Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Egg Bowl Uniforms

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    MSU put that out I believe because they knew fans liked it and would want it back but wanted to use the LT inspired M-State logo for "unified branding". Essentially they lied.

It's been all but confirmed that the interlocking MSU will be used for MSU Vault apparel much like we've seen the with the flying-M and walking Bully among others.

The real question is whether we see it on a football uniform in a throwback or a permanent manner or as a more modern variation. It's been heavily rumored that MSU is going to change logos in the near future because the M-State logo is highly unpopular with fans.

My educated guess is we see the interlocking MSU come back in as a vault logo by 2023 at the very least.
    Lt didn't do that logo. That was a university wide deal. As much as some would live to blame him for it all, it wasn't his deal. As much as confirmed??? Steve Robertson said it. His sources aren't that great on everything else, I wouldn't start believing him now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    You are correct. We didn’t own it because we didn’t want it. The rumor about Nike owning it at that time is 100 % false and I know that for 100 % fact. We just didn’t want the logo and let the rights expire.
    Well that was a horrible decision by someone

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Is OM wearing their historical all white units with Klan hoodies?

vCash
    Real question is how did the banner M ever make it past the design phase. One of the worst logos I?ve ever seen and it?s painful that my school is the one that sports it. It looks like the same logo used by any high school team in America that starts with the letter M.

vCash
    M-State butterfly logo looks like something to do with Mickey Mouse
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Lt didn't do that logo. That was a university wide deal. As much as some would live to blame him for it all, it wasn't his deal. As much as confirmed??? Steve Robertson said it. His sources aren't that great on everything else, I wouldn't start believing him now.
    The logo we use now is a variation of the logo that was used on our helmets during the Croom era which LT fell in love with in the 1990's.

Ok I'll choose to believe that we will see the interlocking MSU on Vault apparel in the next few years. That's not exactly a stretch- especially since the walking Bully has the MSJ logo on his chest in the apparel. And I'm not getting into a pissing match with you over it either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I think it looks like a bat.

vCash
    Let's hope we're marching into battle, then...**

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Is OM wearing their historical all white units with Klan hoodies?
    Nice Rouge.

But all you STATE Logo haters, you best get used to it. Hail STATE!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Let's hope we're marching into battle, then...**

Nice! Great movie reference!

Banned
    vCash
    Soon you want Hafta worry about the "M". HailSTATE!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    His rival at Washington state outrecruited him by a significant margin and was able to get pressure by bringing 3 and 4. Ole Miss is never going to have that talent advantage over us.
    Exactly

Washington was twice as talented as WSU every year Leach was there except for 2018 when they had the blizzard.

I don?t think WSU has beaten UW since 2007.

UW DL and secondary were filled with nfl draft picks. I wouldn?t say the rivalry didn?t matter to leach. He dominated tamu who was techs rival. They still hate leach.

Banned
    vCash
    I can only imagine how difficult it is competing with Seattle while in Pullman. I bet it helped influence Leach's decision to bolt to Vegas.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OLJWales View Post
    I can only imagine how difficult it is competing with Seattle while in Pullman. I bet it helped influence Leach's decision to bolt to Vegas.
    The inside scoop is Oregon and USC could not beat Leach on the field, so they basically undermined his staff financially. WSU has the smallest budget in P5. Oregon and USC are filthy rich. They hired away Leach’s running backs coach, his o line coach and his DC. They also took his lead recruiters/Samoan pipeline. At some point he was running out of good experienced friends/coaching contacts he could bring in. After about the fifth raid on his staff I think he threw up his hands and decided he had to get out of there. He went 11-2 despite all of this in 2018.

WSU could not even afford a bubble/indoor practice facility. Their ath dept was deeply in the red.

Oh, and one other thing. If you hang out on their board, WSU/Seattle/west coast has some real radical leftist jerkoffs that pretty much ruin everything with their PC garbage"........I guarantee Leach is a better fit where he is now.
    Last edited by WhiskeyPirate; 11-25-2021 at 03:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
    Exactly

Washington was twice as talented as WSU every year Leach was there except for 2018 when they had the blizzard.

I don?t think WSU has beaten UW since 2007.

UW DL and secondary were filled with nfl draft picks. I wouldn?t say the rivalry didn?t matter to leach. He dominated tamu who was techs rival. They still hate leach.
    Leach actually beat a ranked Washington team in his first year,2012, at Wazzu.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msudawg1200 View Post
    Leach actually beat a ranked Washington team in his first year,2012, at Wazzu.
    You are right the stat I should have quoted was “WSU hasn’t led UW in the 4th quarter of a game since 2007”

vCash
    Also, Washington was usually heavily favored in the game
    2012 Washington 14 point road favorites
    2013 Washington 16 point home favorites
    2014 Washington 3 point road favorites
    2015 Washington 8 point home favorites
    2016 Washington 6 point road favorites
    2017 Washington 10 point home favorites
    2018 Cougars 2 point home favorites
    2019 Washington 7 point road favorites

vCash
    I don't have anything to say; I just felt compelled to post in a uniform thread.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Special helmets just announced

"After dealing with Ole Miss for over a year," he said, "I've learned to expect their leadership to do and say things that the leadership at other Division I schools would never consider doing and to justify their actions by reminding themselves that "We're Ole Miss.""
    - Tom Mars, Esq. 4.9.18

vCash
    We are officially wearing are normal maroon helmets with maroon jerseys and maroon pants. All maroon. Yawn