Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
Why do you have no faith? What evidence do you have that makes you think no one will change or fix or address anything?

I just don't get this mentality from our fans. We've played two games, won both, and we know worry no one will work to fix anything.
Read my post more carefully. I agree stuff can get addressed. I agree stuff will get "changed". I said I have no faith they will be able to FIX it.

Lets say you take a car to a new mechanic. They tell you the car is fixed, but you drive it and find out they didnt' fix the issue and they somehow managed to break an unrelated thing wile working on the broken part. You take it back to them and tell them they better fix both issue free of change. You've held hem accountable... but do you actually feel confident thoe clowns will fix the original issue and the one they created? Of course not! The only evidence you have on that mechanic is that he's incompetent.

Well, Barbay is our new "mechanic". He didn't fix the playcalling imbalance issue we wanted him too, and he's somehow managed to break a veteran OL that wasn't broken before. Arnett can take the car (offense) back to the mechanic (Barbay) and demand it gets fixed, but I have no faith that mechanic actually will.