Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Latest rumors on the Kimchee's and such

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SignalToNoise View Post
    At State and ole miss I am pretty sure the national organizations own their respective houses.
    I do know that State owns the property the houses sit on. . . kind of an odd arrangement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    If this was being paid for by the plaintiff's attorney, then somebody with deeper pockets than the NKembidasess would have been sued. Either the plaintiffs are footing the bill up front or there has already been a deal made to keep the KA's out of it. I just don't think a reputable plaintiffs firm is going to rely solely on the ability to recover from the Nkemiabisos; if it was the attorneys' money at risk, they'd sue the property owners also in order to bring the potential for insurance coverage into it. Maybe they'd do it just for the publicity, but it doesn't seem like that would justify actually going to trial.
    pretty sure the firm can file a motion to add more names to the suit. they just had to file the suit before the statute of limitations ran out. adding more people isn't protected by a statute of limitations... and based on what I've heard I would expect others to be added.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    pretty sure the firm can file a motion to add more names to the suit. they just had to file the suit before the statute of limitations ran out. adding more people isn't protected by a statute of limitations... and based on what I've heard I would expect others to be added.
    Isn't this why they have the "John Does" in the complaint?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RossDawg82 View Post
    If HF lies on the stand he will be immediately arrested and subsequently fired soon after. He will not lie for those two guys on the stand. Maybe to UPD but not a high profile attorney
    But if he indeed directly participated in a cover up, how could he not lie without implicating himself? Freeze may be screwed no matter what if this whole thing really does have legs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Isn't this why they have the "John Does" in the complaint?
    Yes but there are limitations. I would have thought you couldn't use a john doe to later add the premises owner/controller, when you knew who they were and had good reason to suspect of liability. On the other hand, any claim against KA would probably not be an intentional tort, so the SOL wouldn't have run yet. Not sure what restrictions there are on adding a party after the initial suit is filed but before the SOL have run.

vCash
    The plaintiff has got to have something since he identified Denzel-Ray and Robert, but the other five are John Does. Get your popcorn.

vCash
    There was an incident in August that resulted in a student getting his jaw broken by a football player.
    The K-brothers and Bo were involved, I will post more info when I have it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishwater99 View Post
    There was an incident in August that resulted in a student getting his jaw broken by a football player.
    The K-brothers and Bo were involved, I will post more info when I have it.
    ?????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Nothing surprises me any more when it comes to the draft. The guy has been a all american one year and all SEC two years. They will consider him if his Jr year is a good one. He doesn't have to play LB either.
    5'11 190lb linebackers do not exist in the NFL and he is too slow to play safety. Denzel was very good in their scheme in 2012 but was injured and mediocre this past year, there is no debating that. What got him on All SEC teams this past season was his last name, period.

NFL early draft entry???? Comical!! Just like mentioning his name with the NFL!!! A better correlation would be Parchman or the penal system, that is where he will be in 1 or 2 years, not the NFL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Nothing surprises me any more when it comes to the draft. The guy has been a all american one year and all SEC two years. They will consider him if his Jr year is a good one. He doesn't have to play LB either.
    before he came out as gay, michael sam was projected to be a mid round pick at best in the draft despite leading the SEC in sacks and winning defensive player of the year. and he's considered to be a tweener (somewhere between 4-3 DE and 3-4 OLB). DK isn't nearly that good and is even in worse shape as a tweener (between LB and S). So being really good in college, even in the best conference in the country doesn't mean you are a high end pro prospect. DK was also a freshman AA, not a real AA, and his all sec selection this year was a ****ing joke and everyone with brain knows it.
    Last edited by dawgs; 02-21-2014 at 04:24 AM.