, pharma profits are definitely a motive, etc. **** all of it.

DownwardDawg
12-18-2021, 03:34 PM
Omnicron may end up a blessing if it infects the hell out of this country without sending people to the hospital and grave yard. Get this country a big dose of natural immunity

Yes.
I need to get an antibody test. I'd love to know the numbers. I've had 3 Pfizer shots, lived with my son in a camper whiling going through radiation and he had a full blown case of Covid. I'm in downtown Nashville 2-3 days a week surrounded by thousands of tourists. My son has people from all over the country yelling in his ear while he's playing Broadway then we all go home. It's like this never existed until it's time to go to work.

BoomBoom
12-18-2021, 03:35 PM

And probably crowd out all other forms....if it doesn't mutate again. Hopefully in a month this wave starts receding with (relative to Delta) low deaths, and we can all move on from Covid.

DownwardDawg
12-18-2021, 03:36 PM
Just got tested a couple of weeks ago at a Walgreens to go on a cruise. No mention of vax status for the test. Just had to provide appointment confirmation email, photo ID and insurance card.

Yep. Never heard of anyone having to provide that information. Until now.....my employer has implemented the vaccine mandate. Never thought I'd see the day.

662dawg
12-18-2021, 03:38 PM

Do I need to remind you that a young, healthy person's right to not vaccinate ends at the right of another American's right to not be infected by a reckless, selfish young, healthy American?

Covid doesn't fit into anyone's box or ideology (lol-ing right now at how my phone tries to autocorrect ideology to idiocy). the Vax isn't perfect, scientists aren't perfect, supposed freedom fighters and truth tellers are mostly grifters, pharma profits are definitely a motive, etc. **** all of it.

Congratulations? you have fell victim of government propaganda. 😂

Please forgive me if your post is parody.

msstate7
12-18-2021, 03:39 PM

They spread it vaccinated or non-vaccinated

BoomBoom
12-18-2021, 03:40 PM

People get in wrecks both above and below the speed limit. Both drunk and sober.

msstate7
12-18-2021, 03:41 PM
Yes.
I need to get an antibody test. I'd love to know the numbers. I've had 3 Pfizer shots, lived with my son in a camper whiling going through radiation and he had a full blown case of Covid. I'm in downtown Nashville 2-3 days a week surrounded by thousands of tourists. My son has people from all over the country yelling in his ear while he's playing Broadway then we all go home. It's like this never existed until it's time to go to work.

Hope your treatments go well

BoomBoom
12-18-2021, 03:41 PM

Congratulations? you have fell victim of government propaganda. 😂

Please forgive me if your post is parody.

???

I mean, I attacked both sides. And you saw it as a post in favor of one or the other?

DownwardDawg
12-18-2021, 03:47 PM
Hope your treatments go well

Thanks man. I'm good. I'm done and back at work.

662dawg
12-18-2021, 03:49 PM
???

I mean, I attacked both sides. And you saw it as a post in favor of one or the other?

I guess even stating the other side?s ridiculous ideology is enough to override you stating both sides 😎

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 03:56 PM

Do they at the same rate though? And doesn't that matter?

I don't just mean a vaccinated positive with a breakthrough infection vs. an unvaccinated positive (though that's a question worth asking itself), but also taking into account that a vaccinated person is much less likely to have it to be able to spread in the first place.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-18-2021, 04:53 PM

If you are scared stay locked up in your house. Joe will take care of you. Me and my wife are Vaxxed and Boosted but my 20 year old son is not. If I was 20 I probably wouldnt get it either as he is more at risk of myocarditis than Covid.

Catfish
12-18-2021, 04:55 PM
If you are scared stay locked up in your house. Joe will take care of you.

Let's go Brandon!!!

Coursesuper
12-18-2021, 04:59 PM
This entire thread proves we are an unserious, nihilistic lazy nation.

BoomBoom
12-18-2021, 05:15 PM
If you are scared stay locked up in your house. Joe will take care of you. Me and my wife are Vaxxed and Boosted but my 20 year old son is not. If I was 20 I probably wouldnt get it either as he is more at risk of myocarditis than Covid.

Just get rid of all the speed limits. If you are scared, don't get on the roads. Let's get rid of the military too. If you're scared of China or whoever, just don't leave your house.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 05:19 PM

No he's not. Myocarditis is also a side effect of COVID, and mathematically that makes him more at risk of it as an unvaxxed than as a vaxxed.

It's like the regular flu shot an guillan-barre syndrome. Technically you can get it from the vaccine (like 1 in a million), but you're more likely to get it by going unvaxxed and getting it from the flu (much more common than that).

Remember, it's always Numbers Over Ancedotes, every time. Facts matter. Math wins out in the end.

Homedawg
12-18-2021, 05:34 PM

This. Makes no sense....

Homedawg
12-18-2021, 05:40 PM

8% of the nfl tested positive THIS week. Supposedly 98+ % is vaccinated. What a crock. How many had symptoms. My banker isn't getting tested wo symptoms..... nobody is except sports leagues. Again, stupid.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 06:25 PM
8% of the nfl tested positive THIS week. Supposedly 98+ % is vaccinated. What a crock. How many had symptoms. My banker isn't getting tested wo symptoms..... nobody is except sports leagues. Again, stupid.

Something is very weird and suspect about those numbers. Either the tests are bad (could it be sabotage?), or there are a lot more players lying about their vaccine status.

If breakthrough infections were really this common, it would be showing up in a lot more cases than just the NFL.

msstate7
12-18-2021, 06:26 PM
Something is very weird and suspect about those numbers. Either the tests are bad (could it be sabotage?), or there are a lot more players lying about their vaccine status.

If breakthrough infections were really this common, it would be showing up in a lot more cases than just the NFL.

Like Maine, Vermont, and NH?

ETA.. and in these states, there isn't mass testing of non-symptomatic

Homedawg
12-18-2021, 06:27 PM

I certainly can't vouch for the vac numbers. Just going by what is said... but the positives just this week are crazy. And the ones who have recently tested positive lately aren't included. The rate is through the roof and almost none are sick..... but the asymptomatic aren't being tested outside of sports... and why should they?? Again, stupid

Percho
12-18-2021, 06:38 PM

Amen brother. We asked for, IT!

Percho
12-18-2021, 06:43 PM
True. Winston Churchill famously once said, ?Never let a good crises go to waste?.
This is a little off subject, but it is worth telling. Unless you?ve really studied history, you may not know he actually lived it. There is a good book that exposes the real Churchill & how he selfishly sacrificed innocent lives of men, women, and children, including Americans. It is ?Dead Wake: The Last Crossing Of The Lusitania?, by Erik Larson. I highly recommend it.

Ordered per your recommendation.

662dawg
12-18-2021, 07:02 PM

Or the shots(not vaccines) just don?t work as intended?

I can?t disagree with the thought of NFL/Other pro sports players lying about it though. I?ve thought about this same scenario bc it?s really odd that international sports teams are having tons of players with newfound heart troubles & America hasn?t seen much of that, yet. It does make one wonder.

Every single person that I know that?s tested positive for the new flu lately has been vaccinated. I agree that the tests are sh*t, but it?s still odd that everyone I know testing positive is ?vaccinated?

My mother has also developed heart troubles after being vaccinated. Never had the first sign of heart troubles prior. My 90ish year old grandmother has tested positive twice since being vaccinated, basically only had headaches. She also got very sick a third time & tested negative. Weird huh? My aunt has had this flu twice since being vaccinated & her husband recently died of a heart attack after being vaccinated(to be fair? he did have prior heart troubles)

These are the only 4 family members that I KNOW for sure are vaccinated & they are the reason no one else in our family will ever consider being vaccinated.

I?m sure many people have had different experiences with this entire ordeal & maybe it has helped some people & that?s ok, it?s why people need to make health decisions based on their personal experiences & personal choices.

It?s also why I will never trust anyone that tries to force something medical(especially a shot they pretend is a vaccine & had to change the definition in order for it to fall under said category) on me because everyone has different experiences & different reactions.

That said, ..Covid..has had zero affect on me or anyone in my family, as far as being bad sick, hospitalized, death, etc? none.

My wife ..tested.. positive while pregnant & she till this day says the test was FOS bc it was the same minor sinus troubles she gets every year(her job forced her to get tested)? while the vaccine has directly affected my family & that?s with very little of my family even taking it. 3 of the 4 regret getting it & 1 didn?t live to tell us wether he regrets it or not.

Percho
12-18-2021, 07:44 PM
Speaking of vaccines, someone needs to get to work, for; "and of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, thou dost not eat of it, for in the day of thine eating of it -- dying thou dost die.', says God Almighty.

msstate7
12-18-2021, 07:50 PM
What's the FDA's explanation on wanting 75 years to release data they used to approve vaccine in less than 6 months?

Dak Holliday
12-18-2021, 07:52 PM
Just get rid of all the speed limits. If you are scared, don't get on the roads. Let's get rid of the military too. If you're scared of China or whoever, just don't leave your house.

