Thread: MSU hat question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    You most definitely are going to infringe if it has anything close to MSU on it. Mississippi State is SUPER strict on this sort of thing
    I already know. Without knowing exactly what is what I assume any logo and a long list of words are off limits. I would prefer to find the right hat but it doesn’t seem to exist. I do have to give that Drake one a try on. It looks closest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    I already know. Without knowing exactly what is what I assume any logo and a long list of words are off limits. I would prefer to find the right hat but it doesn’t seem to exist. I do have to give that Drake one a try on. It looks closest
    it's stretch fit ��

vCash
    i had this problem finding safari hats with the baseball logo on them. those didn't seem to exist for a while. I have found a couple over the last year. one i found was a one size fits most that didn't fit me. i found one in digital camo i like and wear all the time. I wish they had a few more options out there for safari hats with the baseball emblem because I would wear them. I started to see if i could find the plain white or maroon safari had and buy several of the embroidery baseball emblem logos and then have someone put the emblems on the hats for me, but I didn't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    I do have to give that Drake one a try on. It looks closest
    The Drake hat is the one you want. I got mine from Maroon & Co. They had stretch fit (in different sizes) and snapback.