Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Morning QB- Saturday Blowout Sale Edition

vCash

Sunday Morning QB- Saturday Blowout Sale Edition

1. A beautiful day with great food was offset by a completely boring Saturday of asswhoopin after asswhoopin on TV. Little 34 and I produced an outstanding pot of seafood gumbo. It was so good that even Little 34's Mom couldn't find something to complain about. First time for everything.

2. We did about what was expected yesterday. Airbone clicking on all cylinders against a very inferior opponent. It was good to see us not come out and drag ass. Go thru the motions. Play sloppy football. We came out and did what we were supposed to do. Well done.

3. Spent the 3rd Quarter yelling at the TV to get starters out on defense. Didnt want a crazy targeting call or something to pop up and hurt us for Saturday.

4. Line opens with us as a 2 point dawg. Should be about Pick'em at kickoff I would imagine. This game is a complete toss up. As is the Conerly Trophy. Glad to see them do the right thing and extend voting until after the game. These guys are pretty much in a dead heat this season. Coral was the better QB early on and Rogers has been the better QB the last month for sure. To the winner goes the spoils. 2 trophy game this week. Weather could also play a part. Winner finishes 2nd in the West

5. Watched the end of the Dan Mullen Era at Florida last night. He looks like a guy that is ready to collect his buyout and take a year off. His players have quit on him and that's bad when it happens. It never happened in Sville. There's no lunch pail mentality at Fla and it shows. Mullen will soon join Pat McMahon as State coaches that will always look back and realize how good they had it in maroon.

6. Goodbye Oregon/JoVester. Way to show up for the big game. Thank goodness Michigan State was so bad to out shitty you on Saturday. I cant remember a Saturday of so many blowouts. It was blowout after blowout all damn day long. Some you knew would happen, but some were just surprising.

7. Really bothers me teams like UPig can challenge Bama a little bit and put up a fight- while we cannot year after year. UPig gonna be an SEC factor next year it looks like. UPig Relf has had a good season and should be pretty good next year.

8. Watch Tennessee the next few years. They gonna finish 7-5 with a team that should be about 5-7. Heup did a really good job with that team this season. Looks like he may be the first guy to keep things going there in quite awhile.

9. Bowl bids will be interesting. You are likely to have a 9-3 Kentucky, A&M, and Mississippi. Bama likely lands in the Sugar because they arent beating Georgia. Gonna lead to some wheelin and dealin next weekend. Would be funny to see Coach O pull an upset on his way out tho.

10. Shitbird Week is upon us. Could likely be the Lane Train's last game at Mississippi. Get that trophy back Dawgs. Popcorn bought. GTHOM!
    Last edited by Coach34; 11-21-2021 at 11:28 AM.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Speaking of Huepel and Arkansas, it is always the hires that get criticism and people laugh at that turn out to be solid coaches.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    1. A beautiful day with great food was offset by a completely boring Saturday of asswhoopin after asswhoopin on TV. Little 34 and I produced an outstanding pot of seafood gumbo. It was so good that even Little 34's Mom couldn't find something to complain about. First time for everything.

2. We did about what was expected yesterday. Airbone clicking on all cylinders against a very inferior opponent. It was good to see us not come out and drag ass. Go thru the motions. Play sloppy football. We came out and did what we were supposed to do. Well done.

3. Spent the 3rd Quarter yelling at the TV to get starters out on defense. Didnt want a crazy targeting call or something to pop up and hurt us for Saturday.

4. Line opens with us as a 2 point dawg. Should be about Pick'em at kickoff I would imagine. This game is a complete toss up. As is the Conerly Trophy. Glad to see them do the right thing and extend voting until after the game. These guys are pretty much in a dead heat this season. Coral was the better QB early on and Rogers has been the better QB the last month for sure. To the winner goes the spoils. 2 trophy game this week. Weather could also play a part. Winner finishes 2nd in the West

5. Watched the end of the Dan Mullen Era at Florida last night. He looks like a guy that is ready to collect his buyout and take a year off. His players have quit on him and that's bad when it happens. It never happened in Sville. There's no lunch pail mentality at Fla and it shows. Mullen will soon join Pat McMahon as State coaches that will always look back and realize how good they had it in maroon.

