Thread: Woody and DJ

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    The next couple days are about to get interesting. Lots of players suddenly don't want to play with Will anymore. Imagine that.
    Our football program is a festering sore that's close to busting wide open.
    Is this actually the issue or is this what you think it is? Not a big Will fan myself but that's pretty big if true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    Is this actually the issue or is this what you think it is? Not a big Will fan myself but that's pretty big if true.
    I'm sure our Pirate Ship Capt. Coach will take such a mutiny with a smile and an open mind...***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    It's part of it. Nothing against Will as a person. He's a great kid. I think he's respected in that way. But his inability to play the QB spot and get the ball to guys downfield is part of the issue. If you knew how many and who considered leaving you'd understand. We're going to keep a couple and pay them, but it was close to being an even bigger issue. This offense has to be way better or Mike Leach can hit the road. He's not going push Will out either because Leach hasn't develop anyone at QB. We all know he won't get a legit transfer either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    If you knew how many and who considered leaving you'd understand. We're going to keep a couple and pay them, but it was close to being an even bigger issue.
    and we are supposed to believe the word of someone with username: cooterpoot

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    and we are supposed to believe the word of someone with username: cooterpoot
    Now that was funny