Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Bulldogs were is our humanity. First time in my lifetime I am

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    I'm not calling those hesitant about the vaccines stupid, I'm calling out those that make up lies or are completely ignorant about all vaccines stupid.
    If someone is looking to a random poster on a messge board for the education they need to get treatment for any medical issue, then that's their issue. They should talk to a doctor. But when someone is being an idiot, I am qualified to say "you are a dumbass to take horse wormer, get the people version", and when those anti vaxx, anti mask people send me a " but I know the dosage from this website", and that website says " wear a mask and get vaccinated", well, what's the issue.

It's been going on for far too long. and it's the same idiots. If they were not going to wear a mask, take hydroxy, not get vaccinated, and take horse wormer, then maybe it's God telling them they shouldn't live.

and you finish up by showing you don't know how scientific progress works versus random idiots on the internet opinions.

Ah there it is. Thanks for proving my point again. You don't have to use the word "stupid" to imply you are calling someone stupid.

Yet, here you are still attempting to convince "these idiots" as if you are some authority on the internet or someone should believe you because you are "qualified" to explain a virus and how to or how not to treat it. One that no one anywhere else seems to be able to pin down or explain or confirm anything on. ESPECIALLY how to treat it.

You can show me a link that says it doesn't work. The next guy can show another link that says the complete opposite. Both backed by studies. Yet yours is special because you KNOW yours is right.

Thankfully ED has you to set it all straight though. You're no more effective than Shotgun using the word "twitch" to describe something. I'm sure I'm not effective either at what I'm saying to you. But I'll stop now. Because I know you won't listen since you already know it all.

vCash
    Just thought I'd share a bit of good news.... as I predicted about two weeks ago we starting to see some leveling off of cases and hospitalizations. 7 day average is lower in cases as well. My predictions over these next two weeks is you will see numbers to trend down again. Can't rule out a day or so where numbers might inflate due to late reporting but be encouraged that we are getting better in the Sipp!

vCash
    More Ivermectin news- Dr’s wrote 88K scripts in 1 week for it. I’ll go with them over SheltonChoked

https://twitter.com/aapsonline/statu...503928328?s=21
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Indian Bar Association suing WHO for misinformation (aka lying) about Ivermectin

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opin...cbb3b4dfa.html

Anybody that can’t see Big Pharma is paying these government pawns is being willfully blind
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Ivermectin --- This medication is used to treat certain parasitic roundworm infections.

There are definitely some that post on here that could use a good worming!!
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    More Ivermectin news- Dr?s wrote 88K scripts in 1 week for it. I?ll go with them over SheltonChoked

https://twitter.com/aapsonline/statu...503928328?s=21
    And a script is not the same as you telling people to go to tractor supply and getting horse wormer.

Stick with coffee pyramid schemes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    Ah there it is. Thanks for proving my point again. You don't have to use the word "stupid" to imply you are calling someone stupid.

Yet, here you are still attempting to convince "these idiots" as if you are some authority on the internet or someone should believe you because you are "qualified" to explain a virus and how to or how not to treat it. One that no one anywhere else seems to be able to pin down or explain or confirm anything on. ESPECIALLY how to treat it.

You can show me a link that says it doesn't work. The next guy can show another link that says the complete opposite. Both backed by studies. Yet yours is special because you KNOW yours is right.

Thankfully ED has you to set it all straight though. You're no more effective than Shotgun using the word "twitch" to describe something. I'm sure I'm not effective either at what I'm saying to you. But I'll stop now. Because I know you won't listen since you already know it all.
    I didn't call you an idiot or stupid. I said you didn't know how Scientific progress works. Because you said don't. Or at least your wrote that you don't.

I'm not attempting to convince anyone anymore. I'm telling people not to use horse wormer when when they can see a doctor to get it cheaper. If someone posts that they recommend black tar heroin for their kids headaches because " they talked to a doctor, and he gave them the dose" it's the same stuff and screws big Pharma , I'll tell them to 17'ing stop as well.

All I want if for people to follow what we KNOW works. Get the vaccine, Wear a mask inside, and Increase ventilation of inside spaces.

But again, if you don't know all of that after everything that has happened since March 2020, then no one on the internet is going to convince you. No matter how nice they are or how much of an asshole they are.

vCash
    All I want if for people to follow what we KNOW works. Get the vaccine, Wear a mask inside, and Increase ventilation of inside spaces.
    The vaccine doesn't work the way it's advertised therefore it's actually not working.

