Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CFP 11/30

vCash

CFP 11/30

Georgia, Michigan, Alabama, Cincinnati

How did Alabama remain in the top 4 after Saturday's performance?

vCash
    Cinci and bama lose...

Georgia
    Michigan
    Big 12 winner
    ND

It would be quite strange for a playoff team to have an interim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post

Same way Cincinnati has while struggling with half their pitiful schedule.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Same way Cincinnati has while struggling with half their pitiful schedule.
    Just looked at their schedule, and the only game they struggled in was a 7-point win over Navy. Their schedule is definitely pretty weak, but they won all of them, one of which was Notre Dame. Bama struggled in at least 3 games that they wound up winning (LSU, Florida, and Auburn). It's going to be interesting to see how Cincinnati does, assuming they get past Houston.

vCash

They're covering their asses knowing it could sort itself out on its own,,,,
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Just looked at their schedule, and the only game they struggled in was a 7-point win over Navy. Their schedule is definitely pretty weak, but they won all of them, one of which was Notre Dame. Bama struggled in at least 3 games that they wound up winning (LSU, Florida, and Auburn). It's going to be interesting to see how Cincinnati does, assuming they get past Houston.
    Then you didn't watch them. They struggled for much of several games before pulling away, while playing absolutely nobody.

vCash
    The Tulsa Golden 'Canes almost took em to OT... Fumbled at the 1 inch line....

Team SOS
    Alabama 18
    Okie St 24
    Notre Dame 38

Georgia 51
    Cinci 87
    Michigan 36

No.

vCash
    Cinci does have a pretty good RB, transfer J Ford from Bammer...

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    They're covering their asses knowing it could sort itself out on its own,,,,
    Bingo there jarhead brother. Bammers lose Sat and Oklahoma St moves in to the playoff and the Bammers go to the Sugar.

vCash
    I believe Houston will handle Cincinnati on Saturday. Now with the Fickle to ND talk I believe that even more. Keep in mind this is a Cincinnati team that struggled with Tulane. Cincinnati was a 27.5 pt favorite, won by 19 but was only up 2 at halftime and 9 at the end of 3. Tulane had 4 turnovers in that game. Without the turnovers Cincinnati may not win that game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Bingo there jarhead brother. Bammers lose Sat and Oklahoma St moves in to the playoff and the Bammers go to the Sugar.
    I'm just hangin' on by the tiny hope that some things go our way... They got a comparably good "resume'"....

No.

vCash
    What do y'all Cincinnati haters want them to do? Just go unbeaten for nothing and jerk it to a stupid bowl game? They tried to schedule some bigger games and they won them. It's hard to get up for every game and win by 50 at a G5, they don't have the depth for that over a 12 game season. I just don't understand the hate when there's nothing they can control about it. I mean does it make you feel better to see UGA beat Oklahoma state 42-3 instead?

vCash
    I'm just hangin' on by the tiny hope that some things go our way... They got a comparably good "resume'"....
    Truth of the matter as far as I'm concerned, I ain't counting Bama and Saban out, they just find ways to win. It's such a strange football season. No doubt things are evening out.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Why are so many people convinced Houston can beat Cincy? I've watched both teams play and they don't seem comparable talent wise. Do folks not want them in the playoff for some reason? I don't understand it. No way you can put ND in over them and they are just as good if not better than the other 1 loss teams. Bedsides then SEC, the other power 5 conferences usually have 1 elite teams and then a bunch of scrubs. No different than Cincy this year.

Senior Member Vandownbytheriver's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Truth of the matter as far as I'm concerned, I ain't counting Bama and Saban out, they just find ways to win. It's such a strange football season. No doubt things are evening out.
    I'll say it again, if it's close, Bama wins because of the zebras. The SEC wants 2 teams in and UGA has to blow them out or it's gonna happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    IF, and that's a huge IF Bammer can keep Bryce Young from gettin' murdered they've got a great chance of pulling it out...

No.

vCash
    If Georgia beats Bama, Bama is out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beerfarley View Post
    I'll say it again, if it's close, Bama wins because of the zebras. The SEC wants 2 teams in and UGA has to blow them out or it's gonna happen.
    Well, of course... You shoulda seen how they fixed the Bammer Game at College Station... it was epic.

No.

vCash
    IF, and that's a huge IF Bammer can keep Bryce Young from gettin' murdered they've got a great chance of pulling it out...
    Line is bama +7 at golden moon. I'm taking the tide mainly bc I haven't saw bama get a touchdown in... well, I can't remember.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Line is bama +7 at golden moon. I'm taking the tide mainly bc I haven't saw bama get a touchdown in... well, I can't remember.
    That's well done! Nice...

They did score one in the 4th vs AU, though... still, that was hilarious,,,,

No.