Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
Agree.

One thing to also consider, I think the Noose tweet took a good bit out of him in regards to the media.

I saw this quote about Belichick today & it made me think of Leach in regards to the Noose tweet. I just think he's far more careful now than he was before & that leads to a situation where he's likely ready to get through press conferences as quickly as possible.

I think you are on to something. That tweet was Leaches first real encounter with the ?tolerant? cancel culture Woketopians.

He grew up in a nation with free speech and around people with senses of humor. Not participation trophy crybabies. It definitely is a mental earthquake shock to the core for those with logical minds, to truly see that the most idiotic people snd viewpoints, are now the loudest, without any semblance of common sense pushback with undeniable facts.

There is a reason it is called a sense of humor. The attack of the PC Police has beaten this sense out of a large part of this society. It really must suck not to be able to laugh at anything and always try to cancel people, just because you are miserable. And the only thing that makes you happy is trying to make others as miserable as you are.