Thread: Jackson Parker-State baseball signee, with walkoff 3 run homer

vCash

Jackson Parker-State baseball signee, with walkoff 3 run homer

Jackson Parker, one of our baseball signees and my cousin, just hit a walkoff, 2 out, 3 run homer, to send Stringer to the State Championship. Doubly good for me, my oldest son is an assistant coach. Just thought y'all might like to know.

vCash
    Awesome

vCash
    Good to know we've got some clutch hitting headed our way

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Jackson Parker, one of our baseball signees and my cousin, just hit a walkoff, 2 out, 3 run homer, to send Stringer to the State Championship. Doubly good for me, my oldest son is an assistant coach. Just thought y'all might like to know.
    Repped for another solid scoop
    from Commerce

vCash
    Awesome!!!!!

vCash
    Can he throw strikes tho…***

Congrats tho commerce…

vCash
    Boom !!! Keep up the good recruiting CC
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Can he throw strikes tho…***

Congrats tho commerce…
    Actually, yes he can. And he's around 90. But he won't pitch at State. Hasn't thrown much this year either has he Commerce? Seems like he had an injury maybe???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Actually, yes he can. And he's around 90. But he won't pitch at State. Hasn't thrown much this year either has he Commerce? Seems like he had an injury maybe???
    He had TJ last May and was just cleared to pitch before playoffs. They've used him as closer in playoffs and limited him to 25 pitches. He was low 90s before injury and pretty close to that now and he's left handed but as you said he's not coming to be a pitcher. My son taught him a 2 seamer that's been awesome. Jack's a big boy 6'2" about 240 but pretty athletic. He was a quarterback and defensive end.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 05-18-2022 at 12:58 PM.

vCash
    He had TJ last May and was just cleared to throw before playoffs. They've used him as closer in playoffs and limited him to 25 pitches. He was low 90s before injury and pretty close to that now and he's left handed but as you said he's not coming to be a pitcher. My son taught him a 2 seamer that's been awesome. Jack's a big boy 6'2" about 240 but pretty athletic. He was a quarterback and defensive end.
    I saw video of his Smash to win the game, first thing I noticed was he has good size. I wish him the best and will be watching him.

vCash
    He had TJ last May and was just cleared to pitch before playoffs. They've used him as closer in playoffs and limited him to 25 pitches. He was low 90s before injury and pretty close to that now and he's left handed but as you said he's not coming to be a pitcher. My son taught him a 2 seamer that's been awesome. Jack's a big boy 6'2" about 240 but pretty athletic. He was a quarterback and defensive end.
    Stringer has a stiff test in East Union. They are slowly building a dynasty much like what Coach Boatner started at west Lauderdale. East Union knocked Stinnet from Oxford high off the mound in less than 2 innings and they also got to McClain Ray of Tupelo( a msu commit). I know Stringer has to be very good to knockoff Pisgah so I think this will be a great battle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    Stringer has a stiff test in East Union. They are slowly building a dynasty much like what Coach Boatner started at west Lauderdale. East Union knocked Stinnet from Oxford high off the mound in less than 2 innings and they also got to McClain Ray of Tupelo( a msu commit). I know Stringer has to be very good to knockoff Pisgah so I think this will be a great battle.
    Yeah East Union is really good. I think it's gonna be a great series!