😂 Speed limits have never been about safety. They were implemented at the speed rate at which your car is most fuel efficient due mainly to a fuel embargo long ago. Your car, if relatively newer, is 100% run off of computer that interacts with road information and GPS. It knows the speed limit. If safety were the concern, they could literally make it impossible for you to speed. Why then don?t they do this? MONEY. They make too much money off of writing tickets for speeding. This was a terrible example and your trust in government shows that you are most likely what is referred to as a useful idiot. You and Q should probably look the term up.

Dawg_Lover
12-18-2021, 08:10 PM
Ordered per your recommendation.

Let me know how you like it. Erik Larson is considered one of the best authors of historic events.
If you enjoy nonfiction centered around past events, the absolute best I have ever read regarding the Kennedy assassination, as well as the brutal and deadly lengths our government will go to in order to keep its secrets, is .... The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFKs Assassination, by Christopher Fulton. It is every bit as riveting as Dead Wake.

msstate7
12-18-2021, 08:58 PM
Pfizer expects vaccine for kids under 5 in first half of 2022

https://pix11.com/news/coronavirus/pfizer-expects-vaccine-for-kids-under-5-in-first-half-of-2022/?fbclid=IwAR29St4-ziioU287cwBKbJIaGYr2zB9D-dv7D7OEt6QIqnltK1FMuGMQE-M

Schultzy
12-18-2021, 09:09 PM
In case you didn’t know this

https://stream.org/to-save-ourselves-from-covid-were-sacrificing-children-part-i/

662dawg
12-18-2021, 09:17 PM
In case you didn’t know this

https://stream.org/to-save-ourselves-from-covid-were-sacrificing-children-part-i/

This is likely one reason why they?re wanting to wait 75 years before documents are released. We?re dealing with some very evil & sick people walking among us. And then we also have to deal with the useful brainwashed idiots.

OLJWales
12-18-2021, 09:18 PM

I can?t disagree with the thought of NFL/Other pro sports players lying about it though. I?ve thought about this same scenario bc it?s really odd that international sports teams are having tons of players with newfound heart troubles & America hasn?t seen much of that, yet. It does make one wonder.

Every single person that I know that?s tested positive for the new flu lately has been vaccinated. I agree that the tests are sh*t, but it?s still odd that everyone I know testing positive is ?vaccinated?

My mother has also developed heart troubles after being vaccinated. Never had the first sign of heart troubles prior. My 90ish year old grandmother has tested positive twice since being vaccinated, basically only had headaches. She also got very sick a third time & tested negative. Weird huh? My aunt has had this flu twice since being vaccinated & her husband recently died of a heart attack after being vaccinated(to be fair? he did have prior heart troubles)

These are the only 4 family members that I KNOW for sure are vaccinated & they are the reason no one else in our family will ever consider being vaccinated.

I?m sure many people have had different experiences with this entire ordeal & maybe it has helped some people & that?s ok, it?s why people need to make health decisions based on their personal experiences & personal choices.

It?s also why I will never trust anyone that tries to force something medical(especially a shot they pretend is a vaccine & had to change the definition in order for it to fall under said category) on me because everyone has different experiences & different reactions.

That said, ..Covid..has had zero affect on me or anyone in my family, as far as being bad sick, hospitalized, death, etc? none.

My wife ..tested.. positive while pregnant & she till this day says the test was FOS bc it was the same minor sinus troubles she gets every year(her job forced her to get tested)? while the vaccine has directly affected my family & that?s with very little of my family even taking it. 3 of the 4 regret getting it & 1 didn?t live to tell us wether he regrets it or not.

Good post. always preferring to get well on my own, I finally went to a doctor after sever weeks of exhaustion and dizziness. Couldn't stay on my feet most times without laying down to avoid feeling faint. Tested positive and got medicine and was good to go 4 days later. Never a vax and ain't getting one.

msstate7
12-18-2021, 09:26 PM
I just can't think of a good reason for wanting 75 years to release information on approving vaccine. I've always thought this virus escaped from a lab, so perhaps part of the vaccine research shows we were studying this virus before it became a pandemic. This could also explain how quickly we came up with a vaccine

BoomBoom
12-18-2021, 09:28 PM

It's not that the new tests (for Covid) are shit, it's that ALL medical tests have their limitations and people are just now paying attention. IDIOTS, and that's what they are, are just beginning to learn about basic limitations of data and are acting like sages. And for the record, this plays against both sides. The pro Vax crowd also doesn't understand the limitations of the data and are acting way holier than thou than is warranted.

R2Dawg
12-18-2021, 09:30 PM

None of the US data is worth paper it is on. Europe is at worse rates ever and 90% of them are vaccinated. A vaccine is supposed to prevent infection and disease per the CDC. The actual form when you get the shot says "this is not a vaccine".

Why are so many so ignorant to the truth? I guess many still trust the gov.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 09:38 PM
The actual form when you get the shot says "this is not a vaccine".

I think you've gotten tricked by Fake News.

BoomBoom
12-18-2021, 09:40 PM
😂 Speed limits have never been about safety. They were implemented at the speed rate at which your car is most fuel efficient due mainly to a fuel embargo long ago. Your car, if relatively newer, is 100% run off of computer that interacts with road information and GPS. It knows the speed limit. If safety were the concern, they could literally make it impossible for you to speed. Why then don?t they do this? MONEY. They make too much money off of writing tickets for speeding. This was a terrible example and your trust in government shows that you are most likely what is referred to as a useful idiot. You and Q should probably look the term up.

I'm well aware of what the public justification was 50 years ago for the implementation of speed limits, bro. But that's not why we have them today. Hell, there was a major relaxation 30 years ago. Catch up.

The POINT was we could eliminate speed limits if we weren't concerned with the safety of those affected. That YOUR confidence that you are are a special snowflake that can safely speed does not mean much to the family you end up killing out of your ignorant arrogance. Did you know that 99% of ALL drivers think they are an above average driver? Guess what, for the safety of ALL of us we cannot rely on your individual assessment.

Cowbell
12-18-2021, 09:51 PM
Some of you guys need to save yourself the energy of arguing. If by now someone doesn't question the agenda behind the vaccine along with not understanding that the vaccine does not slow the spread or effect your ability to spread the virus, that person cannot be helped. They are the sheep and you are wasting your time and energy arguing with them.

662dawg
12-18-2021, 09:58 PM
Some of you guys need to save yourself the energy of arguing. If by now someone doesn't question the agenda behind the vaccine along with not understanding that the vaccine does not slow the spread or effect your ability to spread the virus, that person cannot be helped. They are the sheep and you are wasting your time and energy arguing with them.

Well said, sir. It?s kind of mind blowing that people are still trusting anything the government is telling us at this point.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 09:58 PM

This post may be the peak of irony on this whole board.

As I said earlier, if the vaccine doesn't work, it's the most magical placebo in human history, something totally without precedent or explanation.

BoomBoom
12-18-2021, 10:11 PM

More like, if you can't accept that the vaccine DOES slow the spread and affect transmissibity, then you are an idiot beyond conversing with.

Newsflash, just because the provax crowd isn't 100^% right doesn't mean they are 100% wrong. Do yourself a favor and STFU until you understand the difference.

BoomBoom
12-18-2021, 10:13 PM

Well said, sir. It?s kind of mind blowing that people are still trusting anything the government is telling us at this point.

Never trust the government! But whoever the hell you are trusting with your info is sure as hell doing you wrong, sheep.

Cowbell
12-18-2021, 10:20 PM

If the common people knew the ag chemicals (my field) that have been FDA approved and how their approval came about, they would quit eating a lot of foods and never trust the government again.

662dawg
12-18-2021, 10:26 PM
This post may be the peak of irony on this whole board.

As I said earlier, if the vaccine doesn't work, it's the most magical placebo in human history, something totally without precedent or explanation.

Does this shot provide immunity?

Does this shot require more than one? Even two? Wait? now 3rd & 4th booster shots? Knowing this, only a sheep would have confidence that this shot is working.

You?re getting your information by trusting the most corrupt governments in World history.

You?re trusting a government that has suppressed CURES in order to sell vaccines.

You?re trusting that the government has your health & best interest in mind.

Never trust your government.

662dawg
12-18-2021, 10:31 PM
Never trust the government! But whoever the hell you are trusting with your info is sure as hell doing you wrong, sheep.

Brother no one is telling me anything. Everything I speak of is what I?ve personally researched. I don?t need anyone telling me anything because the information is out there. You have to take the blinders off and see it. You just have to cut the TV off & look much deeper. And when I say cut the TV off, I mean everything from Fox to CNN to Newsmax to MSNBC. All of it. It?s all propaganda.

As far as it slowing the spread? YOU ARE LITERALLY TRUSTING THE GOVERNMENT when you say this. My own eyes & personal experiences see differently. This is a fact.

662dawg
12-18-2021, 10:36 PM
If the common people knew the ag chemicals (my field) that have been FDA approved and how their approval came about, they would quit eating a lot of foods and never trust the government again.

I have done research on this and trust me, I believe you wholeheartedly. I also believe it goes much deeper.

I don?t think these new shots are the mark of the beast or anything lol, but I can say something isn?t right with them or with how hard they?re trying to sell them to the public. A lot of people are being brainwashed beyond recognition right now. It?s sad to watch happen.

