Thread: Is Mack Brown the first coach to get 'Frozen' (same as Croomed)

vCash

Is Mack Brown the first coach to get 'Frozen' (same as Croomed)

i.e. lose to Freeze. Let's all be realistic here, Freeze doesn't really have any signature wins but he's no Croom. But a loss to Ole Miss when you are someone like Texas is a fire-able offense. I fully expect Ole Miss to win because Texas is a dumpster fire so on Sunday morning has Mack Brown been frozen?

vCash
    UT is a disaster right now but Brown knows he is coaching for his job. Texas stomped the bears in Oxford last year and the bears have improved since then but I don't know if it will be enough to stop a team that is desperate.

vCash
    If he loses to OM, he's f'd....I think its very likely they lose this weekend

I guess the only way he makes it is if they go thru the Big 12 8-0 or 7-1

vCash
    Lost to OM and he's gone in my opinion. Not necessarily cause its OM, but they will be tired of losing to teams they feel should be better than. However, they may let him coach the rest of the way this season.

Banned
    vCash
    Wow, you guys really love you some Ole Miss. They will not win in Austin. Book it

vCash
    The Ole Miss defense got a lot better as the season went on last year...better. Not good.

Had they played UTA later in the year it's a different game....but not a win. Fast forward. The Ole Miss defense is still probably better than it was early in the season last year. It's also still not good. Texas will score more points than they did against BYU. I don't care if it's McCoy playing QB. They'll score. The Reb secondary is just terrible. Corner is beyond terrible...and hurt.

They'll get behind. Wallace will throw a pick or two. Horns go up. Rebs rally to make a game of it b/c the offense is solid and even explosive and Texas really is stupid and unmotivated and they'll do some stupid shit on offense and turn it over or go away from something that's working well. MSU message boards that won't damn leave UM discussion alone get all pissy. Ole Miss pulls an Ole Miss and falls short in the end and maybe even does it in dramatic fashion.

Chuckling will ensue. I have to admit I want to watch. It has the potential to be a very entertaining game.

vCash
    I don't see how UT's trainwreck defense from the BYU game can rebound with a brand new DC in one week.

vCash

Starting QB & RB are out, new DC who is turrible...

Quote Originally Posted by TopDog58 View Post
    Wow, you guys really love you some Ole Miss. They will not win in Austin. Book it
    Hard to see Texas not folding like a cheap card table waiting to see who is their coach next year.

vCash
    What about "getting dammed" or "gnawed on"? Something to reflect the nature of the beaver...

vCash
    Texas just got run off the field. One of their coaches just got fired. The head coach is on the hot seat. You know the players have had a ear full today from both the students and fans. They are playing at home. They are feeling pretty crappy. I think they take it out on Ole Miss. They are going to kick Ole Miss butt.

vCash

Mack was "processed" years ago...

just like Meyer...

Quote Originally Posted by EAVdog View Post
    i.e. lose to Freeze. Let's all be realistic here, Freeze doesn't really have any signature wins but he's no Croom. But a loss to Ole Miss when you are someone like Texas is a fire-able offense. I fully expect Ole Miss to win because Texas is a dumpster fire so on Sunday morning has Mack Brown been frozen?
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17