6. Goodbye Oregon/JoVester. Way to show up for the big game. Thank goodness Michigan State was so bad to out shitty you on Saturday. I cant remember a Saturday of so many blowouts. It was blowout after blowout all damn day long. Some you knew would happen, but some were just surprising.

7. Really bothers me teams like UPig can challenge Bama a little bit and put up a fight- while we cannot year after year. UPig gonna be an SEC factor next year it looks like. UPig Relf has had a good season and should be pretty good next year.

8. Watch Tennessee the next few years. They gonna finish 7-5 with a team that should be about 5-7. Heup did a really good job with that team this season. Looks like he may be the first guy to keep things going there in quite awhile.

9. Bowl bids will be interesting. You are likely to have a 9-3 Kentucky, A&M, and Mississippi. Bama likely lands in the Sugar because they arent beating Georgia. Gonna lead to some wheelin and dealin next weekend. Would be funny to see Coach O pull an upset on his way out tho.

10. Shitbird Week is upon us. Could likely be the Lane Train's last game at Mississippi. Get that trophy back Dawgs. Popcorn bought. GTHOM!
    Would be odd for the SEC to put their 3rd place team, MSU, behind 3 other teams
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I'm just sad we won't go bowling and the Air Raid will never work vs SEC DLs. C34 told me so, so it's gotta be true

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    I'm just sad we won't go bowling and the Air Raid will never work vs SEC DLs. C34 told me so, so it's gotta be true
    JoMo just needs to get his QB in here !!!!
    It takes a couple years to install the West Coast Offense and build a program!!! Croom needs more time!!!

vCash
    It takes a couple years to install the West Coast Offense and build a program!!! Croom needs more time!!!
    Glad all of that is in the rear view mirror 🪞 😎

vCash
    Do you let little 34 drink coffee yet!

vCash
    lol are you still saying you DO NOT THINK the air raid will work in the SEC?

vCash
    Good post 34....

vCash
    Why would targeting call effect our players on SATURDAY...,
    Come on Man...

vCash
    Because if it was in the 2nd half they couldn’t play the first half of the eggbowl…….

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Because if it was in the 2nd half they couldn?t play the first half of the eggbowl??.
    again..what day is the egg bowl...

not like this is something new.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_MSU_is_us View Post
    C34 was right about one thing......we won't win 6 games. We will win 7 or better.

vCash
    You are likely to have a 9-3 Kentucky, A&M, and Mississippi.

I don't think Kentucky gets there. I look for the Linebeards to destroy them Saturday. Kentucky is waaaay overrated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    again..what day is the egg bowl...

not like this is something new.
    Sorry, read that knowing that the game was on Thursday. Wasn’t going to give assistant Coach 34 grief over that. He’s screwed up much worse.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    So… the ex got to enjoy some of your seafood gumbo? Is that all she got to enjoy c34?? Lol.
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    Great game. We did exactly what we were supposed to. We beat down an inferior opponent leaving without with any injuries or loss of players to penalty. Now on to Thursday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    So… the ex got to enjoy some of your seafood gumbo? Is that all she got to enjoy c34?? Lol.
    I'd date you before I dated her again. OCD germ freak Indian (dot- no feather) /Irish mix with a double masters that knows everything and lets you know about it constantly. Anddddddd- was in the band in HS in Dallas.
    Last edited by Coach34; 11-21-2021 at 10:35 PM.

vCash
    I'd date you before I dated her again. OCD germ freak Indian (dot- no feather) /Irish mix with a double masters that knows everything and lets you know about it constantly.
    I would ask why you hooked up with her then but I probably already know the answer lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I would ask why you hooked up with her then but I probably already know the answer lol
    She wore a I Dream of Jeannie costume for Halloween and was very different from anybody I had ever gone out with. Genius level, SMU grad with a double masters in 4 years. Super driven and crazy as shit. And she sported an I Dream of Jeannie costume for Halloween.

Now we have 2 kids. Oil and Water

***- edited to add- she wore an I Dream of Jeannie costume for Halloween. ***
    Last edited by Coach34; 11-21-2021 at 10:54 PM.