BoomBoom
12-18-2021, 10:45 PM
I have done research on this and trust me, I believe you wholeheartedly. I also believe it goes much deeper.

I don?t think these new shots are the mark of the beast or anything lol, but I can say something isn?t right with them or with how hard they?re trying to sell them to the public. A lot of people are being brainwashed beyond recognition right now. It?s sad to watch happen.

Dude, in just 2 pages I've seen you post a field's worth of horseshit.

The truth is these shots aren't the 2nd coming. That's it. They are good, but not great. That's it. No need to exaggerate the shot's shortcomings....unless you have an agenda.

662dawg
12-18-2021, 10:50 PM
Dude, in just 2 pages I've seen you post a field's worth of horseshit.

The truth is these shots aren't the 2nd coming. That's it. They are good, but not great. That's it. No need to exaggerate the shot's shortcomings....unless you have an agenda.

Just keep taking your shots. In fact take the ones they set aside for me as well because I?ll never take one or wear a mask.

Maybe by the 20 or 30th shot it becomes a true vaccine. Just let me know how it goes for ya 😂

OLJWales
12-18-2021, 10:59 PM
What's the FDA's explanation on wanting 75 years to release data they used to approve vaccine in less than 6 months?

Unreal. Did not know this but ain't surprised. Is there an explanation?

BoomBoom
12-18-2021, 11:04 PM
Just keep taking your shots. In fact take the ones they set aside for me as well because I?ll never take one or wear a mask.

Maybe by the 20 or 30th shot it becomes a true vaccine. Just let me know how it goes for ya 😂

I don't think you could have made a more ignorant post if you tried. Thanks for proving my point!

662dawg
12-18-2021, 11:07 PM
Unreal. Did not know this but ain't surprised. Is there an explanation?

They asked for 55 years at first and then upped it to 75 years lol.

Nothing to see here. Nothing at all. Just go get your shot and stop asking questions. Cough cough.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fda-says-it-now-needs-75-years-to-fully-release-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-data_4145410.html

662dawg
12-18-2021, 11:10 PM
I don't think you could have made a more ignorant post if you tried. Thanks for proving my point!

I understand. Stay safe your way & I?ll stay safe my way.

My way has worked really well for me and all of my family so far so I like my chances? well except 3 of the 4 family members that actually took the shot and have had lots of problems since. The 4th passed away not long after the shot.

Have a good night & God Bless, friend.

BoomBoom
12-18-2021, 11:18 PM
I understand. Stay safe your way & I?ll stay safe my way.

My way has worked really well for me and all of my family so far so I like my chances? well except 3 of the 4 family members that actually took the shot and have had lots of problems since. The 4th passed away not long after the shot.

Have a good night & God Bless, friend.

Ah, ignoring the speed limits has worked out well for you...so far. You don't say. Lord knows such a result is so unheard of from the ignorant, selfish a-holes that the rest of us have to deal with. God bless that your ignorance doesn't harm another....you'll need it.

662dawg
12-18-2021, 11:30 PM
Ah, ignoring the speed limits has worked out well for you...so far. You don't say. Lord knows such a result is so unheard of from the ignorant, selfish a-holes that the rest of us have to deal with. God bless that your ignorance doesn't harm another....you'll need it.

Selfish? You?re vaccinated so you should be ok. Correct? Or are you afraid they don?t work?

You?re vaccine provides you immunity from dealing with people like me. Amirite? Or again, are you afraid they don?t work? which means it?s NOT a vaccine

You can?t have it both ways. They either work & you?re completely safe from selfish a-holes like me, or they don?t & you?re a selfish a-hole just like me that took a shot to simply make you feel better about yourself? which is it?

Dak Holliday
12-18-2021, 11:32 PM
I'm well aware of what the public justification was 50 years ago for the implementation of speed limits, bro. But that's not why we have them today. Hell, there was a major relaxation 30 years ago. Catch up.

The POINT was we could eliminate speed limits if we weren't concerned with the safety of those affected. That YOUR confidence that you are are a special snowflake that can safely speed does not mean much to the family you end up killing out of your ignorant arrogance. Did you know that 99% of ALL drivers think they are an above average driver? Guess what, for the safety of ALL of us we cannot rely on your individual assessment.

I agree, and if public safety were the issue, regulations would eliminate and could easily eliminate the ability to speed, but they don?t. The limits are not for safety. You can?t fine someone for breaking a law if it can?t be broken. Safety is the blanket that they throw over it. Like I said, your trust that what the government does is for the greater good is striking. I?m sure your state representatives are proud. You are the epitome of a useful idiot.

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 11:39 PM
Selfish? You?re vaccinated so you should be ok. Correct? Or are you afraid they don?t work?

You?re vaccine provides you immunity from dealing with people like me. Amirite? Or again, are you afraid they don?t work? which means it?s NOT a vaccine

You can?t have it both ways. They either work & you?re completely safe from selfish a-holes like me, or they don?t & you?re a selfish a-hole just like me that took a shot to simply make you feel better about yourself? which is it?

I'm just baffled how you are somehow under the impression that if a vaccine doesn't work at 100% effectiveness it's not a "real" vaccine. How have you made it to adulthood without knowing that vaccines are never 100% effective?

You also don't seem to understand a simple concept of "It's not good enough for me to not get COVID. I don't want you to get COVID either. I love my fellow man and don't want anyone to die or suffer needlessly." I am very confident that as a healthy young person, both vaxxed and boosted, that I'm not going to die of COVID, but I still want you to get vaccinated because I care about you and don't want you to be at risk either. I will never understand the attitude of, "Oh well, people died needlessly, but it's their own fault so who cares??" I care.

There are hundreds of thousands of Americans who aren't alive today, but would be if they'd just taken the vaccine. How can your heart not break for them and their families?

msstate7
12-18-2021, 11:44 PM
I'm just baffled how you are somehow under the impression that if a vaccine doesn't work at 100% effectiveness it's not a "real" vaccine. How have you made it to adulthood without knowing that vaccines are never 100% effective?

You also don't seem to understand a simple concept of "It's not good enough for me to not get COVID. I don't want you to get COVID either. I love my fellow man and don't want anyone to die or suffer needlessly." I am very confident that as a healthy young person, both vaxxed and boosted, that I'm not going to die of COVID, but I still want you to get vaccinated because I care about you and don't want you to be at risk either. I will never understand the attitude of, "Oh well, people died needlessly, but it's their own fault so who cares??" I care.

And if you don't get vaccinated, you lose your job bc I care for you so much

Quaoarsking
12-18-2021, 11:49 PM
And if you don't get vaccinated, you lose your job bc I care for you so much

Not if you get tested weekly and ensure your COVID-negative status (under the federal mandate).

662dawg
12-18-2021, 11:51 PM

I?m not sure you?re understanding how many vaccinated people are testing positive. Like almost every athlete that tests positive are vaccinated. Every single person I personally know that?s tested positive in months are vaccinated. My cousins clinic has had ONE unvaccinated positive test in two months. All of them have been vaccinated except one. Every politician that tests positive is vaccinated. Almost every public figure that tests positive is vaccinated.

Why do you think they changed the definition of vaccine? Can you answer this for me please?

Why are they trying to withhold the release of documents for 75 years? Can you make any of this make sense to me?

I?m baffled that you don?t understand why they did this lol

Maybe I?m the one that should be baffled that you didn?t know the facts below? 👇🏼

Before the change, the definition for ?vaccination? read, ?the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.? Now, the word ?immunity? has been switched to ?protection.?

The term ?vaccine? also got a makeover. The CDC?s definition changed from ?a product that stimulates a person?s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease? to the current ?a preparation that is used to stimulate the body?s immune response against diseases.?

Coach34
12-18-2021, 11:53 PM
The virus was unleashed as a bioweapon against the US and Trump in a concerted effort with top Democrats in the US
Its become a power grab by the Swamp of DC including both Dems and Reps
Its been way overblown on purpose and numbers inflated to scare the masses
The power grab on the virus inspired mail-in voting to steal an election.
Trump won 16 of 17 bellweather counties in the US that always decide who the President is. Yet somehow Biden won
New York city just passed a law to allow non-citizens to vote- which is against the Constitution.
Soros-led companies have funded people to move foreigners into the US thru the Southern border. 170K per month now.
Biden's Build Back Better plan focuses on election laws that turn voting over to the federal government and not the states?
Thousands of mail-in votes in Arizona and Georgia came from the same address in 2020?

Are you awake yet?

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 12:00 AM
I?m not sure you?re understanding how many vaccinated people are testing positive. Like almost every athlete that tests positive are vaccinated. Every single person I personally know that?s tested positive in months are vaccinated. My cousins clinic has had ONE unvaccinated positive test in two months. All of them have been vaccinated except one. Every politician that tests positive is vaccinated.

Why do you think they changed the definition of vaccine? Can you answer this for me please?

Why are they trying to withhold the release of documents for 75 years? Can you make any of this make sense to me?

I?m baffled that you don?t understand why they did this lol

Maybe I?m the one that should be baffled that you didn?t know the facts below? 👇🏼

Before the change, the definition for ?vaccination? read, ?the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.? Now, the word ?immunity? has been switched to ?protection.?

