Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
I'm not talking about Croom. I'm talking about going by historical data and using that as a predictor and as a reason to be patient.

And football experts? Most of them are saying this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp5khaw_fe0
OK, so maybe you didn't follow MSU football when Croom was here but that reference was about just wait till next year, and it takes time to build a program. 5 years was not enough, give him 10. Hence your reference to read to book, wait till next year, etc. Now you get it?

You must not watch much SEC football. Every single game of ours this year the experts said the same thing. They said it before Leach even coached a game, Leach didn't disappoint and they said it all year. Post season they still saying it.

Can you find one person to says something different, sure. You keep bringing up exceptions. I am going with the flow on this one not because it is what I want, it is because I agree with it. If Leach adapts he will win, if not he will go down in flames. Hope he adjusts and succeeds. Guess what he adjusted the last few games and guess what, we looked better.