Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Network- Part 2

Banned
    vCash
    Be careful to those who God forbid actually ask a question about some of this.....youll get labeled as a troll by Tag (since he has no rational thoughts of his own)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgPoundLazer View Post
    Wow, I didn't realize the "financial advisor" who was Big Softie's agent in school was an Ole Miss booster.....but that makes sense. Can't believe Freezus and Sexton would try to cross a booster. Why has this not been publicized?
    My theory.....

No way in hell Freeze would cross the booster. Tunsil would. Sexton wasn't privy to under the table recruitment of Tunsil and therefore didn't know a previous deal existed.

The network got to Miller during the recruitment of Tunsil. Miller and the booster had a financial agreement. Miller delivers Tunsil to Oxford but is in debt to the booster to make sure Tunsil follows through with the agreement (Tunsil plays at OM and repays the booster with a portion of his NFL contract). A golden plan for Miller as he gets a house, car and a totally new life with the town of Oxford at his feet. The problem is the NFL contract and future belongs to Tunsil, not Miller. Tunsil says to hell with that. That's your deal, not mine. Im making a new deal with a proven agent that has years of experience and can get me a higher draft pick and more money.

Look who benefited from all this? Miller! Tunsil didn't go to school where he wanted. Anybody that has raised kids knows, kids don't understand or appreciate a new house or the parent driving a nice car. Tunsil was looking out for Tunsil. Which screwed up the plan of Miller and the booster. Miller knew this and it all came to a head when Tunsil switched agents.

Call me crazy......I don't care.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    My theory.....

No way in hell Freeze would cross the booster. Tunsil would. Sexton wasn't privy to under the table recruitment of Tunsil and therefore didn't know a previous deal existed.

The network got to Miller during the recruitment of Tunsil. Miller and the booster had a financial agreement. Miller delivers Tunsil to Oxford but is in debt to the booster to make sure Tunsil follows through with the agreement (Tunsil plays at OM and repays the booster with a portion of his NFL contract). A golden plan for Miller as he gets a house, car and a totally new life with the town of Oxford at his feet. The problem is the NFL contract and future belongs to Tunsil, not Miller. Tunsil says to hell with that. That's your deal, not mine. Im making a new deal with a proven agent that has years of experience and can get me a higher draft pick and more money.

Look who benefited from all this? Miller! Tunsil didn't go to school where he wanted. Anybody that has raised kids knows, kids don't understand or appreciate a new house or the parent driving a nice car. Tunsil was looking out for Tunsil. Which screwed up the plan of Miller and the booster. Miller knew this and it all came to a head when Tunsil switched agents.

I think this is probably closer to the truth than anything else I've seen. A couple of gaps, though:

Wouldn't it stand to reason that UM would want to keep Miller happy?
    Wouldn't it stand to reason that Tunsil keep his mouth shut and play ball until after the draft?

You can certainly see why Miller turned state's evidence with the NCAA - when Freeze labeled him a wife beater, he burned that bridge. Sexton stepping in ignited the fuse on draft night, and you know Freeze had to be in the middle of that, too. Talk about rookie mistakes by people supposedly experts at playing the game!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    It all depends on their punishment to determine whether or not it was worth it.
    This. If the sanctions aren't severe enough to cripple their program for a substantial length of time, then they will feel like it was well worth it.

vCash
    Also - There is a reason the fans/boosters raise over a million each year at a party.

vCash
    Doesnt matter now their time is up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    This. If the sanctions aren't severe enough to cripple their program for a substantial length of time, then they will feel like it was well worth it.
    Absolutely. If Miller laid out just a few dots the NCAA could connect on the whole Network set-up then sanctions must be severe enough to take them back to square one. You can't let the Network stay in place or the NCAA will be right back in Oxford for another game of hide and seek.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    If you have any proof of violations send it to compliance@olemiss.edu so that they can promptly be deleted if not pls stop slandering these fine young men and our honest boosters and coaches.

Thks.
    Last edited by messageboardsuperhero; 05-11-2016 at 11:20 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by billbulldogs View Post
    "They had an OM Booster and former player sponsor them for 3 years- spending 200K plus over 3 years-" you mustve missed that part

Again if theres 200k gettin thrown around why the texts to a coach over a measly 300 bucks?
    You missed the point. You don't bother the guy who is shelling out money for a house for a $300 power bill. It's like asking Bill Gates to buy you a happy meal after he just bought you a house.

vCash
    Since Tunsil apparently had an agent/financial advisor till sometime in October when he double-crossed the dude with Sexton, that would make him an ineligible player. Since we lost the Egg Bowl to a team playing an ineligible player, that team can't claim victory any longer. If this doesn't formally happen when NCAA punishment is handed out I'm gonna be pissed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    My theory.....