The term ?vaccine? also got a makeover. The CDC?s definition changed from ?a product that stimulates a person?s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease? to the current ?a preparation that is used to stimulate the body?s immune response against diseases.?

Again, just because you didn't know that vaccines are literally never 100% effective and literally never have been doesn't mean that somehow the definition was changed. It just means you didn't know. It's not a big deal - I learn new stuff all the time, but I do my best not to stick to my guns and insist the wrong thing I thought I knew was true.

There are plenty of statistics out there on there on how many people are testing positive and how that rate varies by vaccine status, and those compiled national statistics are much more valuable than your personal anecdotal experience. However, you are likely seeing Bayes Theorem in action - when two samples with different rates have different sizes, you get wonky results. In fact, I am in the same boat as you - I know exactly 0 unvaccinated people, so 100% of people I know who've gotten COVID since March have been vaccinated! And yet, I still recognize that unvaccinated people are far more likely to catch COVID than vaccinated because that's what the statistics tell us. (I also think there is some amount of skew in who actually gets a test, such as some unvaccinated people being so unconcerned with COVID that they never get tested or recorded as a case, but I don't have any way of knowing what kind of impact that has.)

As for the 75 years thing goes, Pfizer is a shady company like everyone else in Big Pharma. Glad your side of the political aisle is finally waking up to that.

662dawg
12-19-2021, 12:00 AM
The virus was unleashed as a bioweapon against the US and Trump in a concerted effort with top Democrats in the US
Its become a power grab by the Swamp of DC including both Dems and Reps
Its been way overblown on purpose and numbers inflated to scare the masses
The power grab on the virus inspired mail-in voting to steal an election.
Trump won 16 of 17 bellweather counties in the US that always decide who the President is. Yet somehow Biden won
New York city just passed a law to allow non-citizens to vote- which is against the Constitution.
Soros-led companies have funded people to move foreigners into the US thru the Southern border. 170K per month now.
Biden's Build Back Better plan focuses on election laws that turn voting over to the federal government and not the states?
Thousands of mail-in votes in Arizona and Georgia came from the same address in 2020?

Are you awake yet?

Several on here seem to still be afraid to walk out of their own homes because they are trusting government data. I hope this helps answer your question lol

msstate7
12-19-2021, 12:03 AM
Again, just because you didn't know that vaccines are literally never 100% effective and literally never have been doesn't mean that somehow the definition was changed. It just means you didn't know. It's not a big deal - I learn new stuff all the time, but I do my best not to stick to my guns and insist the wrong thing I thought I knew was true.

There are plenty of statistics out there on there on how many people are testing positive and how that rate varies by vaccine status, and those compiled national statistics are much more valuable than your personal anecdotal experience. However, you are likely seeing Bayes Theorem in action - when two samples with different rates have different sizes, you get wonky results. In fact, I am in the same boat as you - I know exactly 0 unvaccinated people, so 100% of people I know who've gotten COVID since March have been vaccinated! And yet, I still recognize that unvaccinated people are far more likely to catch COVID than vaccinated because that's what the statistics tell us. (I also think there is some amount of skew in who actually gets a test, such as some unvaccinated people being so unconcerned with COVID that they never get tested or recorded as a case, but I don't have any way of knowing what kind of impact that has.)

As for the 75 years thing goes, Pfizer is a shady company like everyone else in Big Pharma. Glad your side of the political aisle is finally waking up to that.

The FDA requested 75 years, not phizer. Well, at least not publicly. Phizer probably runs the fda though

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 12:03 AM
Several on here seem to still be afraid to walk out of their own homes because they are trusting government data. I hope this helps answer your question lol

I don't even know where this comes from. I wasn't afraid to "walk out of my own home" at any point of the pandemic, nor was anyone else I know or have heard of.

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 12:04 AM
The FDA requested 75 years, not phizer. Well, at least not publicly. Phizer probably runs the fda though

I just Googled it to make sure, and Pfizer is behind the request. I'm glad we are all on the same anti-Big-Pharma side. #AOC2028

662dawg
12-19-2021, 12:04 AM

I guess you thought I made that up? 😂

It?s you that doesn?t know the REAL definition of vaccine, not me. Sorry it?s not a conspiracy theory & I didn?t make it up. I agree that nothing is 100%, but I didn?t create the original definition. And it?s really odd they felt the need to change it.

Isn?t it odd that they waited until the new flu to change the definition? Please use your brain my man. They knew this shot was going to be sh*t ahead of time so they got out in front of it. It?s all corrupt & needs to be brought to it?s knees.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 12:06 AM
I guess you thought I made that up? ��

It?s you that doesn?t know the REAL definition of vaccine, not me. Sorry it?s not a conspiracy theory & I didn?t make it up. I agree that nothing is 100%, but I didn?t create the original definition. And it?s really odd they felt the need to change it.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html

So you admit I'm right and "vaccine" has never implied 100% effectiveness. Cheers!

msstate7
12-19-2021, 12:06 AM
I just Googled it to make sure, and Pfizer is behind the request. I'm glad we are all on the same anti-Big-Pharma side. #AOC2028

Why would the FDA give a crap what phizer wants? It's the fda's decision to cooperate or not

The Federalist Engineer
12-19-2021, 12:08 AM

Same in manufacturing- the dudes that did not stay home or do Zoom calls for 18 months - kept food, electricity, water, and supplies moving for all of us. From Heroes to HR problems

I'm talking about some of the smartest humans on earth. Guys that can make Turbomachinery or Particle Counters work. The zoom people would be staring at blank screens in cold, dark houses and boiling creek water without these dudes.

The manufacturing leaders did not agree with this, but the government contracts are too sweet to lose. Ultimately they cannot and will not enforce in many critical sites that I know about. Easier to pretend not to notice.

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 12:10 AM
Why would the FDA give a crap what phizer wants? It's the fda's decision to cooperate or not

You can read about it here if you want:
https://fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/legaldocs/egvbkaeggpq/vaccine%20foia%20status%20report.pdf

Apparently (I admittedly only read a summary), Pfizer is demanding the FDA remove any "trade secrets," and there are also medical privacy concerns about individual patients. Hopefully the Courts laugh at that request and release it all.

ETA - Apparently releasing "500 pages per month" is a standard procedure in this kind of thing. The information is over 300,000 pages long. Obviously the standard procedure isn't going to work in this case.

662dawg
12-19-2021, 12:11 AM
So you admit I'm right and "vaccine" has never implied 100% effectiveness. Cheers!

I admit NOTHING is ever 100%. There?s always rare cases.

I didn?t create the original definition which states IMMUNITY. That?s not my words that was the literal definition UNTIL this new flu lol. And you don?t find that odd? 🤔

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 12:21 AM

There are hundreds of thousands of Americans who aren't alive today, but would be if they'd just taken the vaccine. How can your heart not break for them and their families?

Now get on your soap box for the elimination of motor vehicles. They are by far the most deadly thing that the general population is exposed to on a daily basis. Regardless of everything else, you have a 2.88x higher mortality rate when you are in or around a motor vehicle than dying of Covid, which disproportionately affects people falling within certain parameters. There are roughly 3700 deaths/day attributed to MVAs vs 1281 deaths/day attributed to Covid by updated stats.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/us-coronavirus-deaths-by-state-july-1.html

These stats also do not include people maimed or injured in MVAs. Funny thing is that it can be easily argued that no one needs their own personal motor vehicle.
How can you justify the use of your personal car if it puts even one life at risk? How can your heart not break for those that died in car accidents today and their families?

The Federalist Engineer
12-19-2021, 12:22 AM
I don't even know where this comes from. I wasn't afraid to "walk out of my own home" at any point of the pandemic, nor was anyone else I know or have heard of.

I had IT guy neighbors that I thought moved. Then they sent in ballots to demand the neighborhood pool and tennis courts be closed. The delivery guy for the votes was an Indian guy from my company wearing double masks, face shield, and Walmart bags as gloves. "We are working from our basements."

The pool, hot tubs, and tennis courts were opened anyway. Teens resumed volleyball. South Americans resumed soccer tournaments. The COVIDians continued to stay home, life went on.

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 12:27 AM
Now get on your soap box for the elimination of motor vehicles. They are by far the most deadly thing that the general population is exposed to on a daily basis. Regardless of everything else, you have a 2.88x higher mortality rate when you are in or around a motor vehicle than dying of Covid, which disproportionately affects people falling within certain parameters. There are roughly 3700 deaths/day attributed to MVAs vs 1281 deaths/day attributed to Covid by updated stats.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/us-coronavirus-deaths-by-state-july-1.html

These stats also do not include people maimed or injured in MVAs. Funny thing is that it can be easily argued that no one needs their own personal motor vehicle.
How can you justify the use of your personal car if it puts even one life at risk? How can your heart not break for those that died in car accidents today and their families?

Well, um, my heart does break for people who die in car accidents in their families. (Obviously, right? Does yours not or something?)

However, the analogy doesn't work because cars are essential to our society and have a lot of upside and positive benefits, while being unvaccinated has none of those things.

