Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bo Wallace was more Butt Hurt than even we thought

vCash

Bo Wallace was more Butt Hurt than even we thought

over Dak being a preseason All-SEC pick last year.

From Billy Watkin's book "Bo"...............

The media voted Auburn's Nick Marshall 1st team All-SEC, and State's Dak Prescott 2nd team.

"That's total bullshit", Wallace said," Marshall deserves it. The dude has paid his dues and won a bunch of games, took Auburn to the national championship game. But Dak Prescott...... if we play anywhere near our potential last November, we aren't even having this conversation. But because they beat us in overtime and he came off the bench in the fourth quarter, and then put up a bunch of numbers against Rice in the freaking Liberty bowl, now he's one of the best quarterbacks in the league."

Now, I will admit, after reading the book, I could have a lot of respect for Bo, except for this crybaby passage. I understand being motivated by it, but you don't crybay bitch and whine about it to a reporter.
    Last edited by Spiderman; 11-11-2015 at 06:22 PM.

vCash
    3 points in the Peach Bowl Bo. Your legacy was cemented for sure...

vCash
    Last time he was that mad was when he ran out of conditioner.

vCash
    Goods stuff. Thanks

I actually don't have a problem with this and believe it's this attitude that actually made Bo a fairly effective SEC QB. He's extremely competitive and has a gunslinger mentality. Plus, at the time that Bo said this some media members were questioning Dak as well. I have no doubt that Bo would have a different opinion about Dak today, but, after seeing Jeremy Johnson's dumpster fire this year, it get what Wallace is saying.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 11-11-2015 at 06:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Goods stuff. Thanks

I actually don't have a problem with this and believe it's this attitude that actually made Bo a fairly effective SEC QB. He's extremely competitive and has a gunslinger mentality. Plus, at the time that Bo said this some media members were questioning Dak as well. I have no doubt that Bo would have a different opinion about Dak today, but, after seeing Jeremy Johnson's dumpster fire this year, it get what Wallace is saying.
    Yep, I hope Dak is as motivated as Bo was. I'll give the asshol;e credit, he told Watkins they would beat State and Bama. Only 2 games he guaranteed all season. He was gutty playing us.

There was a lot of difference in realistic expectations between Dak & Johnson. Only people that didn't know football would have thought Johnson would be All SEC

vCash
    This from the guy who was gifted the Connerly ahead of Johnthan freaking Banks the same year he won the Thorpe.

vCash
    More proof Bo went to the right school.

vCash
    Delete

vCash
    What a bitch.

vCash
    Sounds like a cry baby bitch to me any way you want to slice it.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Goods stuff. Thanks

In my best David Webster "Don't salute the Germans" voice: Don't defend the Rebel.

vCash
    I don't take those types of comments seriously from dudes that drive five hours to get their hair done.
    Another reason why last year's Egg Bowl was so frustrating. I was looking forward to seeing him get knocked down a few more times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    In my best David Webster "Don't salute the Germans" voice: Don't defend the Rebel.
    Great BoB reference, Liverpool.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    "But because they beat us in overtime and he came off the bench in the fourth quarter, and then put up a bunch of numbers against Rice in the freaking Liberty bowl, now he's one of the best quarterbacks in the league."
    "Meanwhile, I played all four quarters and still couldn't do enough to beat a guy who only came off the bench in the fourth quarter, then put up far worse numbers in the freaking BBVA Compass Bowl."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson92 View Post
    I don't take those types of comments seriously from dudes that drive five hours to get their hair done.
    Another reason why last year's Egg Bowl was so frustrating. I was looking forward to seeing him get knocked down a few more times.
    love or hate him, he beat our asses twice. Why we didn't knock him on his ass is Collins' fault. For whatever reason, although I expect it was because he an Florida were already talking and he was more concerned with that. I think that was why Dan was so pissed and called out the D coaches postgame.

I hope Dak can return the favor.

vCash
    Hey Bo you two can decide who`s the best some Sunday when your NFL teams meet **

vCash
    Well, wasn't he 2 for 3 against us?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DanDority View Post
    Well, wasn't he 2 for 3 against us?
    Yep, that's why i love me some Relf... 3-0 vs those bastards.

Anybody got a clue where he is today?

vCash
    Personally after seeing his last photo, I think he likes taking it up the butt and RN might be the one giving it to him.

vCash
    David Johnson just CB'd the book #1 to the New York Time best sellers ....