Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
You seem to be missing the part where the protesting is wanting more accountability for policing to keep them from abuse because clearly they can't keep themselves form abusing power. Referring to the judicial system as the problem shows the ME ME ME complex aka why are people mad at ME. News flash they are mad at the system as a whole. Both are included.

Cops don't defend bad apples yet they just protested this man's charges. So many protested the charges against the one in Buffalo. Good cops had their chance. They blew it. They showed that it's just gang mentality.

Look at what happened to the last good cop in Chris Dorner. People are protesting the system that betrayed him. He did what he was supposed to and was tossed aside for not submitting to gang mentality.
Ok serious question, I am genuinely trying to understand where you are coming from...

You are clearly arguing police should be held accountable and I agree.

This is where I think we are going to differ...

Do you believe that citizens both black and white should be held responsible for their actions?

When would you agree that it is alright for PD to use deadly force? At what point has the said citizen crossed the line to far?

Do you believe cops should have the right to defend themselves before the person in question fires a bullet at them? Or should they only fire once fired upon?