662dawg
12-19-2021, 12:28 AM

They should also create legislation to ban cigarettes & tobacco products, alcohol use, GMO foods, etc. Those things are killing lots of people. Even second hand smoke is the cause of killing thousands & thousands of people per year.

Why stop there tho?

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 12:31 AM
Well, um, my heart does break for people who die in car accidents in their families. (Obviously, right? Does yours not or something?)

However, the analogy doesn't work because cars are essential to our society and have a lot of upside and positive benefits, while being unvaccinated has never of those things.

No, they are not essential. In fact, one could easily support an argument that there is ZERO need for personal transportation outside of convenience. I will wait for you to create your case for the necessity of an extremely deadly item that didn?t exist for the vast majority of history.

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 12:32 AM
No, they are not essential. In fact, one could easily support an argument that there is ZERO need for personal transportation outside of convenience. I will wait for you to create your case for the necessity of an extremely deadly item that didn?t exist for the vast majority of history.

Maybe you live in NYC or somewhere where walking or public transportation are viable options, but in Mississippi we would have to completely uproot and redesign society to go without cars.

...Aaaand I think you know that and are just trying to bait me.

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 12:32 AM
They should also create legislation to ban cigarettes & tobacco products, alcohol use, GMO foods, etc. Those things are killing lots of people. Even second hand smoke is the cause of killing thousands & thousands of people per year.

Why stop there tho?

Exactly. This slope is extremely slippery and riddled with traps. Those willing to trade freedom for security will usually end up with neither.

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 12:36 AM
Maybe you live in NYC or somewhere where walking or public transportation are viable options, but in Mississippi we would have to completely uproot and redesign society to go without cars.

Buses/trolley/bike/horse. All viable options. Inconvenient, yes, but all much safer than personal vehicles. It?s not viable to you because it would cause you too much inconvenience.
Aaaand, I am not trying to bait you, but rather allow you the opportunity to put your hypocrisy on full display.

662dawg
12-19-2021, 12:39 AM
Buses/trolley/bike/horse. All viable options. Inconvenient, yes, but all much safer than personal vehicles. It?s not viable to you because it would cause you too much inconvenience.
Aaaand, I am not trying to bait you, but rather allow you the opportunity to put your hypocrisy on full display.

ON FULL DISPLAY.

Fixed it for ya. Needed to be shouted 😁

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 12:47 AM
"If you feel sad for families of people who chose not to get the vaccine and then died needlessly, but don't advocate a complete and total ban on personal cars, your hypocrisy is on full display!!!!"

ON
FULL
DISPLAY!!!!

msstate7
12-19-2021, 12:55 AM

I just wanna point out that the nflpa reads my posts here, and they take my advice very seriously. They take it so serious that they got the nfl to adopt my policy here. I'm kind of a big deal

Lol

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 01:03 AM
More like, if you can't accept that the vaccine DOES slow the spread and affect transmissibity, then you are an idiot beyond conversing with.

Newsflash, just because the provax crowd isn't 100^% right doesn't mean they are 100% wrong. Do yourself a favor and STFU until you understand the difference.

Kinda like being against a certain evil doesn?t mean that you?re good, huh?
Dehumanization is a quality that our society is being taught as a method of justification in discounting the opinions of those with whom we disagree. We don?t have to value the validity of their point of view because they are ?evil? or ?monsters? and therefore would be better disposed of or dismissed. You appear to lack deep intellect and seem easily manipulated.

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 01:05 AM
"If you feel sad for families of people who chose not to get the vaccine and then died needlessly, but don't advocate a complete and total ban on personal cars, your hypocrisy is on full display!!!!"

ON
FULL
DISPLAY!!!!

😂 ?when you pin me down and expose me, I will attempt to make you seem mean because I CARE!!! I CARE!!!?

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 01:07 AM
Dehumanization is a quality that our society is being taught as a method of justification in discounting the opinions of those with whom we disagree. We don?t have to value the validity of their point of view because they are ?evil? or ?monsters? and therefore would be better disposed of or dismissed. You appear to lack deep intellect and seem easily manipulated.

The only people here throwing around words and implications like "evil" are the anti-vaccine people (including people who are vaccinated themselves but still support the unvaccinated team). The posters who want everyone to get vaccinated come from a place of love and kindness and just don't want people to throw their lives away.

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 01:10 AM
😂 ?when you pin me down and expose me, I will attempt to make you seem mean because I CARE!!! I CARE!!!?

ON
FULL
DISPLAY!!!!

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 01:10 AM
The only people here throwing around words and implications like "evil" are the anti-vaccine people (including people who are vaccinated themselves but still support the unvaccinated team). The posters who want everyone to get vaccinated come from a place of love and kindness and just don't want people to throw their lives away.

Totalitarians always claim mercy, love, and kindness as motivation when committing the atrocities necessary to implement their better world. The road to ruin is often paved with good intentions.

Didn?t Thanos justify killing half of all beings in the name of the greater good?

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 01:12 AM
Totalitarians typically always claim mercy, love, and kindness as motivation when committing the atrocities necessary to implement their better world. The road to ruin is often paved with good intentions.

Thankfully getting vaccinated isn't an atrocity, but as the Vicar of Christ put it, "an act of love."

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 01:14 AM
Thankfully getting vaccinated isn't an atrocity, but as the Vicar of Christ put it, "an act of love."

I would be careful advocating much of anything that he has to say about it.😉

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 01:18 AM
I would be careful advocating much of anything that he has to say about it.��

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/535/091/d97.jpg

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 01:19 AM
Good luck with that.

662dawg
12-19-2021, 01:28 AM
Totalitarians always claim mercy, love, and kindness as motivation when committing the atrocities necessary to implement their better world. The road to ruin is often paved with good intentions.

Didn?t Thanos justify killing half of all beings in the name of the greater good?

Hitler was right

ALL PROPAGANDA HAS TO BE POPULAR AND HAS TO ACCOMMODATE ITSELF TO THE COMPREHENSION OF THE LEAST INTELLIGENT OF THOSE WHOM IT SEEKS TO REACH.

- Adolf Hitler

HOW FORTUNATE FOR GOVERNMENTS THAT THE PEOPLE THEY ADMINISTER DON?T THINK.

- Adolf Hitler

IF YOU TELL A BIG ENOUGH LIE AND TELL IT FREQUENTLY ENOUGH, IT WILL BE BELIEVED.

- Adolf Hitler

I USE EMOTION FOR THE MANY AND RESERVE REASON FOR THE FEW.

- Adolf Hitler

SailingDawg
12-19-2021, 02:22 AM
Y?all a bunch of ignorant mother ****ers. No wonder we?re at the bottom of any success model in the nation.

starkvegasdawg
12-19-2021, 04:45 AM

How about cigarettes and alcohol? Are those necessary or should the govt ban them in the name of safety and caring? They won't because of all the money they get in taxes off them.

And while vaccines aren't 100% effective, shall we compare the effectiveness of this vaccine vs the polio vaccine? Or the mumps vaccine? Or measles? You know, the ones that actually work.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-19-2021, 05:54 AM
Its amazing that it appears that a growing consensus agrees that Covid 19 was released from a lab in China that Fauci and the NIH funded gain of function research. The only thing that is up for debate is whether the release was accidental or intentional.

Dolphus Raymond
12-19-2021, 05:59 AM
We have over 800k dead in America and are approaching 6 million dead world-wide and many still haven their heads in the sand. Sad.

Pancho
12-19-2021, 07:44 AM
And the folks in charge haven't a clue what to do. They say the same things over and over. Pfizer is making bank though and I suppose that is what matters.

OLJWales
12-19-2021, 08:46 AM
And the folks in charge haven't a clue what to do. They say the same things over and over. Pfizer is making bank though and I suppose that is what matters.

Never forget BANK. Too many do.

My body is a gift from GOD. It is NOT a ward of the State. I decide what goes in it.

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 09:13 AM
And while vaccines aren't 100% effective, shall we compare the effectiveness of this vaccine vs the polio vaccine? Or the mumps vaccine? Or measles? You know, the ones that actually work.

All this is easily Googlable:

Polio - 90% after 2 doses, 99% after 3
Measles - 93% after 1 dose, 97% after 2
Mumps - 78% after 1 dose, 88% after 2
COVID - around 90% after 2 doses, depending on the brand and variant

The difference is that you never had 30% of Americans outright refusing the polio vaccine back in the day, and nowhere near 30% refusing the MMR vaccine today. If you did, you'd hear a see a whole lot of cases of them.

msstate7
12-19-2021, 09:30 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/Dw5LsNmR/4581-A2-EC-C7-E9-45-C7-87-EC-26-FE87175647.jpg (https://postimg.cc/87J7gtRb)

https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status/1472232741848576000?s=21

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 09:31 AM

Wut? Dude, you've got a logical fallacy going on (well, many of them, but I'm just focusing on this one) that I'm trying to point out to you to help you out. That's not me attempting to "dehumanize" you. You are spouting something profoundly stupid and think you're being smart. Just tying to educate the you up, bro.

And when you can't grasp a simple logical fallacy and keep insisting on it.....then your attempted insults on intellect don't hit at all and just come off as childish.

