Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
No need to hide the name. I'll claim that and admit it is a fact now. At the time it was speculation like I was pointing out. I wouldn't expect that from you though.

What you've quoted is out of context. The reason for me asking "Is that a fact?" is because it was early on in this and no one knew and there was so much misinformation. This panned out to be true. And at the same time in my posts following that you conveniently leave out, I very clearly acknowledged it very well could take place and never denied it was a POSSIBILITY. There is a reason I chose the word fact. Nowhere did I say there is no way it happens like you try and paint this picture.

Again, you take quotes and think what I said was me not believing, and that this is not possible when I repeatedly said that there are too many unknowns at that point in time.

Quit with your moral high ground, "trying not to flame" lulz. That's exactly the entire reason for your post. You've been patiently waiting and anticipating the 100,000 mark so you could make this post. You're sick.
The only context needed is that numbers and statistics were clearly shown to you and a smarmy "oh mr. math guy are you so sure" comment was made. Point was for anyone still hating on the statisticians of the board telling you what's coming that you're likely to end up wrong.

I removed your name because you're already embarrassed enough. That's evident in your post. Point was more for people trust the data as the trends become clearer and we can see where we are headed. Our curve may be flattening. Today is a tell-tale sign of whether or not it's going to exponentially grow again to 1 million quickly.

Just because YOU don't understand the data or know how to interpret the countries actions correctly does not mean that there wasn't enough data to go off of. As I told you that day, the ONLY unknown was whether or not we could test that many. Today we're reaching a new unknown territory. I think we're going to see some levels of as we don't have the capability of testing enough people today that it will make our curve start to flatten. Once we have the quick testing enabled then we'll have a clearer picture of how high we're about to get.

It's not a moral high ground. Has nothing to do with morals at all. It's an explanation that just because you do not understand something does not make it not true.