Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
We've literally seen 2 total games. 2. One of which against an FCS team. How anyone can draw any type of long term conclusion from that is beyond me.

I've never seen so many upset and discontent people after a win.

Why not give Arnett and Barbay a chance to see what happens next week. We are 2-0. Let's not make any ridiculous judgments about stuff after 2 freaking games.
I'm not drawing ANY long term conclusion, I'm saying what we've seen so far points to bad things.

I have no faith the mechanic will fix the car. He might, but I have no faith in that because the limited evidence I have points to the contrary.

Like really though, yes Barbay could be great moving forward but how in the F did he think it was smart to bring Wright in for 3rd and 6, let him handoff for 5 yards, then bring in Will for a 4th and 1 conversion? That makes no sense. How hid he not call a single screen play all regulation? WHy did Wright (5 rushes for 95 yards last week) get 1 rush all game? These are dumbass coaching decisions that never should have happened. Why would I have fait the guy who made these decisions will make great decisions moving forward? Again, he MIGHT, I just have no faith he WILL