Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
Regardless of what happens All you Lemonis haters need to admit your insanity. What this man is doing is legendary. I?ve been saying since we hired him, he will be the next Dan McDonnell. The list of things hes done here in two full years is Literally staggering. Pay this man 1.2 mil and leave him alone.
I think there are no Lemonis "haters", just some non Lemonis "worshipers".

Nobody has said he is a bad coach (find the post?), some have wondered if he is not a "great" coach. He has a great demeaner and I certainly like the stability, all solidly "very good".

It was in the context of deciding between: Player Motivation, Team Focus, SEC Championship not being a Motivation, Defensive Crispness, and 2021 Pitching staff development.

"Staggering" is a stretch in my opinion. He inherited 3 First Round Picks, 6 overall single-digit draft picks, maybe another two this year, an SEC POY, Jake Mangum, New Stadium, and an Omaha Team. Yeah, he could have Moorehead'ed the program, that would be a "bad" coach.

Is MSU beating Notre Dame at Home in a Super Regional staggering to you? Then you must thing somebody that beat Vanderbilt in a Super Regional in Nashville should be coaching the Yankees, like Henderson.

He is putting together accomplishments and pieces of achievement that is trending to "Greatness", I can concede that. He's doubled the Omaha trips of Bianco and did not need 50 years to do it. Due to baseball recruiting practices, he does not have a true Lemonis class yet, this year is probably 75% Lemonis, they have not played yet.