Quote Originally Posted by Ranchdawg View Post
I totally agree! And these people that continue to say things like they?ll bookmark/screenshot post like these are seriously delusional. Why do they truly believe that things are going to get better this year and even better next year. How can you actually believe that. Oh sure Will is going to break passing records. Breaking passing records is not winning games! We will not win games and 100% will not win games in the SEC!

I would like to know as season ticket holder, bulldog club member and a faithful fan. How to send a message to Keenum/Cohen that I and many, many others in the fan base are not happy with the direction of the football program and the university. The only way I know how to display my displeasure with Keenum/Cohen and Leech is reframe from my donations, my attendance and my support! I will never ever boo my team or blame certain players. I?m done! The future is crystal clear to me. Loosing is unacceptable to me. If loosing is acceptable to you then you are in my opinion a large part of the problem. Yes I?m in Memphis, was at the game, did huge tailgating party.
Since you were at the game, what was the read of the sidelines?