Thread: Om gets beat by 19 to Middle Tenn

vCash

Om gets beat by 19 to Middle Tenn

They're 4-4 so far this year. AK on the hot seat?

vCash
    AK is always on the hot seat. He may finally get it this year though

vCash
    Can’t be, Ben Garret said they were a tourney team.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Guy's, they're a [pre-integration] football school, so cut 'em some slack.*****

vCash
    The 7 foot foreigner who sat out last year that they hyped has been terrible. The other big guy, the juco recruit, has been disappointing. He was supposed to be a volume scorer but liability on defense and so far he’s losr on offense and baaaad on defense. I think this is the year they run AK. I actually like AK. My favorite personality in the league and the best coach they’ve ever had. After he leaves they’ll soon learn their place in the SEC in basketball and that’s the bottom of the league.

Senior Member messageboardsuperhero's Avatar
    vCash
    The reality is that UM’s administration (at the best of one or two big money boosters) made a couple of mind numbingly stupid moves that have severely hampered AK’s ability to do his job over the past 8 months. They basically sabotaged the best coach they’ve ever had for no reason. For better or worse, AK likely won’t be coaching there much longer. UM thinks they can do better- we’ll see how that works out for them.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Have the plantation owners demo'd the Sad Pad yet? I wonder if they will ever do a "Poncho Night" tribute for that dump and the only rain outs in the history of SEC basketball.

Banned
    vCash
    Yea they lost that game when they scheduled a road game against a team that went 31-5 last year and upset 5 seed Minnesota in the first round of the NCAA tourney. MTSU is a top 32 team. Kermit has done a hell of a job for them.

vCash
    I kinda think I want AK to win just enough to stay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    I kinda think I want AK to win just enough to stay.
    No you don't. He's a pretty good coach. Fire him and OM more likely than not moves closer to being the two built-in conferences wins per year we'd like them to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    No you don't. He's a pretty good coach. Fire him and OM more likely than not moves closer to being the two built-in conferences wins per year we'd like them to be.
    Agreed. We want them to be Rick Ray’ed

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thf24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Agreed. We want them to be Rick Ray’ed
    They'll hire Kermit after he beat their ass tonight. I'd rather face Kennedy than Kermit.

Banned
    vCash
    I didn't know MTSU was that good. I'm betting a lot depends on how well we do this year. If tsun sux and MSU does well, it could throw them into a mini "forward rebels" movement and could get rick rayed. Hell, I'm betting a lot of their fans that are freaking out about losing to MTSU don't even realize how good they are. I sure didn't till I just read 61s post.

vCash
    I doubt Kermit would go there and I doubt they are looking his way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Can’t be, Ben Garret said they were a tourney team.

Those 4 losses will be their only losses for the rest of the season.***

vCash
    Wow, I thought UNM was a basketball school!***

vCash
    They dont care about basketball ask them