Quote Originally Posted by Maverick91 View Post
We need to chill out.

1. Those of you saying we are poorly coached just stop. We clearly are in transition, we play hard, physical, and when we aren’t on the field for 17 play drives we play really smart. This team is way better than Jomos that is poorly coached!
2. Idk what happened with the play selection. I refuse to believe that will continue. Arnett, Will, and Barbay will get that ironed out this week. They have to.
3. I don’t get the hate on our defense coaching, I thought they played pretty well. The only issue I have is our dline waited way to long to settle down and contain instead of rushing in. Hopefully this was a wake up call for next week with LSU. We just contain and don’t give scrambling Lains.
4. Idk if y’all have noticed but the SEC is very winnable this year. Nobody seems overly good. I expect most of our games are going to look like tonight. The winner is going to be the one better conditioned and who makes the least amount of mistakes. So pray for lots of wind sprints and focus for the boys and you need to take your blood pressure meds. It’s going to be a spicy year!

HAILSTATE
Yeah, this was an awful game by us but these reactions are insane... Just like they were last year. The 5-7 comments and the fire the entire staff comments arre unhinged in absolute terms but to have been proven wrong after last year's AZ thread, then come in here and do the same thing again. Just crazy.

Hopefully Barbay learns to trust Will's strengths and understand his limitations because he's what you have this year, like it or not.

One positive I can think of: Decam must've played pretty well based off not seeing a lot of him. Ha.