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 09:35 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/Dw5LsNmR/4581-A2-EC-C7-E9-45-C7-87-EC-26-FE87175647.jpg (https://postimg.cc/87J7gtRb)

https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status/1472232741848576000?s=21

Thanks unvaccinateds.

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 09:41 AM
I agree, and if public safety were the issue, regulations would eliminate and could easily eliminate the ability to speed, but they don?t. The limits are not for safety. You can?t fine someone for breaking a law if it can?t be broken. Safety is the blanket that they throw over it. Like I said, your trust that what the government does is for the greater good is striking. I?m sure your state representatives are proud. You are the epitome of a useful idiot.

"Never assume malice for something that can be explained by incompetence."

Our problem is...our government is incompetent AND corrupt. But dude, yes safety is the main reason for auto regulations. Yes, there are speed trap towns and such that do it for money. Corruption exists everywhere. But it is not the sole reason for all things.

I don't trust the government. I trust scientists...to a point. I am well aware of many of their own biases, some on this very topic. Some scientists are corrupt too. But don't throw the baby out with the bath water, and better yet don't call us stupid for pointing out that you've failed to support your position other than calling for throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 09:43 AM
Thanks unvaccinateds.

Biden deserves some of the blame.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-19-2021, 09:45 AM
Thanks unvaccinateds.
Thank China and Fauci. Also if you are vaccinated why do you care what the unvaccinated do?

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 09:48 AM

What more could he have done? Gone door to door and forced it on everyone? Imagine what kind of civil revolt that would have caused.

Biden gave everyone access to the vaccine, free and easy. (And to be fair, any other president likely would have done that too, including Trump.) Sadly, 300,000 Americans decided not to take the vaccine, got COVID and died. It's not like they wanted it and were unable to get it, they just made the choice not to get it.

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 09:50 AM
Thank China and Fauci. Also if you are vaccinated why do you care what the unvaccinated do?

Almost every single American who's died from COVID since March has been an unvaccinated person who had the chance to get the vaccine but chose not to.

I care because I don't like it when people die needlessly. How is that a hard concept? Are we really that fundamentally different as people?

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 09:53 AM
"Never assume malice for something that can be explained by incompetence."

Our problem is...our government is incompetent AND corrupt. But dude, yes safety is the main reason for auto regulations. Yes, there are speed trap towns and such that do it for money. Corruption exists everywhere. But it is not the sole reason for all things.

I don't trust the government. I trust scientists...to a point. I am well aware of many of their own biases, some on this very topic. Some scientists are corrupt too. But don't throw the baby out with the bath water, and better yet don't call us stupid for pointing out that you've failed to support your position other than calling for throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

Useful idiot. 😂

Leeshouldveflanked
12-19-2021, 09:53 AM
I seem to remember Biden warning people to not take Vaccine when he was running for President.

MrKotter
12-19-2021, 09:56 AM

The difference is that you never had 30% of Americans outright refusing the polio vaccine back in the day, and nowhere near 30% refusing the MMR vaccine today. If you did, you'd hear a see a whole lot of cases of them.
If you really want to come off looking as intelligent as you think you are then broaden your scope of information and quit ignoring the data that completely contradicts the horseshit you continue to spew. Wonders.cdc.gov has loads of info for you to ignore and pretty graphs that will help in visualization of data. The Univ of Oxford (England not MS) has plenty of material available on their Covid and Covid vaccine research for you look through and point out to us all how you know more than these people. You should really enjoy their work where they show the vaccinated spread Covid at a much higher rate than non vaccinated. I know they're not as smart as TV doctors or CNN journalists but reading studies from these clueless researchers may give you a little entertainment of how intellectually superior you and google are to these people who have wasted their lives devoting it to immunology. Check out Antibody mediated viral enhancement too and report back on how this is all conspiracy nonsense so we'll all be better informed

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 09:57 AM
Wut? Dude, you've got a logical fallacy going on (well, many of them, but I'm just focusing on this one) that I'm trying to point out to you to help you out. That's not me attempting to "dehumanize" you. You are spouting something profoundly stupid and think you're being smart. Just tying to educate the you up, bro.

And when you can't grasp a simple logical fallacy and keep insisting on it.....then your attempted insults on intellect don't hit at all and just come off as childish.

Dude. Bro. You can?t grasp? 😂
I love when pseudo intellectuals think that free thinkers are fools because they don?t believe the crap that is spoon fed on NPR and such. You are a useful idiot. Please feel free to lay out where the fallacies lie in my posts. I?ll wait.

662dawg
12-19-2021, 09:58 AM

There you go trusting government data again. Unbelievable.

But honestly you should sit this one out from here on. You had no clue that they changed the definition of vaccine because this new vaccine was not working as intended. And once I showed you proof that they did, you can?t even figure out why they did it, because you are blindly trusting the data instead of looking deeper.

Deeper as in the useless tests, flu being eradicated from the earth since Covid, all other death statistics going way down, heart attacks, car wrecks, cancer & even people falling off a ladder & dying being labeled Covid. None of this is debatable, it?s happening. The question is how many? Knowing this should make one question how many vaccine deaths are being labeled Covid. But I doubt that?s even crossed your mind.

Something else that you should be questioning & are obviously blinded to is more people have died since Biden has been in office than when Trump was in office. With so many vaccinated how is this even possible IF the shot is working? What?s in the shots? Is none of this suspicious to you because you go look at the government data & trust it?

Ronald Reagan warned you years ago. BELIEVE NOTHING YOUR GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU. They do not have your best interest in mind. They do not care about you. Almost every thing they tell you is a lie. Why would this time be any different?

At a press conference on August 12th, 1986, US President Ronald Reagan said, ?The nine most terrifying words in the English language are ?I?m from the government and I?m here to help.

Leeshouldveflanked
12-19-2021, 09:59 AM
Almost every single American who's died from COVID since March has been an unvaccinated person who had the chance to get the vaccine but chose not to.

I care because I don't like it when people die needlessly. How is that a hard concept? Are we really that fundamentally different as people?
Whats your stance on Abortion?

662dawg
12-19-2021, 10:03 AM
What more could he have done? Gone door to door and forced it on everyone? Imagine what kind of civil revolt that would have caused.

Biden gave everyone access to the vaccine, free and easy. (And to be fair, any other president likely would have done that too, including Trump.) Sadly, 300,000 Americans decided not to take the vaccine, got COVID and died. It's not like they wanted it and were unable to get it, they just made the choice not to get it.

You absolutely cannot be this ignorant. I refuse to believe it. But maybe ignorance is why you had no idea they changed the definition of vaccine for this new flu. Nah, I refuse to believe anyone is ignorant enough to trust what this government is telling them. You had me convinced you were there for a while, but you just outed the sarcasm with this post lol. Good troll bro! I hope anyways 😂

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 10:12 AM
I seem to remember Biden warning people to not take Vaccine when he was running for President.

No, you definitely don't remember that.

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 10:13 AM
Dude. Bro. You can?t grasp? 😂
I love when pseudo intellectuals think that free thinkers are fools because they don?t believe the crap that is spoon fed on NPR and such. You are a useful idiot. Please feel free to lay out where the fallacies lie in my posts. I?ll wait.

That a vaccine has to prevent 100% of infection and 100% of spread in order to have utility.

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 10:16 AM

How about not laugh at the idea of sending the people free masks and tests? Or not waiting an entire year to implement a mandate? Or ignoring natural immunity of the previously infected? Or how about giving free vaccines to places like, I don't know, South America, instead of protecting Phizers profits?

msstate7
12-19-2021, 10:21 AM
I don't really blame Biden for covid deaths just likes I didn't blame trump. We're a nation of fat, unhealthy people, so Covid was always gonna be tough on us. I just showed that tweet bc Biden said he'd stop Covid and blamed trump... remember trump wasn't fit to be president bc of the number of Covid deaths? Biden just made dumb promises like gonna stop Covid and wipe out student loan debt. He won't do either

msstate7
12-19-2021, 10:22 AM

Think it was other high ups in dem party, not Biden. And yeah, they didn't actually say don't take the vaccine... they said it without saying it

662dawg
12-19-2021, 10:23 AM

Bro take your blinders off. Unbelievable.

And listen to the ignorant Clyburn try to spin their own words. These people are so ignorant 😂

https://youtu.be/w58_rNmavAA

https://youtu.be/6SCbegZO13w

OLJWales
12-19-2021, 10:24 AM

Only blame is him telling us it's Trump's fault and how he was gonna cure us all based on "The Science". Blaming Covid Deaths directly on presidents is a stretch.

662dawg
12-19-2021, 10:28 AM
Think it was other high ups in dem party, not Biden. And yeah, they didn't actually say don't take the vaccine... they said it without saying it

msstate7
12-19-2021, 10:32 AM

I was wrong. Biden did plant seeds of distrust on the vaccine

662dawg
12-19-2021, 10:37 AM

To be fair to you, he?s just TRYING to read the script written by his handlers. I?m just proud he didn?t include end of quote or end of message while reading it. That itself is a positive. I guess. 😎

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 10:42 AM

Did you notice the jump cuts in the Biden parts? Did that not ring some alarm bells for you that there may have been some out of context editing?

