Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Your Thursday Morning "DON"T JUMP!!" Injury Thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Holder View Post
    It proved how uninformed the boards really are. Or maybe I just know the right people. Most times, if you really know something that could possibly be sensitive information, you don't post it on message boards. When the news broke yesterday, it was very entertaining to see the rumors swirl, especially when I knew what had happened.
    Only thing worse is to say nothing and then claim you knew it all.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Jesus, who was that? Senior??
    yes but it wasn't on him, notice what beckwith does... steps right on top of Senior's foot! Put Claybourn in the game and bench beckwith! Please!.

Banned
    vCash
    one question... why is Goat allowed to remain on this board. He adds nothing to it and always has something negative to say about ED in general. Ban him for good and get it over with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Only thing worse is to say nothing and then claim you knew it all.
    BINGO. Of course he knows it all. I mean he has Dak and Dan on speed dial obviously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    one question... why is Goat allowed to remain on this board. He adds nothing to it and always has something negative to say about ED in general. Ban him for good and get it over with.
    Banning him just allows him to change to one of his other 10 personalities. He is relentless to post on message boards. If one of the Admins ever get mad enough at him they can make at least that username disappear at least. But they allow him to stay. I personally dont agree with him A LOT. but he is good for traffic I guess.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Banning him just allows him to change to one of his other 10 personalities. He is relentless to post on message boards.
    IP Ban?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Last year our starting qb was hurt for the 2nd game and we officially burned the redshirt of our true freshman qb. So get ready all you Fitzgerald fans because he could play this week.

Also, Mississippi State football just retweeted a tweet from Dak wishing his mom a happy birthday. The guy's got a lot on his mind today. I hope, for his sake not ours, he's not adding to it by having to deal with an injury.
    Fitzgerald SHOULD play for various reasons. One, you should ALWAYS have at least 3 QBs ready to go, we saw that last year and in 2007 and in other years where we have gotten multiple QBs hurt and the 3rd stringer is called on. Second, I feel you should have a QB in every class. Play Fitzgerald who would be the only QB in the current FR class and then redshirt Staley who becomes your FR QB next year. We have Tiano and Virgil coming in right behind them anyway.

vCash
    yes but it wasn't on him, notice what beckwith does... steps right on top of Senior's foot! Put Claybourn in the game and bench beckwith! Please!.
    BTW, according to 247, Beckwith graded out the highest against USM.

vCash
    IP Ban?
    Not always that simply. and not my call.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Fitzgerald SHOULD play for various reasons. One, you should ALWAYS have at least 3 QBs ready to go, we saw that last year and in 2007 and in other years where we have gotten multiple QBs hurt and the 3rd stringer is called on. Second, I feel you should have a QB in every class. Play Fitzgerald who would be the only QB in the current FR class and then redshirt Staley who becomes your FR QB next year. We have Tiano and Virgil coming in right behind them anyway.
    So you want to burn a potential red shirt for Fitz to maybe play a quarter this whole season? As long as Dak is playing we dont need to play 3 Qbs in a game and if Dak doesnt play Saturday do we really need to play Fitz for one quarter if the game is in hand and waste a year? Whether Fitz redshirts or not wont play a factor in Fitz vs Staley in who starts next year or the year after. One is going to either transfer or change position likely.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    BTW, according to 247, Beckwith graded out the highest against USM.
    I was just about to post this. I don't know how. I'm definitely not a OL guru but I thought he looked pretty bad. He got knocked on his ass several times

vCash
    Hope he's wrong, but JRob said Dak hasn't practiced and isn't playing this week. Not detrimental, but you can kiss rewards goodbye. Not that it's what matters but dang

vCash
    Also he sounded like it was a 1 week thing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxedOutMaroon View Post
    Hope he's wrong, but JRob said Dak hasn't practiced and isn't playing this week. Not detrimental, but you can kiss rewards goodbye. Not that it's what matters but dang
    Please don't take this the wrong way or as a knock on Dak.. But F*CK.. If he gets hurt playing 2 and half quarters against USM what the hell is gonna happen when we hit SEC play. This is concerning to me. I cut down a friend who said Dak was injury prone this summer but I may be eating my words. Im sure Dak would play with every bone broke in his body and it's probably Dan being overly cautious
    Last edited by GreenheadDawg; 09-04-2014 at 11:50 AM.

vCash
    We shall all see this Saturday anyway. If he hasn't practiced all week, why would all this shit come out yesterday? Just another speculator speculating. Personally, I think he is just a little banged up maybe at 85% instead of 100. Either way, we will find out Saturday. I bet he plays a half though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully01 View Post
    We shall all see this Saturday anyway. If he hasn't practiced all week, why would all this shit come out yesterday? Just another speculator speculating. Personally, I think he is just a little banged up maybe at 85% instead of 100. Either way, we will find out Saturday. I bet he plays a half though.
    I sure hope you're right and I'm wrong. But I didn't even ask him if Dak was going to play. He just told me. Good news is PJ was with us too, and he was like, "Dak isn't playing?" So who the Hell knows and Josh is not the most reliable person. Just relaying the message

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Banning him just allows him to change to one of his other 10 personalities.
    He needs to kick over to a different personality. The one ever since he got back from his "vacation" has been intolerable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by engie View Post
    He needs to kick over to a different personality. The one ever since he got back from his "vacation" has been intolerable.
    You're telling me Engie but I guess the funniest thing I have seen through this latest version of the "rumor mill" this week is the amount of posters who know players that say completely opposite things. I've never seen anything like what I have seen this week on the rumor mill and it has taken over every MSU message board too. That is the most interesting thing.

vCash

vCash
    No offense to J Rob, but he is easily the least dependable person on the team for that kind of information. He could be right, but he could seriously be wrong. Not to mention the rumor came out after yesterday's practice and according to most Dak has been practicing. He may not practice today or tomorrow to give the initial inflammation time to alleviate before Saturday but that doesn't mean he isn't playing.