Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
Some things that I found interesting:

QB- I think what will ultimately end up happening is Will Rogers will be the starter, Abraham will transfer out, and Chance Lovertich will end up being the primary back-up. Lovertich is perfect for us. MSU legacy who wants to be here.

WR- Payton is playing outside and slot. Leach has transformed this group in a short time and how good this group will be will depend on how the wild cards do- Ducking, Harvey, Polk, and Knox.

OL- I think Lashley and Nick Jones will ultimately end up starting.

DL- Looks like we have some depth here. I like moving Jordan Davis to DE. I hope he ends up being the Edward Smith of this group. I'm interested to see how we use Crumedy because he could function as a DE or NT in this scheme.

LB- Brule or Watson at MLB? I want to see how Cumbest and Purvis do moving to LB.

CB- I think Decamarion Richardson emerges as the coveted third CB.

S- Looking forward to seeing Jalen Green. Does CJ Morgan move and how healthy is he?

Defense in general- I think we're going to realize just how decimated we were with injuries last year. DeMonte Russell, Purvis, Morgan, Dylan Lawrence, and Janari Dean are all guys that could have helped us last year and were out most of the year.

PR- I think Teddy Knox or Harvey takes the job. Austin Williams did a good job fair catching the ball but we could use someone that can make a game breaking play.
QB - I don't see Abraham transferring out & he'll push Will but I believe Will starts.

WR - I don't expect Payton outside when everyone is healthy.

OL - I could see Lashley starting over Kam Jones but who do you have Nick Jones starting over?

LB - Brule is too valuable at WLB to move to MLB

CB - I still expect us to sign a CB out of the portal as the 3rd CB & Richardson can come along at a slower pace.

S - By opening day I expect Green, Peters, & Preston as the 3 starters. I expect Duncan to play a lot also & we'll see on everybody else.

PR - I could see Walley or Rufus