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 10:55 AM
That a vaccine has to prevent 100% of infection and 100% of spread in order to have utility.

I?ve not once said that. Please feel free to find where you think that was stated. Try again.

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 11:00 AM
Did you notice the jump cuts in the Biden parts? Did that not ring some alarm bells for you that there may have been some out of context editing?

Help him out. Post an unedited version that helps defend Biden against the obvious smear campaign being conducted by a heavily influenced government media. 😉

662dawg
12-19-2021, 11:01 AM

If & when the vaccine comes, it?s not likely to go through all the tests and the trials that needs to be done.

When we finally do God willing get a vaccine, who?s gonna be the first one to take the shot, are you gonna be the first one to say put me, sign me up? They now say it?s ok.

FWIW? He?s right about one thing, they weren?t put through all the tests & trials, not to mention they?re wanting to hide the data of said small sample size trials for 75 years.

Hard to spin the hesitancy vibe in his words here, but you?re somehow trying to. This type of blindness is why you can?t be taken serious on the subject.

msstate7
12-19-2021, 11:08 AM
If & when the vaccine comes, it?s not likely to go through all the tests and the trials that needs to be done.

When we finally do God willing get a vaccine, who?s gonna be the first one to take the shot, are you gonna be the first one to say put me, sign me up? They now say it?s ok.

FWIW? He?s right about one thing, they weren?t put through all the tests & trials, not to mention they?re wanting to hide the data of said small sample size trials for 75 years.

Hard to spin the hesitancy vibe in his words here, but you?re somehow trying to. This type of blindness is why you can?t be taken serious on the subject.

The Dem party has never done anything Q would condemn. We're all partisan to a certain degree, but some (Q) are extreme

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 11:17 AM
The Dem party has never done anything Q would condemn. We're all partisan to a certain degree, but some (Q) are extreme

Q? Like Q Anon?

Dawgfan77
12-19-2021, 11:19 AM
Im afraid Tuesday your going to see lockdowns placed which is stupid and uncalled for. Want to know how serious Omicron is look at South Africa hospitalization are low and deaths are almost nonexistent with this variant but let's lock down the country again... it's getting stupid. It's time to just go on about our lives.

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 11:21 AM

I'm pretty sure you don't really think that. You yourself have given me credit for fairness and level-headedness several times in years past.

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 11:22 AM
I?ve not once said that. Please feel free to find where you think that was stated. Try again.

This is correct, that fallacy was by 662 and others. your posts have stuck to the position that just because I don't fully agree with your position that I'm an idiot.

msstate7
12-19-2021, 11:24 AM
I'm pretty sure you don't really think that. You yourself have given me credit for fairness and level-headedness several times in years past.

I'm sure I have. You have to admit though that you're far left. No one would mistake you for Manchin

662dawg
12-19-2021, 11:26 AM
Q? Like Q Anon?

Lol. He?s speaking of Quaoarsking. It?s hard to believe anyone in America could take up for the Marxists democrats at this point tho. It?s just mind boggling.

FWIW I consider myself a conservative, not Republican. Republicans align more with my thinking than Dems, but I don?t trust them either. I don?t trust any politician, government agency or media outlet. If any of them tell us something I always look deeper into it to confirm it?s true. Very rarely do you get the full truth from any of them.

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 11:26 AM

Well, given what we suspected then and know now of how Trump was politicizing covid info, what person wouldn't be suspect of a vaccine under him?

Don't trust the Dems if you don't want to (plenty of reasons for that), but it doesn't make sense to attack them for....not trusting Trump but trusting themselves?

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 11:28 AM
I'm sure I have. You have to admit though that you're far left. No one would mistake you for Manchin

Pretty big gap there, right?

662dawg
12-19-2021, 11:29 AM
This is correct, that fallacy was by 662 and others. your posts have stuck to the position that just because I don't fully agree with your position that I'm an idiot.

Please feel free to point out the fallacy. I?m open to changing my mind if you can bring facts to change it. Thanks.

662dawg
12-19-2021, 11:32 AM
Well, given what we suspected then and know now of how Trump was politicizing covid info, what person wouldn't be suspect of a vaccine under him?

Don't trust the Dems if you don't want to (plenty of reasons for that), but it doesn't make sense to attack them for....not trusting Trump but trusting themselves?

Wait.. what? LMAO. I?m not happy at Trump myself but to say he was the one politicizing Covid info is the absolute dumbest comment made in this entire thread 😂

And if someone is blindly trusting anyone from the government, no matter which side of the aisle they?re on? they?re ignorant.

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 11:33 AM
Please feel free to point out the fallacy. I?m open to changing my mind if you can bring facts to change it. Thanks.

As said above, that the vaccine must prevent 100% of infections and stop 100% of transmission to have utility.

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 11:34 AM
Wait.. what? LMAO. I?m not happy at Trump myself but to say he was the one politicizing Covid info is the absolute dumbest comment made in this entire thread 😂

And if someone is blindly trusting anyone from the government, no matter which side of the aisle they?re on? they?re ignorant.

Check the news, bro.

662dawg
12-19-2021, 11:44 AM
As said above, that the vaccine must prevent 100% of infections and stop 100% of transmission to have utility.

That?s not my words, that was basically the definition PRIOR to this new flu vaccine. It changed, which I proved. I specifically State that NOTHING is 100%. Either you can?t read or choose to overlook the truth, which is a very typical thing for a democrat to do.

Fallacy -
a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument.

I didn?t mistake it, I showed proof that the definition changed.

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 11:45 AM

You don?t have to nor should you fully agree with most people.
Also, I don?t think that you are an idiot. I think that you are a useful idiot. A person with good intentions that because of a very idealistic POV is easily manipulated into supporting causes that seem good and excuses the underlying political agenda as a means to an end. They?re exploited for having good nature.

msstate7
12-19-2021, 11:47 AM
Pretty big gap there, right?

I think Manchin is basically just left of center. I'd say if Manchin is Missouri, Q is at least Nevada

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 11:48 AM
Lol. He?s speaking of Quaoarsking. It?s hard to believe anyone in America could take up for the Marxists democrats at this point tho. It?s just mind boggling.

FWIW I consider myself a conservative, not Republican. Republicans align more with my thinking than Dems, but I don?t trust them either. I don?t trust any politician, government agency or media outlet. If any of them tell us something I always look deeper into it to confirm it?s true. Very rarely do you get the full truth from any of them.

😂 for a second that threw me a curve ball. Caught me skimming as I was getting dressed for church.

I?ve lived long enough to realize that in my experience, neither side really cares much for the well being of the American people. There?s a reason neither side really gets much done even when they have the control. Both sides spend a large majority of their efforts dividing us into a ven diagram that allows them to disregard the populous as a whole.

662dawg
12-19-2021, 11:56 AM
😂 for a second that threw me for a curve ball. Caught me skimming as I was getting dressed for church.

Haha? nah I don?t trust either side, it?s just that the democrats are openly evil. Literally Satan?s little spawn deceivers. I would say that most of the 10-15 voters they have left are as you say, useful idiots. Willingly deceived.

At least you can find a little truth in a Republican at times lol.

dawgday166
12-19-2021, 12:01 PM

I'm against all vaccines. I was made to take the oral polio when I was 6 or so and I've had about 3 or so tetanus shots in my life when I've stepped on rusty nail or cut myself on something rusty. I've always thought flu shot was a bunch of bullshit too.

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 12:04 PM
That?s not my words, that was basically the definition PRIOR to this new flu vaccine. It changed, which I proved. I specifically State that NOTHING is 100%. Either you can?t read or choose to overlook the truth, which is a very typical thing for a democrat to do.

Fallacy -
a mistaken belief, especially one based on unsound argument.

I didn?t mistake it, I showed proof that the definition changed.

Dude, no one cares what some scientifically-illiterate English major wrote down as the dictionary definition of the word "vaccine". Your fallacy is your ARGUMENTS that a shot has no utility unless it is 100% effective.

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 12:06 PM
Haha? nah I don?t trust either side, it?s just that the democrats are openly evil. Literally Satan?s little spawn deceivers. I would say that most of the 10-15 voters they have left are as you say, useful idiots. Willingly deceived.

At least you can find a little truth in a Republican at times lol.

Be careful using the term evil as a generalization. I honestly believe that many on both sides are misinformed, but the leadership on both sides leave much to be desired. The political machine is not a friend to the citizen on any side. I honestly believe that the political stance of each side must be of conflicting nature. This time, you get to be virtuous. Next time, I get to be. It helps draw the dividing lines that rob us of our power to make our government actually work for all of us.

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 12:07 PM
You don?t have to nor should you fully agree with most people.
Also, I don?t think that you are an idiot. I think that you are a useful idiot. A person with good intentions that because of a very idealistic POV is easily manipulated into supporting causes that seem good and excuses the underlying political agenda as a means to an end. They?re exploited for having good nature.

Lol, that is really damn far from what I believe. I strongly adhere to the principle that most of us are shit out of luck. That you jumped to that completely wrong conclusion does tell us something about how exploitable you are however.

