Thread: Head Coaching Hot Board

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWG1903 View Post
    We also don?t need to hire the nicest guy we can find and if that person has some baggage, then that is fine too. We need the best baseball coach we can get, period.
    After the way our fans have reacted towards Johnny Long probably don?t want someone with fire that cusses.

vCash
    Nobody bitching about his fire. People have and arguably so questioned his stupidity. He's hurt his team two straight weekends with stupid bullshit.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    After the way our fans have reacted towards Johnny Long probably don?t want someone with fire that cusses.
    This is one part of what I was referring to in my post above about the nicest guy in the room. A bunch of fans wanted to fire Cohen his first two years because of his ?get in your face attitude!?

But in this world of college athletics, it is a cut throat business and we always want to be considered the nice guy.

vCash
    Will Clark had fire and cussed but I never saw him stand over someone who had slid back into 1st and knee them a couple of times while their trying to get up. That was being a punk.

I also never saw Will throw his bat a mile in the air after hitting his only HR this far into the season while he's only batting .250 either. I really wasn't bothered too much by last night tho, just thought for such an average player he might wanna rein it in some. It would be nice if he could throw someone out at 2nd too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Will Clark had fire and cussed but I never saw him stand over someone who had slid back into 1st and knee them a couple of times while their trying to get up. That was being a punk.

I also never saw Will throw his bat a mile in the air after hitting his only HR this far into the season while he's only batting .250 either. I really wasn't bothered too much by last night tho, just thought for such an average player he might wanna rein it in some. It would be nice if he could throw someone out at 2nd too.

Were you that pissed when Mac hit his HR against Stanford and pimped it like he did? Or how about with LoTan would blow kisses or wave after throwing someone out? Or did you not care because we were winning and it looked cool?

vCash
    Were you that pissed when Mac hit his HR against Stanford and pimped it like he did? Or how about with LoTan would blow kisses or wave after throwing someone out? Or did you not care because we were winning and it looked cool?
    I think you know the answer to this. Weird how it is passion when you are winning but it is trashy when you are losing.

vCash
    I'll never forget Mac's home run against Stanford. I still watch the YouTube video all the time. It was beautiful.