Thread: Post Egg Thoughts.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I know you know this but typically the more experience you have the less of those F ups you commit.

Also, I hate to tell you but our WRs except for one who is legit and the other bc he is tough and smart are not more talented than anyone. 11 should get all of 5 and 18s reps. 5 had a huge play on a deep ball and saw a safety coming and ran away from the ball. Anyway before I get off point, you should know better
    Look- I like your kid and think he will be a solid college QB. I just dont think the offense the way we run it currently is going to work. Agree we need to add some innovation to the run game with a counter or buck with a thumper in the offense. Hell, I run an RPO with the Buck that stretches the field horizontally. Our Genius could at least do that. If Leach will morph as a veteran as Saban did- he will be successful. If he doesnt? He will go the way of Les Miles
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Look- I like your kid and think he will be a solid college QB. I just dont think the offense the way we run it currently is going to work. Agree we need to add some innovation to the run game with a counter or buck with a thumper in the offense. Hell, I run an RPO with the Buck that stretches the field horizontally. Our Genius could at least do that. If Leach will morph as a veteran as Saban did- he will be successful. If he doesnt? He will go the way of Les Miles
    Dude no one give a shit what YOU run nor what YOU think we should run. All you do is come on here and let us know everything that is wrong and how it should be fixed. You a 17in high school coach. If you are such a ?great football mind?, what you doing in the high school ranks jackass...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    If you are such a ?great football mind?, what you doing in the high school ranks jackass...
    So you cant cook a great pot of gumbo if you arent a chef in a New Orleans restaurant?
    You have to be Myron Mixon or Johnny Trigg to do a great rack of ribs?
    You have to be a Fireman or you dont know how to put out a fire?
    You cant be a great governor unless you are Tate Reeves?
    You cant possibly know anything about being a good athletic director unless you are John Cohen or Larry Templeton?

**edited to add**- there are some really good HS coaches in Mississippi. Much better than there was 20 years. Just because they dont coach on the college level- doesnt mean they dont know football as well as others that do.
    Last edited by Coach34; 12-01-2020 at 01:08 PM.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    [QUOTE=Coach34;1291643]So you cant cook a great pot of gumbo if you arent a chef in a New Orleans restaurant?
    You cant possibly know anything about being a good athletic director unless you are John Cohen or Larry Templeton?
    I never said there wasn?t and I know a good many of them. However you hop on here and act like your king shit saying what all is wrong and this is how you fix it. And if anyone and I mean ANYONE disagrees with you, your argument is well you just don?t know what the hell your talking about!! Oh and did I mention when we win or have a good game, we never hear a word out of you. All you do is come on here and make sure everyone knows how right you were or how good you are. Even if the stats don?t back you up, you twist them To make them fit what you want them to. Take that shit out of here coffee boy...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    So you cant cook a great pot of gumbo if you arent a chef in a New Orleans restaurant?

**edited to add**- there are some really good HS coaches in Mississippi. Much better than there was 20 years. Just because they dont coach on the college level- doesnt mean they dont know football as well as others that do.
    There have been a lot of HS coaches who never coached College but would have been great at college level,

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Percho View Post
    There have been a lot of HS coaches who never coached College but would have been great at college level,
    This is true and you can say this about any field. I've seen in my line of work for 30+ years. Just because a guy didn't go the CEO or VP or whatever the next level, doesn't mean they don't know their stuff, many even better than those that did promote up. I've seen too many moved up that didn't deserve it. Sure same goes for coaching circles as well.