Page 18 of 103 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 MSU FOOTBALL RECRUITING Discussion Thread

vCash
    Yes, coaches have already been told

vCash
    He would be another very nice pull in this class. Very pleased with this staff and their recruiting with a year under their belt and a more ?normal? year in which to operate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by No BS Dawg View Post
    He would be another very nice pull in this class. Very pleased with this staff and their recruiting with a year under their belt and a more ?normal? year in which to operate.
    Our OL recruiting has been very good this year so far. If we pull Quick and Hurst that's a really solid class.

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Harris, the big 4 ⭐️ DT from Germantown HS, just committed to Ole Miss.....
    I thought we were in the driver seat for that. He must have seen his new NIL offer 👀😳

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    I thought we were in the driver seat for that. He must have seen his new NIL offer ����
    Welp that leaves RJ Moss and.....??

vCash
    No disrespect to the kid, but we just won the college World Series. I couldn't care less if OM won a recruiting battle over us.

And there's still a long ways to go. We have his teammate and we have the better track record with D-linemen. I'm not getting worked up over it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    No disrespect to the kid, but we just won the college World Series. I couldn't care less if OM won a recruiting battle over us.

And there's still a long ways to go. We have his teammate and we have the better track record with D-linemen. I'm not getting worked up over it.
    Yep. Looks like a desperation move more than anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    I thought we were in the driver seat for that. He must have seen his new NIL offer ����
    This is a “let’s try and take some shine from their Natty” move... he won’t end up there..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    This is a ?let?s try and take some shine from their Natty? move... he won?t end up there..
    Ari you are more than likely dead on there. Totally an Ole Miss move but for them to think this 4 star DL can take away the mood of State fans after actually winning a Natty then they really are stupid. They can have all the 4 stars and 5 stars in the world but it will never tarnish what we have accomplished in baseball. Plus those 5 stars will all probably fall out of hotel windows or something and wash out within the next 6 years. Good luck to the kid, but you would think what they did to that kid last year,I think he was an OL from Jackson,with keeping him from State would warn all the other recruits.

vCash
    He was from Byhalia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    He was from Byhalia
    What was his name and did he land somewhere. Juco?

vCash
    Nvm I found it Pounders and the article I read said Memphis. He would be the perfect example of Ole Moss just trying to keep a kid from State. Should be repeated over and over to some of these last minute flip candidates.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    My nephew participated in our camp a couple weeks ago. He has also participated in camps at Memphis, Auburn, Vandy, and will be aTm here shortly. He said out of all of them, ours was a shit show.

To be honest with you, I really do not want to have to deal with my sister for 4 years, so him not being sold on state is actually a blessing, but wth is up with our camps?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    My nephew participated in our camp a couple weeks ago. He has also participated in camps at Memphis, Auburn, Vandy, and will be aTm here shortly. He said out of all of them, ours was a shit show.

To be honest with you, I really do not want to have to deal with my sister for 4 years, so him not being sold on state is actually a blessing, but wth is up with our camps?
    Care to elaborate? Also how old is he?

vCash

That's pretty much the exact opposite from the stuff I've read from our prospects/commits concerning our camps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    That's pretty much the exact opposite from the stuff I've read from our prospects/commits concerning our camps.
    Same here. May depend on classification of said prospect

vCash

Not to be an asshole, but maybe your nephew is the shit show.. just saying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Not to be an asshole, but maybe your nephew is the shit show.. just saying
    Lol! Ari with a big ka-boom after 7-4-21!

vCash
    My former player committed today! Decarlos Nicholson. Makes me proud!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    My former player committed today! Decarlos Nicholson. Makes me proud!
    Big get considering we'll be losing Emerson next year. You can't teach that size and speed.