Not crazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    that was not a one-time payment. Plus Momma bought a ride, furniture gets bought, diamond earrings cost money, Rolex watch- money gets spent quick
    So what you are saying two years after he leaves the NFL he will be broke?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    You missed the point. You don't bother the guy who is shelling out money for a house for a $300 power bill. It's like asking Bill Gates to buy you a happy meal after he just bought you a house.
    This, and I imagine the system is set-up in a way to where some people are responsible for handling certain payments, and other people are responsible for other expenses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    They still tout 3 national championships they never won, what would stop them from touting a bogus sugar bowl win?
    I think in this case it would be an NCAA violation if they are told to vacate those wins. UM does what Bama does, claim fake national titles. Bama's famous 16 or so titles are half made up so it doesn't matter if the Oxford Gazette gave them a National Title. It is the same that they can claim a SEC West title but didn't get to play in the title game. It is technically true. If the NCAA says that part of their punishment is voiding games then they can't claim them because it is part of the "punishment".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by billbulldogs View Post
    screw you dude! Im not a ****ing troll! Im sorry im not like everybody else and just goes with everything thats put on this board, its a legit ****ing question
    Thats such a Bafoom response. Every post you have made since joining has been contrarian. No support in game thread- no banter in any type of thread- strict contrarian. So just know- you aren't fooling anybody. If you are going to pretend to be a Dawg- you need to post in other threads too so you can blend
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by messageboardsuperhero View Post
    If you have any proof of violations send it to compliance@olemiss.edu so that they can promptly be deleted if not pls stop slandering these fine young men and our honest boosters and coaches.

Thks.
    AWESOME...."Now THAT'S COMEDY!!!"

vCash
    Looking at who players eventually sign as an agent does not give a clear picture of what could be truly going on.

Just because Jesse Mitchel may have been Tunsil's "finacial advisor" or "bagman" does not mean Jesse would become his agent down the road. What if Jesse just had Tunsil in is pocket and could deliver him to an agent for a referral fee. That's how he would get his ROI. Having OM players hire just OM agents would be a dead giveaway something fishy was going on.

Invest 200k for 3 years to gain a players trust and be able to deliver him to agent "X" for a referral fee of 500k. Player gets paid while in college and the booster gets his money back plus some down the road. Works like a well oiled machine.

Unless the player is dumb enough to go against his "financial advisor" and sign with a different agent where the "financial advisor" does not get his referral fee. And player is also dumb enough to give the "financial advisor" access to incriminating video and texts that he makes public due to him losing out on his referral fee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joedog View Post
    Looking at who players eventually sign as an agent does not give a clear picture of what could be truly going on.

Just because Jesse Mitchel may have been Tunsil's "finacial advisor" or "bagman" does not mean Jesse would become his agent down the road. What if Jesse just had Tunsil in is pocket and could deliver him to an agent for a referral fee. That's how he would get his ROI. Having OM players hire just OM agents would be a dead giveaway something fishy was going on.

Invest 200k for 3 years to gain a players trust and be able to deliver him to agent "X" for a referral fee of 500k. Player gets paid while in college and the booster gets his money back plus some down the road. Works like a well oiled machine.

Unless the player is dumb enough to go against his "financial advisor" and sign with a different agent where the "financial advisor" does not get his referral fee. And player is also dumb enough to give the "financial advisor" access to incriminating video and texts that he makes public due to him losing out on his referral fee.

exactly my man

vCash
    Just paying Tunsil's family rent for 3 years is 50K. That doesn't even include utilities, direct TV, internet, and much more more. Money adds up quick
    Last edited by Coach34; 05-11-2016 at 12:15 PM.

vCash
    When the smoke clears on all this, it will be the most popular 30 for 30 ever. This needs to make it to the big screen to help me forget about that unm puff piece called "the Blind side". Let Laremy play himself to stick it to them further. Riley Blevins needs to play himself as well. He needs to get paid for being disgraced by a bunch of stuck-up maggots. Miller too, for being branded a woman-beater.