Neither do the masks that people are wearing. I'm sure they help some. I'll wear a mask if you want me to wear one in the grocery store or if I take an uber. I can respect that. Absolutely not outside though.

Not sure what you are even suggesting or expecting people do on the last one.

vCash
    The vaccine doesn't work the way it's advertised therefore it's actually not working.

Neither do the masks that people are wearing. I'm sure they help some. I'll wear a mask if you want me to wear one in the grocery store or if I take an uber. I can respect that. Absolutely not outside though.

Not sure what you are even suggesting or expecting people do on the last one.
    The vaccine works exactly that way, and it's working just as well as the MMR, Hep, polio, and every other required vaccine, ever. I'm not sure how it is "advertised". It's a vaccine. It reduces your likelihood of getting the disease, reduces transmission of the virus, and dying of the disease, by A LOT.

There you with a straw man. I never said wear ineffective masks, again we have been doing this since 19 months now. If you don't know to wear an N95 or at least a nonwoven surgical mask by now, I cannot help you.

I'm saying that if the places have MERV 13+ air filters, and at least 4 air turns an hour of outside air in a room, the transmision of Covid19 is greatly decreased. Again, we have been doing this since 19 months now...

vCash
    The vaccine works exactly that way, and it's working just as well as the MMR, Hep, polio, and every other required vaccine, ever. I'm not sure how it is "advertised". It's a vaccine. It reduces your likelihood of getting the disease, reduces transmission of the virus, and dying of the disease, by A LOT.

There you with a straw man. I never said wear ineffective masks, again we have been doing this since 19 months now. If you don't know to wear an N95 or at least a nonwoven surgical mask by now, I cannot help you.

I'm saying that if the places have MERV 13+ air filters, and at least 4 air turns an hour of outside air in a room, the transmission of Covid19 is greatly decreased. Again, we have been doing this since 19 months now...

It does help with symptoms sometimes in some cases I guess. The rest, sorry. Still TBD. 6 months in, needing a booster and already talks of more boosters. Yeah, very efficient.

In a perfect make believe world everyone would have a N95 masks I guess maybe? Why don't we try to be realistic and have realistic expectations though? Expecting everyone on Earth to have access to an N95 mask is a straw man argument lolz. Step out of your bubble and live life instead of living in fear. You're vaxed I assume? You're safe without a mask if so. No?

"The places"? Meaning everywhere you go? Let's start mandating MERV 13+ air filters too and 4 hour air turns too.***

vCash
    The rest, sorry. Still TBD. 6 months in, needing a booster and already talks of more boosters. Yeah, very efficient.
    The COVID vaccines are hardly the first vaccines (let alone medicine application) to requires boosters or repeated doses down the road.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    The COVID vaccines are hardly the first vaccines (let alone medicine application) to requires boosters or repeated doses down the road.
    Ok. A booster is required. Every 6 months? Do you actually think people will keep going and maintain "vaccinated" status that often with the results so far? Can't even get the majority of people to get on board for the initial 2 or even just 1. Much less when it's not really working and proves more and more we have essentially just become guinea pigs. We'll see what happens when we get there if something goes wrong I guess. Then how will they blame the unvaccinated or people who just want to wait 3-5 years like every other vaccine has taken for approval. Not some made up pressured "Emergency Rush Approval"

Anything else to add that matters and pertains to this vaccine since this virus isn't like any other virus we've faced with modern medicine? And this vaccine isn't delivered the same as any that have been used before on humans so again, not comparable to previous vaccines.

vCash
    It does help with symptoms sometimes in some cases I guess. The rest, sorry. Still TBD. 6 months in, needing a booster and already talks of more boosters. Yeah, very efficient.

In a perfect make believe world everyone would have a N95 masks I guess maybe? Why don't we try to be realistic and have realistic expectations though? Expecting everyone on Earth to have access to an N95 mask is a straw man argument lolz. Step out of your bubble and live life instead of living in fear. You're vaxed I assume? You're safe without a mask if so. No?

"The places"? Meaning everywhere you go? Let's start mandating MERV 13+ air filters too and 4 hour air turns too.***

You got 4-5 MMR vaccines and the effectiveness vs Measles and Mumps is still 94%. The difference is 99.99% of americans have gotten 4-5 MMR vaccines.

Why is it a perfect make believe world? You can get 100 of them from Amazon tomorrow. Every store I have been in in the past 6 months have had them at the door and at the register.

I was fully vaxxed in March. Until Delta, I didn't have to wear a mask. I am now when I'm inside.

