Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyPirate View Post
Good post. The one adaptation Leach has to make IMO is a mobile q b. Just avg athleticism would take a ton of pressure off the O line. You need an nfl pocket to protect a guy who probably can’t break 6 flat in the forty. I’ve never seen a q b this slow in the air raid although BJ Symons played with a blown out knee. The difference was he had a cannon for an arm with a quick release to compensate.
I agree with that. I also know that Rogers was the only QB from HS we got in his first recruiting class. BUT he went out and got Sawyer was will be an upgrade... and then Locke.. and we assume Parson. This is exactly what I am talking about too. That is Program building.

Same with our WR room... It's being built. 7 four star players in that room. They are just young. And look at the coaching up of RaRa.. a 3 star. Same with RB room.. Now 2 4 stars... and look at our 3 star guy Dillon.

These are the classes that will bring consistency because Leach bit the bullet, cleaned some house and put in young guys to start that process of have mid to upper classmen ready to go.