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 12:23 PM
I think Manchin is basically just left of center. I'd say if Manchin is Missouri, Q is at least Nevada

Ironically, Manchin is my favorite senator (it's a love-hate relationship), as he may have the highest "Value over Replacement" for any single member of Congress in US history. West Virginia was Trump's 2nd best state, and more Republican than any state is Democratic.

msstate7
12-19-2021, 12:45 PM
Ironically, Manchin is my favorite senator (it's a love-hate relationship), as he may have the highest "Value over Replacement" for any single member of Congress in US history. West Virginia was Trump's 2nd best state, and more Republican than any state is Democratic.

That's pretty surprising to me. Perhaps I read you wrong... this would be the 2nd or 3rd time I've been wrong on this board hah

662dawg
12-19-2021, 12:50 PM
Dude, no one cares what some scientifically-illiterate English major wrote down as the dictionary definition of the word "vaccine". Your fallacy is your ARGUMENTS that a shot has no utility unless it is 100% effective.

But you?re ball face lying. How?s that for fallacy?

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 12:51 PM

The problem of course is that currently the Dems are letting the entire party be defined by Manchin. It was obviously the wrong tactic from the beginning, and it is past time for Biden to switch gears. Stop making compromise-filled sausage bills that don't even pass and start pushing bills the rest of the party can gladly stand behind, and let the rest vote them down. Meanwhile, use Executive power boldly and without apologizing.

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 12:53 PM
But you?re ball face lying. How?s that for fallacy?

I'm not lying and have no need to.

662dawg
12-19-2021, 12:53 PM
That's pretty surprising to me. Perhaps I read you wrong... this would be the 2nd or 3rd time I've been wrong on this board hah

He?s 100% far left on the this topic. You read him correctly this time lol. Now maybe he?s more center on other topics, but he?s certainly not on this.

662dawg
12-19-2021, 12:56 PM
I'm not lying and have no need to.

I said your ball face lying because you are lol. I specifically state nothing is 100%. You keep lying & saying I said otherwise. I cannot help what a definition states & how they changed it to fit this new shot because they new it wasn?t going to work like they had promised. That isn?t on me.

Anyways, stop with your fallacy & HailState 😁

confucius say
12-19-2021, 01:19 PM

That blue line is pointing north the last 3 weeks

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 01:24 PM
Lol, that is really damn far from what I believe. I strongly adhere to the principle that most of us are shit out of luck. That you jumped to that completely wrong conclusion does tell us something about how exploitable you are however.

Sure thing. Useful idiots typically struggle seeing that they?re being used. Maybe your intelligence and self awareness rival one another. It?s fine that you are a fool.

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 01:27 PM
I said your ball face lying because you are lol. I specifically state nothing is 100%. You keep lying & saying I said otherwise. I cannot help what a definition states & how they changed it to fit this new shot because they new it wasn?t going to work like they had promised. That isn?t on me.

Anyways, stop with your fallacy & HailState 😁

So, you agree what a vaccine can do a whole lot of good even if it is "leaky", that some vaxed can still catch or transmit the disease?

Newsflash bud, they changed it because the definition was always scientifically wrong, it's just that Noone noticed or cared before. There was no "need" to change it to match some incorrect perception that the covid Vax isn't a vaccine. (Which by the way is part of the fallacy you are calling me a liar for pointing out). Here you are repeating the fallacy that you called me a liar over!

confucius say
12-19-2021, 01:27 PM

what percentage of omi cases in Europe are from vaccinated persons?

When 75% of eligible persons in America are vaccinated and Covid is "spreading like wildfire" according to Fauci, it's not just unvaccinated cases. There are not enough unvaccinated persons left to drive the numbers as high as they are going right now.

The vaccine has its purposes. No doubt. But preventing infection is not one of them.

(I'm vaccinated and had Covid).

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 01:30 PM
Sure thing. Useful idiots typically struggle seeing that they?re being used. Maybe your intelligence and self awareness rival one another. It?s fine that you are a fool.

Lol. So I don't even know my own beliefs now? sure bud, great case you're making there. Your intelligence is sure shining through.

662dawg
12-19-2021, 01:31 PM
So, you agree what a vaccine can do a whole lot of good even if it is "leaky", that some vaxed can still catch or transmit the disease?

Newsflash bud, they changed it because the definition was always scientifically wrong, it's just that Noone noticed or cared before. There was no "need" to change it to match some incorrect perception that the covid Vax isn't a vaccine. (Which by the way is part of the fallacy you are calling me a liar for pointing out). Here you are repeating the fallacy that you called me a liar over!

LMAO. Yea I?m sure that?s exactly why they changed it. Literally spitting drink out laughing so hard. Dak is right. USEFUL IDIOT. And a LIAR that still can?t admit you lied about what I said. 100% USEFUL IDIOT 😂

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 01:37 PM
Lol. So I don't even know my own beliefs now? sure bud, great case you're making there. Your intelligence is sure shining through.

You are the one claiming that all laws like speeding laws are in place for safety because the government cares about folks. It wasn?t until you were called on how stupid that was and explained to how you are being used that now suddenly you are the world?s biggest skeptic. You seem confused, but that?s not all that surprising after reading most of your posts in this thread. 😂

Quaoarsking
12-19-2021, 01:50 PM

I don't rank Manchin #1 because I agree with him the most on the issues, just that I appreciate the fact that someone from West Virginia of all places is the difference in Biden's agenda passing (well, some of it at least...) and none of it passing. And despite all of Manchin's rhetoric and grandstanding, he generally comes through in the end after making some inconsequential change he can make a lot of hay over.

ETA - I like this take from Matt Yglesias (my favorite political Twitter follow)

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 01:56 PM
LMAO. Yea I?m sure that?s exactly why they changed it. Literally spitting drink out laughing so hard. Dak is right. USEFUL IDIOT. And a LIAR that still can?t admit you lied about what I said. 100% USEFUL IDIOT 😂

Um, yeah, as we've known for fact for a long time that vaccines aren't 100%. You didn't know that, and you have the gall to call someone else dumb? Whatever man, go on with your little fantasy world.

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 02:03 PM
Um, yeah, as we've known for fact for a long time that vaccines aren't 100%. You didn't know that, and you have the gall to call someone else dumb? Whatever man, go on with your little fantasy world.

One need not be a Rhodes scholar to identify the vast majority of fools.

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 02:05 PM
You are the one claiming that all laws like speeding laws are in place for safety because the government cares about folks. It wasn?t until you were called on how stupid that was and explained to how you are being used that now suddenly you are the worlds biggest skeptic. You seem confused, but that?s not all that surprising after reading most of your posts in this thread. 😂

That's not actually quite what I said, and you said nothing I did not already know. You did not explain a thing, if it's not already clear let me clue you in that you don't appear to know anything that I don't already know. You sure as hell haven't dropped anything resembling wisdom in this thread. The confusion is not on my end.

But yes, most of the people voting into place and enforcing traffic laws do so for safety. There's not some massive, secret grift fund that all the state legislators and city alderman and all cops are in on. I never said the government cares about folks. Most legislators could really not give a shit, but at least they vote yes before they head off for a 3 drink lunch.

Pro tip, this is actually literally the only thing the Gingrich Congress did. They came into power on the Contract with America, and their first vote was to relax speed limits on highways. States only after that had the ability to set them wherever they wanted, previously it was 55mph. And each of the many state votes that followed set new limits based on safety. No one gave a shit about fuel conservation, this was the 90s not the 70s. After that vote the GOP tried to kill the Clean Water Act, blatant grifting.

BoomBoom
12-19-2021, 02:06 PM
One need not be a Rhodes scholar to identify the vast majority of fools.

A Rhodes scholar knows what a logical fallacy is, and doesn't call people liars that point them out. Good day.

Dak Holliday
12-19-2021, 02:08 PM
That's not actually quite what I said, and you said nothing I did not already know. You did not explain a thing, if it's not already clear let me clue you in that you don't appear to know anything that I don't already know. You sure as hell haven't dropped anything resembling wisdom in this thread. The confusion is not on my end.

But yes, most of the people voting into place and enforcing traffic laws do so for safety. There's not some massive, secret grift fund that all the state legislators and city alderman and all cops are in on. I never said the government cares about folks. Most legislators could really not give a shit, but at least they vote yes before they head off for a 3 drink lunch.

Pro tip, this is actually literally the only thing the Gingrich Congress did. They came into power on the Contract with America, and their first vote was to relax speed limits on highways. States only after that had the ability to set them wherever they wanted, previously it was 55mph. And each of the many state votes that followed set new limits based on safety. No one gave a shit about fuel conservation, this was the 90s not the 70s. After that vote the GOP tried to kill the Clean Water Act, blatant grifting.

Useful idiot.

Pro tip, Read up on the term. Look hard in the mirror. They probably won?t include your picture by the definition, but atleast now you?ll know where you can see an example.

TUSK
12-19-2021, 02:11 PM
Useful idiot. Read up on the term. Look hard in the mirror. They probably won?t include your picture by the definition, but atleast now you?ll know where you can see an example.

Dak, don't get him started on "statistics", "sample size", "SD", "data analytics" etc.

That's where the fun is.....

https://c.tenor.com/IPS5fMDprFMAAAAC/thats-not-how-it-works.gif