Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sunday Morning QB- We Can't Even Beat Off Edition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
    Now on the Auburn 247 site they are starting to discover Mrs. Cohen's politics and posting about it. Cohen starting to get a backlash now. I think they are more about not wanting anyone politically active.
    Cohen is going to be hired there. Their advocacy and woke politics won’t be popular at Auburn. Politics has been a player under the surface for a while.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    If Cohen ends up neither job, I'm gonna lmao
    Maybe he can take Polk's old job at UAB.....
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeDawg15 View Post
    The cohen family are big liberals

Their daughter is now their son

John?s wife is a big person in the Starkville LGBT club
    Is Auburn that much more liberal than Starkville though? I kind of doubt it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    A somewhat educated guess is most likely not. Alabama as a whole is much more staunchly red than MS is. Very conservative state.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog View Post
    No, he's not joking. This has been well known for some time. I am a bit confused though. I thought their son was now their daughter? Could Leach and Cohen be any further apart on the political labeling line?
    I guess I haven't paid attention or don't care really, but I didn't know about any of that other than him being a liberal. Interesting.
    Either way, I wish him and his family well but I'm ready for another Greg Byrne or better.

vCash
    Your #5 point, South Carolina says hello to UK at home. UK ain't that good. They have played some suck football at home too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Starkville has some liberal leadership but I think as a whole not crazy liberal, maybe I'm wrong. Aub is a larger area so as a whole, I'd say Cohen will be more at home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    A somewhat educated guess is most likely not. Alabama as a whole is much more staunchly red than MS is. Very conservative state.
    University town though. They rarely conservative

vCash
    One thing that some may be overlooking is the NIL situation, MSU VS Aubbie. MSU doesn't have a golden cash cow. Aubbie has one big one and probably a few others. Heck we have to rob peter to pay paul for NIL deals.

vCash
    Im shocked yall haven?t put OM in the playoff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    One thing that some may be overlooking is the NIL situation, MSU VS Aubbie. MSU doesn't have a golden cash cow. Aubbie has one big one and probably a few others. Heck we have to rob peter to pay paul for NIL deals.
    Yeah. But Cohen isn't suddenly going to know how to handle that because he isn't at MSU anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Your #5 point, South Carolina says hello to UK at home. UK ain't that good. They have played some suck football at home too.
    Kentucky had to play the backup QB the whole game. Was a drop off from Levis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    They played that one without Levis. Get a pass for that. Like if we played an SEC team at home without Rogers.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Senior Member William Tecumsah Sherman's Avatar
    vCash
    Female trans to male in this situation.

vCash
    He's probably still going to Auburn but if for some reason he doesn't, there's no way he can come back right? I mean that's like me telling the world "Hey I'm leaving my wife for this other woman." and then the other woman turns me down and I come back to my wife like "uhhh so hey honey."

But I'm not freaking out over this like some are. I didn't hate Cohen but I'm not going to act like he was this dynamite AD that can't be replaced. The idea of a fresh face with fresh ideas for our athletic department is exciting for me. For the first time in years, we'll (hopefully) have an AD without MSU connections.

vCash
    Why someone would care about the political beliefs of their Athletic Director's wife is beyond me. Are people really that deluded and tribalistic that they can't have someone administrate their sports teams who happens to be married to someone who votes differently than them? Do they also make such demands in their personal lives, jobs, schools, etc.? Do they demand their dentist's spouse conform to their political beliefs, or that the person who helps them at Home Depot align their votes?

I can't remember anyone ever discussing Stricklin, Byrne, LT's wives like this, from any side of the aisle.
    Last edited by Quaoarsking; 10-30-2022 at 05:11 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Why someone would care about the political beliefs of their Athletic Director's wife is beyond me. Are people really that deluded and tribalistic that they can't have someone administrate their sports teams who happens to be married to someone who votes differently than them? Do they also make such demands in their personal lives, jobs, schools, etc.? Do they demand their dentist's spouse conform to their political beliefs, or that the person who helps them at Home Depot align their votes?

I can't remember anyone ever discussing Stricklin, Byrne, LT's wives like this, from any side of the aisle.
    I'm not sure anyone on this board held any of that against him. Maybe that did. IDK
    I certainly don't hold that stuff against anyone. I was just interested in the topic because I had never heard any of it before.
    I know there's people that dislike Leach because of his politics. I'm not a big Leach fan but it certainly ain't because of his political beliefs.

vCash

Unfortunately, I really believe people are that deluded to care. That is what happens when you have 2 politically corrupt parties and politicians that don’t want to unite the country.

vCash

None of their wives were posting what she was posting. In her position just keep your mouth shut.