Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MSU -5.5 at UK

vCash
    We will know if Ole Miss is the real deal or not after trips to LSU and aTm. I think they split it and then lose to Bama and State. I think Bama beats Tenn but more like 7-10 not 14. Im not sure we beat UK if Levis is 100 percent. Definitely with our luck he will be money and make no mistakes like he did during the Ole Miss game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PGHBulldogBG View Post
    We will know if Ole Miss is the real deal or not after trips to LSU and aTm. I think they split it and then lose to Bama and State. I think Bama beats Tenn but more like 7-10 not 14. Im not sure we beat UK if Levis is 100 percent. Definitely with our luck he will be money and make no mistakes like he did during the Ole Miss game.
    We must have watched different games b/c Levis gave the game to OM. He made numerous mistakes. Levis's problem is his OL. They've given up 25 sacks so far this season. You gotta go back 20 years to find another OL as bad.

I'd advise everyone to go back and watch Stoops' post game presser. He actually said they didn't think USC's defense could play that well. They weren't ready for what Beamer's defense was throwing at them. They shut down Rodrigez.

vCash
    Didnt we stick it to them last year? What makes anyone think they are any better/

vCash
    Their ol is awful and we are gonna hammer Levi's and their defense ain't great. AM way better on defense than uk and it's not even close. They won't stop us enough and we'll score 40+ again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    We must have watched different games b/c Levis gave the game to OM. He made numerous mistakes. Levis's problem is his OL. They've given up 25 sacks so far this season. You gotta go back 20 years to find another OL as bad.

I'd advise everyone to go back and watch Stoops' post game presser. He actually said they didn't think USC's defense could play that well. They weren't ready for what Beamer's defense was throwing at them. They shut down Rodrigez.
    I meant we won’t get lucky like Ole Miss did with him making so many mistakes. I’m sure when he plays us he will be on point

vCash
    If Levis is healthy it will be big for us to start strong on offense and stop Kentucky early and take their crowd out of it. Their fans consider us a rival since we play every year and they've finally had some success against us recently. We should beat them pretty easily but you can't discount playing at their place. Winning on the road in the SEC isn't easy.

vCash
    I think this state team has figured it out.

Also Kentucky's offensive line is the worst in the conference and Will Levis aint manziel so he cant scramble around when it breaks down..

I like us in this game unless something unforeseen happens to us.

If both teams play good, Mississippi State wins the game. We are just better than them

vCash
    Auburn will beat Ole Miss. I feel it in my bones.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    If they fired harsin today and then had the rallying cry for the interim coach against ole miss i could see it.

Ole Miss hasnt beat auburn since Dak was our QB.

But Brian Harsin will coach a team into losing a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Their ol is awful and we are gonna hammer Levi's and their defense ain't great. AM way better on defense than uk and it's not even close. They won't stop us enough and we'll score 40+ again
    South Carolina's RB was gashing their defense. South Carolina is not known for its ground game. South Carolina's defense pushed around UK's OL like crash test dummies.

I meant we won’t get lucky like Ole Miss did with him making so many mistakes. I’m sure when he plays us he will be on point
    Turf toe's a bitch. He won't be 100%. Arnett's defense will come after him every other play.

vCash
    Ole Miss is 100% fools gold. Auburn is just so badly coached they wont do it. Will have to probably wait for A&M and Jimbo to want to make a statement win to get the fanbase back.

vCash
    I don't think Auburn can pull that off. I think A&M can. Auburn's defense may give Dart some problems but AU's offense is bad.

vCash
    I don't think Auburn can pull that off. I think A&M can. Auburn's defense may give Dart some problems but AU's offense is bad.
    Auburn's defense is legit.

If Ole Miss lights up Auburn, I will officially be scared.

But auburn isnt scoring more than 21

If ole Miss stops Tank Bigsby, they win

vCash
    South Carolina's RB was gashing their defense. South Carolina is not known for its ground game. South Carolina's defense pushed around UK's OL like crash test dummies.

Turf toe's a bitch. He won't be 100%. Arnett's defense will come after him every other play.
    They gonna shoot that toe up but if it gets stepped on or kicked he'll be crying like a little girl

vCash
    They gonna shoot that toe up but if it gets stepped on or kicked he'll be crying like a little girl
    Hard for a QB to plant a foot or scramble if it's numb like a dead fish. If he's a step slower Jett Johnson can catch him.

vCash
    Hard for a QB to plant a foot or scramble if it's numb like a dead fish. If he's a step slower Jett Johnson can catch him.
    Turf toe pain will bring a grown man to his knees. From what I've seen in the past there's no way he's completely recovered and he's gonna have to have some help for the pain. With that bad ol and a bad wheel he's gonna be a sitting duck. We need to get home early and often.

vCash
    I’m pretty confident we won’t get distracted by some stupid ass pre-game fight against friggin sorry ass Kentucky like we did in the Moorhead/Mullen era’s.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
    I’m pretty confident we won’t get distracted by some stupid ass pre-game fight against friggin sorry ass Kentucky like we did in the Moorhead/Mullen era’s.
    Not with Leach as HC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
    Ole Miss won't finish higher than 8-4. They are a repeat of our 2012 team. They're good, but their 2021 team would blast this years version.
    They will. Their schedule is set up perfectly for them to appear better than they are. We just need to win the Egg this year or it doesn't matter.

vCash
    Turf toe pain will bring a grown man to his knees. From what I've seen in the past there's no way he's completely recovered and he's gonna have to have some help for the pain. With that bad ol and a bad wheel he's gonna be a sitting duck. We need to get home early and often.
    Yes Sir! We need to light him up like a pinball machine.