Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: Zona Game Thread

vCash
    This win feels like that Louisiana Tech game about 8/10 years ago.

OT win that felt like a loss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    I mean... 4 ints and a fumble is pretty damn bad.
    Yes dufus, I agreed they are terrible. Try reading comprehension. So sorry for the multi-syllable word...
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    He threw no INTs and 3 TDs.

Yep. He did what was asked of him.
    he threw 1 TD that was a nice throw, but to a wide open guy. He threw 2 balls at the LOS where Tulu and Griffin did the rest. Those aren't wills TDs anymore than a Marks TD is Wills because Will handed the ball to him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    This win feels like that Louisiana Tech game about 8/10 years ago.

OT win that felt like a loss
    And probably would help this team more if it were a loss.

vCash
    Yep.
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Yes dufus, I agreed they are terrible. Try reading comprehension. So sorry for the multi-syllable word...
    I was agreeing with you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardDrayton View Post
    If you were only relevant and not chiming in from the cheap seats occasionally.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    Give it to Will for what?
    Guess we just need to keep running it up the gut more to keep the D more off balanced.
    Last edited by Bdawg; 09-09-2023 at 10:55 PM.

vCash
    Yep. 12 less passes than last week called.
    The fact every one of your comments is soley to defend Will makes it really obvious you're very close to Will/are Buckys alternate account.

Nobody in this thread is saying WIll is our biggest issue. We have much bigger issues. But you don't want to talk about State, or arnett, or barbay, or the OL, or the defense missing assignment... you want to say Will is great, and only chime in when he's mentioned.

You're not a State fan, you're a Will fan

vCash
    We need to chill out.

1. Those of you saying we are poorly coached just stop. We clearly are in transition, we play hard, physical, and when we aren’t on the field for 17 play drives we play really smart. This team is way better than Jomos that is poorly coached!
    2. Idk what happened with the play selection. I refuse to believe that will continue. Arnett, Will, and Barbay will get that ironed out this week. They have to.
    3. I don’t get the hate on our defense coaching, I thought they played pretty well. The only issue I have is our dline waited way to long to settle down and contain instead of rushing in. Hopefully this was a wake up call for next week with LSU. We just contain and don’t give scrambling Lains.
    4. Idk if y’all have noticed but the SEC is very winnable this year. Nobody seems overly good. I expect most of our games are going to look like tonight. The winner is going to be the one better conditioned and who makes the least amount of mistakes. So pray for lots of wind sprints and focus for the boys and you need to take your blood pressure meds. It’s going to be a spicy year!

HAILSTATE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail bob View Post
    Kudos for the honest refs. Someone go buy the Arizona QB a plate of BBQ. Hard not to like him
    I was just glad it was PAC 12 refs. EVERY conference has more honest, ethical refereeing than the SEC. Remember it was SEC refs that screwed us in Memphis and pretty much EVERY time we play Alabama. If that had been SEC refs they would not have overturned it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
    We need to chill out.

1. Those of you saying we are poorly coached just stop. We clearly are in transition, we play hard, physical, and when we aren’t on the field for 17 play drives we play really smart. This team is way better than Jomos that is poorly coached!
    2. Idk what happened with the play selection. I refuse to believe that will continue. Arnett, Will, and Barbay will get that ironed out this week. They have to.
    3. I don’t get the hate on our defense coaching, I thought they played pretty well. The only issue I have is our dline waited way to long to settle down and contain instead of rushing in. Hopefully this was a wake up call for next week with LSU. We just contain and don’t give scrambling Lains.
    4. Idk if y’all have noticed but the SEC is very winnable this year. Nobody seems overly good. I expect most of our games are going to look like tonight. The winner is going to be the one better conditioned and who makes the least amount of mistakes. So pray for lots of wind sprints and focus for the boys and you need to take your blood pressure meds. It’s going to be a spicy year!

HAILSTATE
    Being in transition is no excuse to keep trying to pound the ball between the tackles over and over like its 1975.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    I enjoyed winning and being competitive. Nice to be talking with you Sly.
    Yeah, it was great for the first half of the season. Try 2014 living around Bama fans and then lowly Ga Tech fans. That whole year was a 17'n sham. But keep on believing in Mullen... Take a gander at the records of the teams he beat. He had one 1/2 year douche. Lolz!!
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    We need to chill out.

HAILSTATE
    Stop making sense. You know that kind of rational thinking doesn't go well around here. ***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    I was thinking more Randy Quaid but hey the repartee will keep folks tuned in!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Being in transition is no excuse to keep trying to pound the ball between the tackles over and over like its 1975.
    You clearly didn’t read the rest of my post.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Barbay had a piss poor game plan. The offensive showing is 100% on his shoulders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    The fact every one of your comments is soley to defend Will makes it really obvious you're very close to Will/are Buckys alternate account.

Nobody in this thread is saying WIll is our biggest issue. We have much bigger issues. But you don't want to talk about State, or arnett, or barbay, or the OL, or the defense missing assignment... you want to say Will is great, and only chime in when he's mentioned.

You're not a State fan, you're a Will fan
    Me stating that we only attempted 17 passes which is 12 less than last week is not defending Rogers, it's calling out the stupidity of the play calling. That's directly talking about the OC.

vCash
    We need to chill out.

HAILSTATE
    No, just no.

The defense was poorly coached because we gave up many 1st downs just based on inappropriate alignments for the down and distance. We also left men wide open all night, let the QB run on us, let men be open in the flats, and never adjusted.

Us "having to" adjust the playcalling doesn't mean they will. there is no law of nature that says we will have a good season- it's entirely possible Barbay is just an idiot, see tonight for evidence.

And winning the SEC???? Bud, about 10 SEC teams would have DESTROYED Arizona tonight. Zona was picked 4-8. Zona is comprised of P5 2nd and 3rd string transfers, but as their key starters. Zona gave us a +4 turnover margin and committed a lot of penalties. Those 2 things alone should mean we blew them out even if we were the 4-8 team made up of bench warmer transfers and picked to go 4-8 just like them

I cannot speak to every SEC team. I know many struggled. All I do know is we are BAD and you are delusional for even mentioned winning the SEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Stop making sense. You know that kind of rational thinking doesn't go well around here. ***
    I’d give you rep if I could. So annoying!