Most places have. Schools and office buildings here have upgraded the filtration.

vCash
    https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/index.c...nts_-_2020.pdf

You had to have 5 doses of DTap, 4 doses of polio, 3 doses of Hepatitis B, 3 doses of MMR, and 2 doses of Chickenpox.

I'm not aware of any single dose vaccine, why do you expect one for Covid?

And the rest of your post is made up. And Pfizer has full approval, with more data than any other vaccine to get approval.

vCash
    https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/index.c...nts_-_2020.pdf

You had to have 5 doses of DTap, 4 doses of polio, 3 doses of Hepatitis B, 3 doses of MMR, and 2 doses of Chickenpox.

I'm not aware of any single dose vaccine, why do you expect one for Covid?

And the rest of your post is made up. And Pfizer has full approval, with more data than any other vaccine to get approval.

Nearly everyone gets chickenpox still. I'm not anti-vax. I would guess most of those had been proven effective and very minimal side effects well before I was born. Plenty of time for kinks to be found.... and they work.

Which Covid/Variant? How many are there now? The first vaccine isn't effective on Delta. What about the 3rd mutation? Or the 4th? What about the "doomsday" variant that is sprinkled out there or looming?

Did the diseases you listed spread and mutate to stronger virus' like Covid did? What's happened is some what atypical from most virus behavior right?

Yeah... "Full Approval" from the FDA. Great! Everything's good now. No pressure has been put on them either, just like no pressure on citizens. I doubt money was involved in getting theirs through quicker either.

vCash
    Why is it a perfect make believe world? You can get 100 of them from Amazon tomorrow. Every store I have been in in the past 6 months have had them at the door and at the register.
    The perfect make believe part you seem to think is attainable would be nothing less than a utopia and everyone agreeing that masks are effective. It doesn't exist and never will, has, or can.

I'm having to explain to you that we all including yourself live in reality.

vCash
    The first vaccine isn't effective on Delta.
    Ok, the rest of your post notwithstanding, but wtf are you talking about here?

ISN'T EFFECTIVE ON DELTA? Yes, people vaccinated can still catch it...but its rare....and those few that do catch it have much less severe symptoms....those few that do have severe symptoms rarely have to go into the ICU...those few that do go into the ICU, very few get put on a ventilator...those few that do get put on a ventilator, very very very few have died, and the majority (if not all) of those deaths have been attributed to other debilitating factors with those individuals.

I mean, holy shit dude. Why do you insist on dying on this hill?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Ok, the rest of your post notwithstanding, but wtf are you talking about here?

ISN'T EFFECTIVE ON DELTA? Yes, people vaccinated can still catch it...but its rare....and those few that do catch it have much less severe symptoms....those few that do have severe symptoms rarely have to go into the ICU...those few that do go into the ICU, very few get put on a ventilator...those few that do get put on a ventilator, very very very few have died, and the majority (if not all) of those deaths have been attributed to other debilitating factors with those individuals.

I mean, holy shit dude. Why do you insist on dying on this hill?
    I guess "totally effective" would be a better choice of words. Let's try to twist words and make people seem like they are being extreme though. Let me try....

So your scenario paints the false picture that 100% of the people who don't get the vaccine will wind up with severe symptoms. And in the hospital. On the vent. And eventually die. Obviously that's false. But since we are working in extremes to "die" on our hills then why not go there?

Will they all wind up in ICU? Absolutely not. The absolute vast majority and it's not even an argument will be just fine. In the grand scheme of things, small samples that contract the virus will actually wind up in the hospital and get put on the ventilator also. There are lots out there that are. I understand and that is awful. But there are 100 fold more recovering just fine and most will recover at their house that have made the same choice. And after getting sent back home with no actual treatment when they do visit a doctor. Fractions of fractions wind up like some of you make it seem like it's a guarantee. Without a doubt to some.

So how many of those individuals that didn't get the vax also had "other debilitating factors" prior to getting Covid? That's certainly not recorded or reported.

Yes, the vaccination has proven to help with symptoms. Absolutely. I'm not saying don't get it if someone want to. But it still allows people with the shot to asymptomatically spread it to others. What happened to the vaccination being there to slow or stop the spread? Especially when the vaccinated can spread it. Has the narrative changed to just..... get it, or else?

vCash
    I guess "totally effective" would be a better choice of words. Let's try to twist words and make people seem like they are being extreme though. Let me try....
    I literally quoted exactly what you said. I didn't twist anything. Literally no vaccine in the world is "totally effective". You're framing everything via strawman...

