Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Game Thread - War for HWY 82 Edition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    It wasn't play calling, it wasn't the crowd, they executed when it counted, we didn't. It sucks but that IS what it was. Had we executed in the first half, Bama is playing from two scores down most of the game. Hell of a game, against the REAL #1. The farce that was the CFP is over now, esp since the perpetually overrated ND got skull drug.
    Best statement. Nick had an open guy at the end. Just put it over the top.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    NT
    No, but your dumbass thought we’d be blown out, we weren’t and almost won!

vCash
    What really pisses me off is 95% of you dicks said we were going to get our was handed to us and now pissed that we lost **** yall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckdog View Post
    What really pisses me off is 95% of you dicks said we were going to get our was handed to us and now pissed that we lost **** yall
    +1000

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrifice View Post
    Man WTH are you talking about? I just won?t 1 F-in win in 8 years. Good lord
    I am talking about the top team in America. The dynasty. Count their losses and look at who has beaten them. Then come back to reality.

Bottom line is our program is moving up. We have 3 loses.... to the former #1... to ths current #1, and to the team who beat #1.

Nobody should be mad about that.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    No, it was a brilliant game plan... we just needed a stop or turnover to win the game.
    If it worked it would have been brilliant.... The reality is we ran out of time.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    MAybe so, but those awful coaches had us with our 25ish recruiting rankings on the verge of beating the most talented team in the county. Y?all dumb for calling our coaches out after this game
    Mullen coached a hell of a game for 3.5 quarters, then shit the bed on the end game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

Bottom line is our program is moving up. We have 3 loses.... to the former #1... to ths current #1, and to the team who beat #1.
    All in the SEC, two in the West. Can we move to the SEC East?

vCash
    Yep dead on accurate!

vCash
    Yep! I’m 17’n pissed we lost and are soooo over moral victories, but in this case, I’m very proud of our dawgs...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Mullen coached a hell of a game for 3.5 quarters, then shit the bed on the end game.
    He had a brilliant gameplan for three quarters. That fourth quarter was shit start to finish from not rushing Aeris Williams twice at the twelve, to punting it on fourth and four, to whatever it was he was trying to do with a minute or so left where he couldn’t figure out whether he was playing for overtime or to get in position to win the game. He went away from what was working and that is the big reason we lost. You have to put a team away like Alabama. You can’t play like we did in the fourth and expect to win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    If it worked it would have been brilliant.... The reality is we ran out of time.
    No, if we’d played fast, their offense would’ve scored more, our D would’ve been tired and the score would’ve been more in the range of spread. We needed a big stop or turnover at the end but didn’t get it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I am talking about the top team in America. The dynasty. Count their losses and look at who has beaten them. Then come back to reality.

Nobody should be mad about that.
    Great post! 17 these other mfer’s that whine about how Mullen coached the last few minutes of the game. He did what he thought was best... and all these bitches thought we’d lose anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    No, if we’d played fast, their offense would’ve scored more, our D would’ve been tired and the score would’ve been more in the range of spread. We needed a big stop or turnover at the end but didn’t get it.
    This is what I know. We killed the clock for 3.75 quarters and ran out of time with 3 downs left.

vCash
    This is what I know. We killed the clock for 3.75 quarters and ran out of time with 3 downs left.
    Good grief. We didn't run out of time. The game plan was excellent. We had the ball with a chance to win and I don't know what the hell mullen was trying to do. But shortening the game was 100% the right call.

vCash

Well look here folks. We have John "sunshine on my effing shoulders" Denver in the

house. Glass half full kinda guy here are ya? Notching up another moral victory, ehh?
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Oh well... we played well. Oklahoma gonna absolutely rape bama
    Bet accepted.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Good grief. We didn't run out of time. The game plan was excellent. We had the ball with a chance to win and I don't know what the hell mullen was trying to do. But shortening the game was 100% the right call.
    Clock hit 0:00 and we had downs left. That is literally the definition of running out of time. Sure, kill the clock if you are up big, if not.... Some people are happy with "we sure gave em a good game". Would our record be different if we ran tempo the whole game and lost by 30? No. Gotta sack up.

Agree to disagree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Bet accepted.
    If they play, I will bet for sure. Mayfield will light you guys up. You will score too... a lot. Shootout

vCash
    Clock hit 0:00 and we had downs left. That is literally the definition of running out of time. Sure, kill the clock if you are up big, if not.... Some people are happy with "we sure gave em a good game". Would our record be different if we ran tempo the whole game and lost by 30? No. Gotta sack up.

Agree to disagree.
    Damn bro. That's your story and you're sticking to it. Ok then.