Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
tell me again ... how many losing years has Mullen had other than the first year ? .......... What he has done for our program ???? I understand the frustration but this analogy is just way wrong ... if we diss on him then we could at least acknowledge what he has done for us.... I'm not necessarily a Mullen supporter but I am a realist
Well let me ask this question, u say dont dismiss him cause what he has done for us, what is his record against ranked teams, this is is 8th year and this is the team he puts on the field, we going to be in the 30s again with this 2017 class, what gives anybody hope next year we are turning the corner, it is going to be the same team that is going to be at best 3 wins back on the field.we have had really one good year under him, last year we won 9 games but how many of those even had a winning record. I for one think it is time to not be ok with just beating our 4 non conf games and beating kentucky,mizzo, vandy and going to a bowel.he is 0 and 7 against al,1 and 7 against lsu,2 and 5 against au,2 and 5 against ark.I am not trying to be down or start a argument, but would we really be that bad if we let him go.I mean if just reaching a bowel game is what most msu fans want then dan is ur man, but me i want to compete with teams other than kentucky.