So your scenario paints the false picture that 100% of the people who don't get the vaccine will wind up with severe symptoms. And in the hospital. On the vent. And eventually die. Obviously that's false. But since we are working in extremes to "die" on our hills then why not go there?
    The vast majority of people that are in hospitals, that are on ventilators, and that are dying are indeed the unvaccinated. Just because you are unvaccinated doesn't guarantee 100% that these things WILL happen to you (where exactly did I say that in my previous post?), but you ARE more likely compared with the vaccinated.

Will they all wind up in ICU? Absolutely not. The absolute vast majority and it's not even an argument will be just fine. In the grand scheme of things, small samples that contract the virus will actually wind up in the hospital and get put on the ventilator also. There are lots out there that are. I understand and that is awful. But there are 100 fold more recovering just fine and most will recover at their house that have made the same choice. And after getting sent back home with no actual treatment when they do visit a doctor. Fractions of fractions wind up like some of you make it seem like it's a guarantee. Without a doubt to some.
    And who else will they transmit it to in the meantime? Maybe they're fine, but their diabetes stricken obese mother-in-law with 2 stints in her heart already, might not be. Yes, vaccinated people can still spread COVID, albeit it is extremely rare. The only reason some do is because Delta is extremely more contagious than the previous version, and extremely more dangerous to if you're unvaccinated.

And again, when did I say that if you're unvaccinated you WILL end up in the ICU? You're using phrases like "vast majority", so I assume you have at least some grasp on basic statistics, no?

So how many of those individuals that didn't get the vax also had "other debilitating factors" prior to getting Covid? That's certainly not recorded or reported.
    In many cases is is actually recorded. Not only that, but it has been made abundantly clear that those with poor health, debilitating factors, ect. are the most vulnerable literally from the get-go. All the more reason to get the vaccine.

Yes, the vaccination has proven to help with symptoms. Absolutely. I'm not saying don't get it if someone want to. But it still allows people with the shot to asymptomatically spread it to others. What happened to the vaccination being there to slow or stop the spread? Especially when the vaccinated can spread it. Has the narrative changed to just..... get it, or else?
    You really think the vaccine is only to "help with symptoms"? And again, I see you're using the circular strawman of "vaccinated spread it too, so what's the point"...see above.

It's really simple. If you get vaccinated, not only do you SIGNIFICANTLY decrease the chance that you will have debilitating symptoms, end up in a hospital, in an ICU, on a ventilator, or dead...you will also SIGNIFICANTLY decrease the chance you'll spread it to someone who either isn't vaccinated or is but is so poor in health, it can still do damage.

vCash
    Nearly everyone gets chickenpox still. I'm not anti-vax. I would guess most of those had been proven effective and very minimal side effects well before I was born. Plenty of time for kinks to be found.... and they work.

Which Covid/Variant? How many are there now? The first vaccine isn't effective on Delta. What about the 3rd mutation? Or the 4th? What about the "doomsday" variant that is sprinkled out there or looming?

Did the diseases you listed spread and mutate to stronger virus' like Covid did? What's happened is some what atypical from most virus behavior right?

Yeah... "Full Approval" from the FDA. Great! Everything's good now. No pressure has been put on them either, just like no pressure on citizens. I doubt money was involved in getting theirs through quicker either.
    No. They don't. I'm Gen X, pre vaccine everyone got chickenpox. I have 2 kids, their elementary (Pre-k to 5th grade) school had 950 kids, in their 12 combined years there, not a single case of chickenpox.

The chickenpox vaccine is new (introduced to us in 1995). It's only 95% effective, but since 100% of public school kids have to get it, it works very well.

The Mrna vaccine was first developed for Sars/Mers 20 years ago. It was not finished due to funding cuts. That's why the Covid vaccines were able to get out so quickly, they had decades of work on a similar vaccine ready to go.

The first vaccine is very effective on Delta. That's why 99% of people in hospitals are unvaccinated. Breakthough among the fully vaccinated is 5.9% at most in the usa https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/cov...om-the-states/ (which is as good as MMR and Chickenpox)

Again, the solution is Herd Immunity via vaccination against all your "variant doomsday situations". It's just math. If everyone is vaccinated, and 10% the new bad variant has a 10% breakthrough rate, that's 100 for every 1000, then it's 10 of those 100, than 1 of those 10. Remember, when the vaccine works, exposure creates stronger immunity.

All diseases mutate. And none were able to be beat by natural exposure. It took vaccines.

And of course you don't trust full approval.

Just know this, getting Alpha naturally, does not protect you from Delta.