Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
Hate to break it to you but everything isn't a PC culture war against you.
no bigger example of victim culture than the Right's interpretation of other's rights & views that have no effect on their personal lives as a personal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
The rise of websites to deliver the content is also because of the decline of ESPN and their decision to cater to the fringe instead of what built them. There is a demand out there that is anything but ESPN, just like some of the news networks. I won't let my kids just watch ESPN without it being a certain sporting event because of the garbage that's there, the exact same reason we don't watch news networks.
enjoy your safe space

Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
There's truth in pretty much all of these answers. Add them all up, and there you are. And I can tell you for a fact that I quit watching ESPN aND visiting their site due to their biases (Lib and OM). Plus the whole Colin Kap thing (I also lost 90% of my interest in NFL over this). You can deny it all you want, but it's a real thing. Ask Starbucks.
Yes, glad we can all agree Kapernick should have been more politically correct instead of expressing his politically incorrect views

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDawg View Post
Agree 110%, but you must admit... ESPN has become pretty "snowflakey"
the only snowflakes I see are the ones melting b/c their outdated source of sports information forces them to acknowledge the fact that straight white males aren't the only ones that represent American Sports. Women have opinions on basketball, gay dudes play football, illegal immigrants are baseball stars, people don't feel patriotic when they see their tax dollars paying for administrative leave for someone who just killed an unarmed citizen. Ignoring it and being constantly offended doesn't make it go away.

/

aside from the UCONN win & 2014 rise to #1 I haven't watched ESPN since the mid-2000s - not b/c I give ashit who or what they put on tv but b/c I can watch live sports & get real-time updates via an app & watch highlights on Twitter 30 seconds after they happen.