Thread: If Auburn pad Cam money for Bo they should get a refund

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    You may be right, but I do find it hilarious how people have made their mind up after 4 games when this guy has been running this offense successfully for 20 years.

And I know you'll respond that he's never coached in the SEC and the SEC is different, and you may be totally correct in that assessment, but, it's only 4 games.

In a year, if we are still stuck in the mud, then I'll be right there with you, but, after 4 games compared to 20 years of Mike Leach, I'm going to lean towards us not having enough information yet to say what you've GOT TO BE
    Gun, you still don't get it. It's not that people have their minds made up. It's that Leach has not made noticeable adjustments In three games of the worst offensive football in State history. That's a bad sign. Regardless of anyone's past successes, that's a concern. That means that we have to hope everything goes right or our offense is going to stall. That is not how you have consistent success in this league. If Leach turns things around at any point and has consistent success, it will not be because his offense works. It will be because he made adjustments.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Gun, you still don't get it. It's not that people have their minds made up. It's that Leach has not made noticeable adjustments In three games of the worst offensive football in State history. That's a bad sign. Regardless of anyone's past successes, that's a concern. That means that we have to hope everything goes right or our offense is going to stall. That is not how you have consistent success in this league. If Leach turns things around at any point and has consistent success, it will not be because his offense works. It will be because he made adjustments.
    Or we just have a QB that knows where to go with the ball and OL that understands the scheme better.

What you don't get is that you think the players actually know what they're doing right now. Additionally, Leach has had trouble in his 1st year at every program he's taken over.

Did he make adjustments in year 2 and 3 at those other programs or did the players just perfect the system more?

I really don't understand your logic at all. Real football isn't Madden where the players perfectly run every play. These are real humans that didn't have Spring practice and are learning on the fly.

IDK, maybe I'm out of touch, but that's common sense to me. Maybe it's wrong.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Or we just have a QB that knows where to go with the ball and OL that understands the scheme better.

What you don't get is that you think the players actually know what they're doing right now. Additionally, Leach has had trouble in his 1st year at every program he's taken over.

Did he make adjustments in year 2 and 3 at those other programs or did the players just perfect the system more?

I really don't understand your logic at all. Real football isn't Madden where the players perfectly run every play. These are real humans that didn't have Spring practice and are learning on the fly.

IDK, maybe I'm out of touch, but that's common sense to me. Maybe it's wrong.
    I don't think the players know what they are doing right now. That's pretty obvious.
    And I don't expect you to understand my logic. I have actually played this game at a very competitive level and your understanding of the game says that you haven't.

vCash
    I don't think the players know what they are doing right now. That's pretty obvious.
    And I don't expect you to understand my logic. I have actually played this game at a very competitive level and your understanding of the game says that you haven't.
    Oh get out of here with that "I'm not going to address your points or explain my own, I'm just going to appeal to my own authority and say you're dumb" logical fallacy BS.

Either be willing to discuss points to those that question your view or dont' comment at all. NEVER come with this "actually I played so am infinitely smarter than you and don't have ot explain why I'm right" crap. It's mentally weak and contributes nothing to the board, just to your own ego

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Oh get out of here with that "I'm not going to address your points or explain my own, I'm just going to appeal to my own authority and say you're dumb" logical fallacy BS.

Either be willing to discuss points to those that question your view or dont' comment at all. NEVER come with this "actually I played so am infinitely smarter than you and don't have ot explain why I'm right" crap. It's mentally weak and contributes nothing to the board, just to your own ego
    Dude, this was in response to him claiming that I looked at this like a madden Nintendo game. And him claiming that I "don't get it". So I was just making sure he realized the perspective I'm coming from. So settle down.

vCash
    Dude, this was in response to him claiming that I looked at this like a madden Nintendo game. And him claiming that I "don't get it". So I was just making sure he realized the perspective I'm coming from. So settle down.
    Then call him an idiot for that take, don't go "well I played so I know more than you and I don't have to explain myself". That's an appeal to authority logical fallacy. At least Shotgun explains his (admitedly often terrible) takes. Love you shotgun lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    Then call him an idiot for that take, don't go "well I played so I know more than you and I don't have to explain myself". That's an appeal to authority logical fallacy. At least Shotgun explains his (admitedly often terrible) takes. Love you shotgun lol
    Oooohhhhh I get it now.... I never realized Gun's wife was a poster. That's actually pretty cool. I get why he spends so much time on here now.....