Thread: Will has got to go. It?s that simple .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    We will beat auburn and pray we can beat 1 more sec team get to a bowl.

Bryce young - run threat
    Jayden Daniels - run threat
    Jaxson dart - run threat
    Kj Jefferson - run threat
    Max johnson - run threat
    Tj finley - run threat
    Will Rogers - sack threat .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post

Bryce young - run threat
    Jaxson dart - run threat
    Max johnson - run threat
    Tj finley - run threat
    We will not beat Auburn. Finley and Ashford are run threats. And we are incapable of scoring enough to win it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    We will not beat Auburn. Finley and Ashford are run threats. And we are incapable of scoring enough to win it.
    We will beat Auburn , aTm, and we will beat Kentucky.... Arkansas will be a toss up like LSU ... if we quit taking unnecessary chances(coaching decisions) and eliminate turn overs we will beat them also .... 1st big game jitters got to players and coaches .... the wins I just mentioned will be a result of the mistakes made against LSU .... and once again y'all will have confidence in Rogers .... whether folks will admit it or not they had a suspicion the LSU game could go this way
    OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss campus police ask students to behave at future baseball games following a recent incident.
    The university said students were reportedly throwing rocks at Georgia baseball players during last weekend's series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    We will beat Auburn , aTm, and we will beat Kentucky.... Arkansas will be a toss up like LSU ... if we quit taking unnecessary chances(coaching decisions) and eliminate turn overs we will beat them also .... 1st big game jitters got to players and coaches .... the wins I just mentioned will be a result of the mistakes made against LSU .... and once again y'all will have confidence in Rogers .... whether folks will admit it or not they had a suspicion the LSU game could go this way
    We went down there and did the things that we couldn?t do(drops balls, bad OL play, and turnovers). Gets you beat on the road almost every time.

And we did a bad job containing Daniels when we knew we couldn?t let him run.

Banned
    vCash
    That may be true and jitters may have been part of it. With senior team that shouldn't happen. The bigger issue isn't that. It is once again the lack of adjustment by coaching to counter what LSU did to flip the game. We did nothing. Would be like losing a game of chess in one move. LSU made one move and won the game. We did nothing.

My doubt is not about style (even though I don't like it and think not best) and it ain't players even though some disappointment in areas there too. It is actual coaching in game and a gameplan to win exploiting another teams weakness and leveraging our strength. It ain't happening and hasn't since Mullen was here.

vCash
    Good God man, get some help. LSU is terrible and we couldn't do anything against them, (their EOY record will bear out how bad they are). Arizona is one of the worst P5 teams in the country and we couldn't put them away. We'll be damn lucky to win two conference games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    Good God man, get some help. LSU is terrible and we couldn't do anything against them, (their EOY record will bear out how bad they are). Arizona is one of the worst P5 teams in the country and we couldn't put them away. We'll be damn lucky to win two conference games.
    LSU at home is not “terrible” by any stretch of the imagination. Next you will tell me they don’t have any talent on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by viverlibre View Post
    Even though I found out on here during their game last night that Idaho State is a championship D2 or whatever program, AZ barely beat them at home. Doesn't say much for AZ or us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    Bullshit we can certainly beat Auburn. They scored 12 points at home yesterday. The SEC west hasn't been this down since I can remember. Just about anyone can beat anyone.

vCash

Bryce young - run threat ..... As if this is the deciding factor on if we can win?
    Jayden Daniels - run threat Has not 1 thing to do with our offense. It has to do with the lack of recruiting LBS under JoMo. These are SRs and Jrs...
    Jaxson dart - run threat
    Kj Jefferson - run threat A different type of runner that plays to our strengths. He isn't beating us to the edge.
    Max johnson - run threat
    Tj finley - run threat

Saban was where we are and lost games due to the lack of speed at LB (see Ohio State game). We are at that point. In fact, did you watch Charlton trying to catch Daniels?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSailsDawg View Post
    Saban was where we are and lost games due to the lack of speed at LB (see Ohio State game). We are at that point. In fact, did you watch Charlton trying to catch Daniels?
    Charlton is more of a DE, but our D, especially LB's are very slow by SEC standards. Safety play is again very bad in pass D. DE's were hyped pre-season and unless it is the scheme our pass rush/sacks are almost non-existent. We don't have an Edge player that can cause havoc like LSU. O is soft and 10 vs 11. ST horrible. Not a coach, but 50 plus year season ticket holder. Have seen plenty of them at State and this is a bad team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    Charlton is more of a DE, but our D, especially LB's are very slow by SEC standards. Safety play is again very bad in pass D. DE's were hyped pre-season and unless it is the scheme our pass rush/sacks are almost non-existent. We don't have an Edge player that can cause havoc like LSU. O is soft and 10 vs 11. ST horrible. Not a coach, but 50 plus year season ticket holder. Have seen plenty of them at State and this is a bad team.
    Agree with all that, but I don’t think this is a bad team. It is potentially a good team albeit 7-5/8-4 with the #2 SOS in the country and questions on the O line. We all knew that before the season began but got a lil giddy with all the “10-2 or it’s a failure” talk.

This is where the coaches earn their money. There will have to be some changes made at reciever, maybe right tackle and some defensive adjustments. More Banks instead of Duncan in passing situations for one. Just too soft overall, especially at receiver.

Against running q bs I wouldn’t mind seeing substitution for Jett in obvious passing situations/3rd down. Walley should be playing over Harvey. I thought Duck looked soft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Agree with all that, but I don’t think this is a bad team. It is potentially a good team albeit 7-5/8-4 with the #2 SOS in the country and questions on the O line. We all knew that before the season began but got a lil giddy with all the “10-2 or it’s a failure” talk.

This is where the coaches earn their money. There will have to be some changes made at reciever, maybe right tackle and some defensive adjustments. More Banks instead of Duncan in passing situations for one. Just too soft overall, especially at receiver.

Against running q bs I wouldn’t mind seeing substitution for Jett in obvious passing situations/3rd down. Walley should be playing over Harvey. I thought Duck looked soft.
    Jaden Walley has to be the most dissapointing player since Dan Mullen left. At the end of 2020 I thought he was going to eventually be an all sec guy. He played so good those last 4 games of the 2020 season. \

I guess him having a child ruined his future football career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldendawg View Post
    It amazes me how we can send the house and not get home. It’s what happened on the fourth down play to Nabors
    Last edited by Bdawg; 09-18-2022 at 05:41 PM.

vCash

Bryce young - run threat
    Jaxson dart - run threat
    Max johnson - run threat
    Tj finley - run threat
    You would trade Rogers for all those guys? You're nuts. He played bad. Yes. But he's better than several young listed.